+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
honeyarya said:
hello all,

just a silly question, got ITA,

going to upload all the documents, just want to confirm, employment docs should be in PDf and can we attach multiple file or it should be single PDF file.
Have all the documents in a single PDF and upload the same.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
What the VO checks for your Bank statement is takes the balance of each month for the last 6 months and calculates the average (mean) balance for the last 6 months. If that matches or is greater than the LICO for a family of 3 then VO passes it else fails. (a few C$100 +/- is not a big deal though)

So please check if you pass that calculation test, if yes you are good to go...and ofcourse when the VO sees a regular salary credit of similar value that surely helps (am sure VOs are humans too, and don't just rely of math alone ;))

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the answer.
Now I am afraid of sending my application.
Because, after calculating on what you explained above, my average balance does not reach the LICO (USD10,680/CAD14,630), even though end of January the balance is USD 17,000. The bank reference show this amount, as per end of January.

What should I do with this? should I continue sending my application? would be it a problem?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Thanks for the answer.
Now I am afraid of sending my application.
Because, after calculating on what you explained above, my average balance does not reach the LICO (USD10,680/CAD14,630), even though end of January the balance is USD 17,000. The bank reference show this amount, as per end of January.

What should I do with this? should I continue sending my application? would be it a problem?

Thank you
Common misunderstanding.

The 6 months average balance need NOT be above LICO. It is sufficient if your present balance is equal to or greater than LICO. Continue with your application.

All the best!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and Friends,

My file is under process in express entry. I am planning to get married on April 19th. My fiancee is in Canada and she is on PGWP. I understand if I receive PPR after our marriage then I will have to submit her medical and PCC and other forms.

She shall be leaving to India on April 1st. Can she get her PCC from BLS before leaving canada or take it from PSK when she in India. Will this PCC be valid when she returns to canada? The reason I am asking is if this PCC is valid then we would save some time later when CIC requests her documents. Also, would I need a new PCC too? My application is already in process with CIC so I had already submitted one earlier.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

aaref84

Feb 4, 2016
Hi Asivad

My OINP application was received on November 4th and I just had it returned today as incomplete for the following reason:

"Fee Payment Instrument has to be Drawn on Canadian Account"

My bank draft was issued in Canadian dollars and is valid for a year. I dont understand how they expect people to somehow remotely setup Canadian bank accounts, despite having no legal status that would allow me to do so, and why wasn't this mentioned in the application guide?

Has anyone else faced the same problem, or can help me figure what they need exactly?

Thanks in advance.

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
I am requesting kind attention from rajkamalmohanram/rajanvnv on the following:

'When I will send my documents after Ontario PT notification, would it be sufficient to send print copy of the WES ECA that was provided online? I am asking this because the paper report that WES has sent to my address via ordinary post will take some more time to reach me'.

Thanks very much for your kind help always!'

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
I am requesting kind attention from rajkamalmohanram/rajanvnv on the following:

'When I will send my documents after Ontario PT notification, would it be sufficient to send print copy of the WES ECA that was provided online? I am asking this because the paper report that WES has sent to my address via ordinary post will take some more time to reach me'.

Thanks very much for your kind help always!'
NO. You need to provide them with a copy of your hard copy that arrives via snail mail. People have got their applications returned because of submitting the online version of the report.

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
NO. You need to provide them with a copy of your hard copy that arrives via snail mail. People have got their applications returned because of submitting the online version of the report.

Thanks a lot! I have opted the ordinary post ($ 7 ) for delivery of my ECA. Do you have any idea how long does it take to reach India/Bangladesh? Thanks again!

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Everyone.

My application is now closed and final decision is showing as approved. Expecting my passport back next week.

Thanks Asivad and everyone that has helped directly or indirectly and goodluck to everyone!!!

SINP submitted: 13 Jun 15
SINP nomination : 30 AUG
SINP points added to EE: 3 Sept
ITA: 3 Oct 15
App submitted: 3 Nov 15
AOR: 4 Nov 15
Medical passed: 6 Nov 15
Doc Requested: 17 Nov 15 (Proof of country of residence and residential address.)
Doc submitted: 17 Nov 15
Doc request : 26 Nov 15 (Schedule A IMM5669 again) and (IMMM 5406)
Doc submitted: 27 Nov 15
Background Check: In progress - 25 Jan 16
PPR: 25 Jan 16
Passport sent: 29 Jan 16
A background check is needed Complete - 04 Feb 16
Final decision This application has been approved - 04 Feb 16

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the reference letter need to have NOC information also included? Is it mandatory?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkyshadow said:
Hi Everyone.

My application is now closed and final decision is showing as approved. Expecting my passport back next week.

Thanks Asivad and everyone that has helped directly or indirectly and goodluck to everyone!!!

SINP submitted: 13 Jun 15
SINP nomination : 30 AUG
SINP points added to EE: 3 Sept
ITA: 3 Oct 15
App submitted: 3 Nov 15
AOR: 4 Nov 15
Medical passed: 6 Nov 15
Doc Requested: 17 Nov 15 (Proof of country of residence and residential address.)
Doc submitted: 17 Nov 15
Doc request : 26 Nov 15 (Schedule A IMM5669 again) and (IMMM 5406)
Doc submitted: 27 Nov 15
Background Check: In progress - 25 Jan 16
PPR: 25 Jan 16
Passport sent: 29 Jan 16
A background check is needed Complete - 04 Feb 16
Final decision This application has been approved - 04 Feb 16
Congratulations!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Hi Asivad and Friends,

My file is under process in express entry. I am planning to get married on April 19th. My fiancee is in Canada and she is on PGWP. I understand if I receive PPR after our marriage then I will have to submit her medical and PCC and other forms.

She shall be leaving to India on April 1st. Can she get her PCC from BLS before leaving canada or take it from PSK when she in India. Will this PCC be valid when she returns to canada? The reason I am asking is if this PCC is valid then we would save some time later when CIC requests her documents. Also, would I need a new PCC too? My application is already in process with CIC so I had already submitted one earlier.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
Ask her to apply for a PCC soon after she returns to India. That PCC will be valid for 6 months if she remains in India. You wouldn't need another PCC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaref84 said:
Hi Asivad

My OINP application was received on November 4th and I just had it returned today as incomplete for the following reason:

"Fee Payment Instrument has to be Drawn on Canadian Account"

My bank draft was issued in Canadian dollars and is valid for a year. I dont understand how they expect people to somehow remotely setup Canadian bank accounts, despite having no legal status that would allow me to do so, and why wasn't this mentioned in the application guide?

Has anyone else faced the same problem, or can help me figure what they need exactly?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear that.

The reason for returning the application cannot be that OINP want you to have a Canadian account. Probably the bank draft sent across wasn't encashable inside Canada for some reason.

rajkamalmohanram/rajanvnv, any more inputs here?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we include a index page for each section as we have multiple documents combined into one PDF e.g. For Each Role working in past??