cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and seniors,

I tried to find the answer as far as I can, but could not find it. And I also send this question to Ontario, but yet replied.

I have transferred the amount of USD16,000 (CAD22,700) to my wife bank's account a few weeks ago, in purpose for her application (she is the principle applicant) to OINP. There are 3 of us.
​​
As being informed, I noted that the money should be 6 months in the bank account. Please correct my if I am wrong. But I have different case here, please advice.

​The money is accumulated from my monthly salary since August 2015. As mentioned earlier, the money has now been accumulated to USD16,000 (CAD22,700), and will be getting higher as the money is untouchable - I could provide my personal account with its transaction history to prove this - because we have other financial sources, such as my wife's salary, for living. I believe that the money will be mounted up more than being required and is ready to support our live in Ontario.

Up to this stage, my wife has prepared her bank reference with that amount, and I type a letter of explanation to this case, with the transaction history from my personal bank account.

Does it work?

Highly appreciate for your explanation!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad and seniors,

I tried to find the answer as far as I can, but could not find it. And I also send this question to Ontario, but yet replied.

I have transferred the amount of USD16,000 (CAD22,700) to my wife bank's account a few weeks ago, in purpose for her application (she is the principle applicant) to OINP. There are 3 of us.
​​
As being informed, I noted that the money should be 6 months in the bank account. Please correct my if I am wrong. But I have different case here, please advice.

​The money is accumulated from my monthly salary since August 2015. As mentioned earlier, the money has now been accumulated to USD16,000 (CAD22,700), and will be getting higher as the money is untouchable - I could provide my personal account with its transaction history to prove this - because we have other financial sources, such as my wife's salary, for living. I believe that the money will be mounted up more than being required and is ready to support our live in Ontario.

Up to this stage, my wife has prepared her bank reference with that amount, and I type a letter of explanation to this case, with the transaction history from my personal bank account.

Does it work?

Highly appreciate for your explanation!
Perfectly fine. If you can show the source of funds, you are good to go.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts!
We're expecting a baby by march 1st (yey!)
Our PR application (INLAND) will mark 4 months by then. Probably no PPR.

I'd like to know what happens in these cases:

A) Baby is born (Canadian) before PPR, CSE sent. How much delay are we looking at?

B) Baby is born (Canadian) after PPR before landing. CSE should stil be sent, right? How much delay?

C) If our medicals expires in May, what needs to be done to land after expiration? a new medical?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Hi Experts!

A) Baby is born (Canadian) before PPR, CSE sent. How much delay are we looking at?

B) Baby is born (Canadian) after PPR before landing. CSE should stil be sent, right? How much delay?

C) If our medicals expires in May, what needs to be done to land after expiration? a new medical?
Assuming that you're having the baby in Canada, only a CSE required to add your newborn to the application for administrative reasons. No other document would be required as the baby would be a Canadian citizen by virtue of being born in Canada so expect no further delays because of this.

All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jickson said:
Hi Experts!

Canadian citizens/Permanent Residents in your application are purely for administrative purposes. You can declare to CIC that you have a baby and he/she is a Canadian Citizen - I don't believe that you even need to wait for them to reply. When you are landing, I believe the baby will have a Canadian Passport. So, no issues here.

IMO, you need NOT show additional funds OR get medicals done for the baby because he/she would be a Canadian Citizen.

If you get your visa before May, I recommend you make every effort to land in Canada before your medicals expire. The IO might not permit you to do a re-medical - It is risky to expect that they will.

If you don't get a decision, then, you will most probably receive a re-medical request from CIC.

puneets

Jan 25, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Queries:

1) Is there a way to proactively share the affidavits and 'correct' bank statements with CIC? Or do i necessarily have to wait for them to raise a query in my case?
A: Raise a CSE immediately, and don't wait for them to raise a query, they may never raise a query for all you know and just cancel your application.

2) Should I also include my parents' bank statements as part of this LOE, as proof that the funds originated from there? If yes, do they need to be similarly signed and stamped by their banks (just as my own statements) or an online statement would also serve the purpose in this context?
A: Parents bank statement may not be needed as long as you can provide some bank transfer proof along with a valid gift deed.
Shall be great if you can throw some light here.
Thanks for your prompt reply @CanadaWeCome! I'm a little worried now, but I've put together all the documents, along with a covering letter (as LOE). I see the CSE link says it is only supposed to be used for reporting any technical issues to CIC or in case I wish to update them for any significant changes at my end. Since what I'm submitting is in fact an explanation, do they generally consider it as part of the application? My only worry is, will it cause any harm to submit this CSE, in a way self-highlighting a deficiency in my original application?

Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
puneets said:
Thanks for your prompt reply @ CanadaWeCome! I'm a little worried now, but I've put together all the documents, along with a covering letter (as LOE). I see the CSE link says it is only supposed to be used for reporting any technical issues to CIC or in case I wish to update them for any significant changes at my end. Since what I'm submitting is in fact an explanation, do they generally consider it as part of the application? My only worry is, will it cause any harm to submit this CSE, in a way self-highlighting a deficiency in my original application?

Thanks.
Yes, they consider whatever update is sent to them via CSE. They may delay the response but they won't neglect it.

On the contrary, highlighting gaps in your own application and plugging them even before they point it out/reject it, is much better than not doing anything and facing rejection.

puneets

Jan 25, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, they consider whatever update is sent to them via CSE. They may delay the response but they won't neglect it.

On the contrary, highlighting gaps in your own application and plugging them even before they point it out/reject it, is much better than not doing anything and facing rejection.
Oh great! That's a comforting thought.

I'm not able to +1 you right now, probably because I'm still new. But thanks once again, @CanadaWeCome

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Perfectly fine. If you can show the source of funds, you are good to go.
Hi Raj

Just want to confirm. So, is it ok even though the total of CAD18k (for 3 persons) not available since 6 months ago? - as I mentioned, the current money was summed up from my salary since August 2015, which means gradual increase to CAD18k in January 2016.

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi Raj

Just want to confirm. So, is it ok even though the total of CAD18k (for 3 persons) not available since 6 months ago? - as I mentioned, the current money was summed up from my salary since August 2015, which means gradual increase to CAD18k in January 2016.

Thank you
Yes. As long as the funds are yours (and not borrowed) and you can prove it, you are good to go. Write a LOE and attach proof for your claim!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cuwat said:
Hi Raj

Thank you
What the VO checks for your Bank statement is takes the balance of each month for the last 6 months and calculates the average (mean) balance for the last 6 months. If that matches or is greater than the LICO for a family of 3 then VO passes it else fails. (a few C$100 +/- is not a big deal though)

So please check if you pass that calculation test, if yes you are good to go...and ofcourse when the VO sees a regular salary credit of similar value that surely helps (am sure VOs are humans too, and don't just rely of math alone ;))

Hope that helps!

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi Asivad,

I applied under CEC EE (NOC 2261)

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2261

following are the duties that my company has put on my letter

Mr --- is a certified exposure device operator, this position falls under the NOC code 2261 (non-destructive testers and inspection technicians)

The duties associated with this position are:

• Safely and securely handle exposure devices
  • Prepare exposure devices for transport
  • Operate industrial gamma radiography exposure devices
  • Properly utilize radiation detection and monitoring equipment, emergency response equipment, and radiation safety barriers
  • Safely conduct radiographic inspections
  • Understand and comply with all relevant regulatory requirements

Can you please comment on the above duties that I got on the official letterhead of my company. I applied in November and didn't think too much of the duties as I though they're close enough to the NOC 2261 but after seeing quite a few people get rejected, it's bothering me quite a bit now.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sonny_saa said:
Hi Asivad,

I applied under CEC EE (NOC 2261)

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2261

Mr --- is a certified exposure device operator, this position falls under the NOC code 2261 (non-destructive testers and inspection technicians)

The duties associated with this position are:

• Safely and securely handle exposure devices
  • Prepare exposure devices for transport
  • Operate industrial gamma radiography exposure devices
  • Properly utilize radiation detection and monitoring equipment, emergency response equipment, and radiation safety barriers
  • Safely conduct radiographic inspections
  • Understand and comply with all relevant regulatory requirements

Can you please comment on the above duties that I got on the official letterhead of my company. I applied in Novemeber and didn't think too much of the duties as I though they're close enough to the NOC 2261 but after seeing quite a few people get rejected, it's bothering me quite a bit now.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
if you have some training certificates which indicates you're qualified in welding inspection..etc. it sure can help (preferably by a governmental institution), it's a very rare occupation and to prove your qualifications it's a bit hard

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
maged_mmh said:
if you have some training certificates which indicates you're qualified in welding inspection..etc. it sure can help (preferably by a governmental institution), it's a very rare occupation and to prove your qualifications it's a bit hard
I've already sent in my application though, would you recommend to send my inspection ticket now?