Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VaibhavN said:
What do you think the printed verification form would be ok to submit or I should wait for acknowledgement
I assume you have 30 calendar days to send the documents...so if you expect the acknowledgement to be received within that time then you can wait else do send the verification form.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey firends
I applied for work permit extension[paper application] in july 2015 still waiting.
My work permit expired in dec but before that i got PNP.
I sent support letter to CIC but still got nothing.
I am on implied status
What i do?
Should i order GCMS notes?

confused1988

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
Hi
I recently submitted the schedule A form, but I forgot to add a visa rejection from the United States in the year of 1995(Question 6A). Is there anyway I can update that information ? Thanks.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad and Folks,

I am on an Open Work Permit and currently working in Canada. I am at stage of collecting all on my documents based on the requirements as per my EE Profile upload section.

I do not see any separate section to upload my Open Work Permit. Could I confirmation where do I need to include this evidence?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saravsingh1 said:
I did my B.Com as correspondence studies (part time) from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY (WES has already approved it) in my application, should I mention it as a Part time?

Will this lead to any follow-up question of what I was doing at that time?
No additional questions/explanations.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey firends
I applied for work permit extension[paper application] in july 2015 still waiting.
My work permit expired in dec but before that i got PNP.
I sent support letter to CIC but still got nothing.
I am on implied status
What i do?
Should i order GCMS notes?
Definitely no harm in applying for GCMS notes. Have you applied for PR under EE?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Hello Asivad and Folks,

I am on an Open Work Permit and currently working in Canada. I am at stage of collecting all on my documents based on the requirements as per my EE Profile upload section.

I do not see any separate section to upload my Open Work Permit. Could I confirmation where do I need to include this evidence?
Not required. You would've mentioned your UCI, that would suffice.

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
Hello Asivad & Everyone,

I'm considering applying to SINP in the next intake and NOC 2234 is one of the eligible occupations. My question is, can I change my primary NOC from 1225 to 2234 (construction estimator), knowing that cost estimation is just a small subset of my procurement duties? I can only correlate 3 out of 11 main duties listed in my employment reference letter as NOC 2234 duties, since my main duties include purchasing, contract admin, strategic sourcing, and negotiation. The other concern in my reference letter, is that it's not specified that I handle "construction" projects. Although the immigration officer can check that my employer is in the construction industry.

If and when I get a provincial nomination in NOC 2234, would it be possible that a CIC officer has a different take on my NOC and work duties matching?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isaiah4031 said:
Hello Asivad & Everyone,

I'm considering applying to SINP in the next intake and NOC 2234 is one of the eligible occupations. My question is, can I change my primary NOC from 1225 to 2234 (construction estimator), knowing that cost estimation is just a small subset of my procurement duties? I can only correlate 3 out of 11 main duties listed in my employment reference letter as NOC 2234 duties, since my main duties include purchasing, contract admin, strategic sourcing, and negotiation. The other concern in my reference letter, is that it's not specified that I handle "construction" projects. Although the immigration officer can check that my employer is in the construction industry.

If and when I get a provincial nomination in NOC 2234, would it be possible that a CIC officer has a different take on my NOC and work duties matching?

Thank you.
SINP will likely refuse your application if your reference letter doesn't closely match main duties of the chosen NOC.

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi Asivad Anac and friends,

I have a question regarding the proof of funds. I have already submitted my e-APR. For the POF, I have provided the relevant bank letters from bank A and six months' statements. However, I am starting to worry about a 10000 CAD transaction in December.

I have maintained a balance of over 12,164 (as per CIC's request) in this bank A for six months. In December, I cheque deposited another 10000 CAD to this bank A from my other banks (Bank B and Bank C). I had over 32000 CAD at the time of submitting the e-APR. Do you think I should send a CSE to explain this transaction? I am worried that if I do so I have to request additional bank letters and explain the endless details of my accounts in Bank B and Bank C...

Your kind response is highly appreciated!!!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Cowkiki said:
Hi Asivad Anac and friends,

I have a question regarding the proof of funds. I have already submitted my e-APR. For the POF, I have provided the relevant bank letters from bank A and six months' statements. However, I am starting to worry about a 10000 CAD transaction in December.

I have maintained a balance of over 12,164 (as per CIC's request) in this bank A for six months. In December, I cheque deposited another 10000 CAD to this bank A from my other banks (Bank B and Bank C). I had over 32000 CAD at the time of submitting the e-APR. Do you think I should send a CSE to explain this transaction? I am worried that if I do so I have to request additional bank letters and explain the endless details of my accounts in Bank B and Bank C...

Your kind response is highly appreciated!!!
IMO as long as you satisfy LICO, no explanation required.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Check this post out -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Comprehensive guide on OINP.

Please report the post to the moderator and ask it to be made sticky. Gets asked often!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this post out -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Comprehensive guide on OINP.

Please report the post to the moderator and ask it to be made sticky. Gets asked often!
Nicely done, rajkamalmohanram!