+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Help please!

I got a nomination letter from Saskatchewan and my occupation is 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians. but I got a letter of reference from my former company which wrote my job title is Computer hardware development engineer. In my country , hardware engineer or electrical engineer do not need a license but in Canada engineer means "Professional engineer" and need a license. I do not have a Canada's license. Do you think this reference letter is acceptable by the nomination officer of CIC?

Thank you so much.

note:I need to submit two letters of reference. One is the letter I mentioned as before whose job title is Computer hardware development engineer for one year, the other has a job title "Electronics Engineering Technologist" for five years.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxlxh said:
Help please!

I got a nomination letter from Saskatchewan and my occupation is 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians. but I got a letter of reference from my former company which wrote my job title is Computer hardware development engineer. In my country , hardware engineer or electrical engineer do not need a license but in Canada engineer means "Professional engineer" and need a license. I do not have a Canada's license. Do you think this reference letter is acceptable by the nomination officer of CIC?

Thank you so much.

note:I need to submit two letters of reference. One is the letter I mentioned as before whose job title is Computer hardware development engineer for one year, the other has a job title "Electronics Engineering Technologist" for five years.
Job title on reference letter doesn't matter, only the NOC matters.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
Dear ASIVAD
I couldn't help but notice that this thread is great and your response are quick and right on point
I'd like to ask you about the POF ,, I used to put my savings at home but now that I have applied for EE and waiting for OINP ( hopefully!! ) I transferred all my savings to my bank account in a single transaction this month ,, So how am I supposed to provide a bank statement that shows this is my money and since it had been there for about one month now??!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AalbertaA said:
Dear ASIVAD
I couldn't help but notice that this thread is great and your response are quick and right on point
I'd like to ask you about the POF ,, I used to put my savings at home but now that I have applied for EE and waiting for OINP ( hopefully!! ) I transferred all my savings to my bank account in a single transaction this month ,, So how am I supposed to provide a bank statement that shows this is my money and since it had been there for about one month now??!!
If this was a cash transfer, virtually impossible to prove conclusively that the money belonged to you in the first place. You'll have to explore the gift option - recommend that you get a signed self-declaration from someone in your family/friends who explicitly states that they have deposited XXX cash into your account ABC123 on MM/DD/YYYY as a gift meant to help you settle down in Canada. The declaration would also state that this isn't a loan hence need not be returned to them. This is the closest to a foolproof option under the circumstances.

AalbertaA

Sep 2, 2015
ok Asivad
so do you think this will work ... I think I can manage to get this done , one of my family members can do it ,,, of course the money is mine but the problem is in proving that!! ..
also I have some Canadian relatives ,, living in AB ,, do you think that it is better that one of them might provide me this (gift- letter ) of one of my family members here in my country might do it
thank you again

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AalbertaA said:
ok Asivad
so do you think this will work ... I think I can manage to get this done , one of my family members can do it ,,, of course the money is mine but the problem is in proving that!! ..
also I have some Canadian relatives ,, living in AB ,, do you think that it is better that one of them might provide me this (gift- letter ) of one of my family members here in my country might do it
thank you again
The gift was made as cash transaction into a bank account. I imagine it is reasonable to assume that the person making the gift had to be physically present for this activity. Keep that in mind before deciding which relative signs the letter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rao_Canada said:
Dear sir Asivad Anac, please help!

Currently my age is 40 years (I am not a principle applicant). My year of birth is May 1975 and my 18 years history starts from May 1993. On the other hand my 10 years history starts from May 2005 to May 2015.

From May 1993 (since the age of 18) to August 2002 I lived in Okara (city), Punjab (State), Pakistan (Country). Total stay on a single address 9 years.

From September 2002 to June 2009 lived on address X district in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Total stay on a/this address 6 years 9 months.
From July 2009 to till date I am living on address Y district, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Total stay on a/this address 6 years 6 months.

Please note in Pakistan we have to obtain Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from District police authority. In my case I have to obtain PCC from (a) Okara, (b) from District police authority District X, (c) from District police authority District Y. total three PCC. Currently I am living in Pakistan since the age of 18. No procedure to obtain a single country specific PCC in Pakistan for inland applicants (as per my knowledge).

I am facing difficulties (ambiguous procedure, travelling headache etc) to obtain PCC from Okara (I am going to skip it). But I have obtained two PCC from District X and District Y. Please note my stay period with dates are mentioned on my both PCC.

I have filled my last 13 years and 4 months personal history in post ITA forms (from Sept 2002 to till date) and my PCCs are also from Sept 2002 to till date means both PCCs are for 13 years and 4 months in total.

As mention in post ITA form "Personal Activity" Provide the details of Rao's personal history in the last 10 years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).

As I understand, I have an option to provide 10 years history or since the age of 18 years in my case. I have chose to provide 10 years history instead since the age of 18.

so my question. Is it ok to provide 13 years history with 13 years' PCC instead of exactly 10 years' personal history with 10 years' PCC?
Perfectly fine to provide just 10 year details under Personal history. But you will need a PCC for each country you have lived in for 6 months or more in a row since turning 18.

In this case, you'll need exactly 1 PCC from Pakistan covering the entire duration from 1993 till date.

Hope you've seen this already ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
They do fairly intensive background checks when they are suspicious (or not).
Thanks again Asivad,

I think checking website is probably the easiest and not a good way to see if a company exists. Specially when they accept work experience for the last 10 years! But then I see this post >>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-outland-lets-connect-here-t349344.0.html;msg4919446#msg4919446 about Tomneverfield GCM notes where it says "Reference letter confirms full-time employment; Website: http://www.xxxx.com/, verified" and because of that I start worrying. I got the news of closing the company after I submitted my application, otherwise I could write an LOE!

What do you say?
Thanks a million.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Thanks again Asivad,

I think checking website is probably the easiest and not a good way to see if a company exists. Specially when they accept work experience for the last 10 years! But then I see this post >>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-outland-lets-connect-here-t349344.0.html;msg4919446#msg4919446 about Tomneverfield GCM notes where it says "Reference letter confirms full-time employment; Website: http://www.xxxx.com/, verified" and because of that I start worrying. I got the news of closing the company after I submitted my application, otherwise I could write an LOE!

What do you say?
Thanks a million.
They are experienced in doing reference checks online. Just keying in the URL of the organization and not getting a response won't be the end of their research. There are other ways (known and unknown) of tracking information about legally established organizations. Recommend that you relax about this, as long as the reference letter is valid (which it is, as it was issued before the company wound up) you are not in trouble.

All the best!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
They are experienced in doing reference checks online. Just keying in the URL of the organization and not getting a response won't be the end of their research. There are other ways (known and unknown) of tracking information about legally established organizations. Recommend that you relax about this, as long as the reference letter is valid (which it is, as it was issued before the company wound up) you are not in trouble.

All the best!
+1 for you. Your are good at advising and relaxing people at the same time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Asivad Anac other experts, please clarify

I am thoroughly convinced of your and other experts guidance

Please advise: POF

My situation

Scenario 1. I have account in Bank XXXXXX, where my salary, bonus gets deposited for over five years.

No amount to show $15,143 as POF for two people.

Scenario 2. I have a dormant account in Bank YYYYYY which I can activate.

My parents are ready to gift us $15,143 and more and are ready to provide any document required.

Please inform the documents needed.

Can I go ahead with scenario 2.

Please advise ASAP

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Hello,

i have a question about Schedule A,IMM5669E, would be great if some one could answer me.
1)i had usa student visa rejection 4 years back, so when i am answering questions D, i am assuming i should answer "YES" and indicate in the box the reason.
2) how about question E)been refused admission to or order to leave canada or any other country?
should i answer a YES or NO here. i never entered inside any other country and sent back meaning refused admission but i am confused about what to say here, say "YES" and write the same reason as above for question D, stating usa student visa rejected or say NO and leave it.
3)Also do we need to fill the form, print and scan and send or just fill it and send it.

Thanq.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Asivad Anac other experts, please clarify

MZASAM said:
I am thoroughly convinced of your and other experts guidance

Please advise: POF

My situation

Scenario 1. I have account in Bank XXXXXX, where my salary, bonus gets deposited for over five years.

No amount to show $15,143 as POF for two people.

Scenario 2. I have a dormant account in Bank YYYYYY which I can activate.

My parents are ready to gift us $15,143 and more and are ready to provide any document required.

Please inform the documents needed.

Can I go ahead with scenario 2.

Please advise ASAP
Answered elsewhere as well - go with Option 2 and supporting documents.