Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum but I have been reading for quite a while. I have found some very useful information regarding all the changes and experiences, as well as, timelines and the like. I may have come across the answer to my questions before, but I tried searching by phrases and could not locate information.

If any of the seniors on the forum can reply it will be greatly appreciated.

I have receive ITA for CEC in Jan 13, 2016 draw and I have already proceeded to upload my documents. Upon reviewing the information again in its entirety, I have noticed a few things which I hope are not potential issues that cannot be addressed by LOE.

- In my initial EE profile, I said 'Yes' to "does xx have a job offer?" I do not have an LMIA nor a job that requires same, so I further answered no etc. I do have PGWP so I answered based on that fact but now I am considering changing my initial answer to 'No'. Does any senior foresee this to be an issue?

- In my initial EE profile, I overlooked where it said "date xx became qualified...". I used the date I started working at my primary job instead of the date of graduation. Am I able to make this change now as well?

- In my initial EE profile, I did not split my work experience at my present company. The fact is (and hopefully luckily for me) the NOC code is the same, but the job title is different. I do not foresee a change in my CRS score; however, I would like to know if I am able to make this change now.

A response from a senior or someone who has gone through a similar situation is appreciated.

Thank you.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Hi Asivad,
I have another question for you.
My reference letters are dated March 2015. Today, I heard from my supervisor that they closed the company a month ago. Sontheir website isn't available too. I worked there from 2007 to 2012.
Does this closure affect my PR application?

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eucalyptus said:
Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum but I have been reading for quite a while. I have found some very useful information regarding all the changes and experiences, as well as, timelines and the like. I may have come across the answer to my questions before, but I tried searching by phrases and could not locate information.

If any of the seniors on the forum can reply it will be greatly appreciated.

I have receive ITA for CEC in Jan 13, 2016 draw and I have already proceeded to upload my documents. Upon reviewing the information again in its entirety, I have noticed a few things which I hope are not potential issues that cannot be addressed by LOE.

- In my initial EE profile, I said 'Yes' to "does xx have a job offer?" I do not have an LMIA nor a job that requires same, so I further answered no etc. I do have PGWP so I answered based on that fact but now I am considering changing my initial answer to 'No'. Does any senior foresee this to be an issue?

Not a problem.

- In my initial EE profile, I overlooked where it said "date xx became qualified...". I used the date I started working at my primary job instead of the date of graduation. Am I able to make this change now as well?

Yes. Not a problem.

- In my initial EE profile, I did not split my work experience at my present company. The fact is (and hopefully luckily for me) the NOC code is the same, but the job title is different. I do not foresee a change in my CRS score; however, I would like to know if I am able to make this change now.

If the NOC remained unchanged, don't make this change.

A response from a senior or someone who has gone through a similar situation is appreciated.

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Hi Asivad,
I have another question for you.
My reference letters are dated March 2015. Today, I heard from my supervisor that they closed the company a month ago. Sontheir website isn't available too. I worked there from 2007 to 2012.
Does this closure affect my PR application?

Thanks in advance.
No problem if the company was still in operation when they provided you the reference letter.

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Thank you Asivad for your prompt response. I am so relieved! :) Let me know how I give +1s so I can prop you up!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Eucalyptus said:
Thank you Asivad for your prompt response. I am so relieved! :) Let me know how I give +1s so I can prop you up!
You can click "Good" under the member's name to give him/her a positive rating. You might probably need a few more posts before you can rate members!

Good luck and all the best! :)

hanaa83

Feb 6, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No problem if the company was still in operation when they provided you the reference letter.
It definitely was. I also translated the establishment letter that was published in papers and uploaded with reference letters. Out of curiosity, how does CIC know when a company is closed?

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I guess my questions got overlooked... please reply iff possible.

THERE ARE FIELDS IN THE NOMINEE APPLICATION PERTAINING TO ADDRESS:

NO. SUFFIX
STREET TYPE
STREET DIRECTION

SHOULD I ALSO MARK THEM N/A?

*DATE FIELDS - FOR ONGOING WORK EXPERIENCE - SHOULD I MENTION CURRENT DATE (OF APPLICATION) OR N/A OR BLANK??

* ALONGWITH MY WORK EXPERIENCE OF LAST 10 YEARS, I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE SELF EMPLOYED (HV MY OWN COMPANY WITH MY HUSBAND) in which i WORK PART - TIME AND WE BOTH EARN REMUNERATION FROM THE SAME SINCE LAST 5 YEARS. i DO HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME. HOWEVER DONOT WANT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE SAME AND MAKE IT COMPLICATED .

SO FOR QUESTION LIKE : WERE YOU SELF EMPLOYED DURING ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED PERIODS? i HAVE MARKED "YES" AND IN DETAILS HAVE WRITTEN " RUNNING SMALL PART - TIME BUSINESS FOR WHICH I CHOOSE NOT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST FSWP" .............IS THIS CORRECT OR SHOULD I MENTION "NO" IN THE FIRST PLACE??

* BETWEEN MY GRADUATION AND MASTER'S I HAD DROPPED ONE YEAR WHILE PREPARING FOR ENTRANCE TESTS, AND DID DIPLOMA IN COMPUTERS FROM APTECH AND HAVE CERTIFICATE OF THIS (WHICH IS NOT ECA DONE)......SO WHILE FILLING IN EDUCATION HISTORY DO I NEED TO MENTION THE DIPLOMA?? I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE BU HVNT GOT ITS ECA DONE OR CAN I SKIP IT ALTOGETHER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CLARIFICATION ON THE ABOVE POINTS

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
monibatr2 said:
Hi Asivad,

People won't take notice any better if you type in all CAPS. That tantamounts to shouting, hope you are aware...

confused1988

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
Hi Avisad,

First of all Thank you for taking your time and answering all of our questions. I have a question myself.

I applied to Express Entry with BC EE PNP (Skills immigration). I work in a fulltime permanent position with a Valid NOC job. I have mentioned $20,000 when applying for PNP. For proof of funds after receiving ITA, I have shown around $8000(without liabilities) in my bank account. Now I have to fillup the schedule 4 form, and mention funds. How much money should I mention in that form ? I also have a dependent(spouse).

Thank you again!

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi,

We are showing 2 bank accounts. All the fund transfers (from the spouse and relatives) are being transferred into a dormant (not salary but regular savings account).
The second account is the regular salary account. The reason for this is we cannot transfer monies into the salary account as that is audited and might be questioned by the company for the incoming money transfer.
Wanted to check is this OK where one account is dormant and has sudden incoming money transfers and the second is a salary account. Also Do we need to show 6 month bank statements for both ?

Bank statement to be on the bank letterhead with stamp and signature ? Do we need anything else on the bank statement ?

PF statement & FD statement - Can we show the statement AS IS or do we need to credit the money into the bank account ?

PA Reference Letter - Can this be from the department head or does need to be from HR only ?

Spouse reference letter - We have decided to keep this in the profile as there are too many international trips for the spouse that reflects in the travel history and the passport.
In the spouse reference letter, it talks about the joining date, current designation and name of the organization on the company letter head. Is this OK ? Would we need anything else ?

Do we need to upload copies of the old expired passport ? We have however mentioned international travel details of the old expired passport in the travel history.

Thanks,

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
People won't take notice any better if you type in all CAPS. That tantamounts to shouting, hope you are aware...
thanks for point it out. That was really not intentional. Will keep in mind.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
SR14 said:
Hi,

We are showing 2 bank accounts. All the fund transfers (from the spouse and relatives) are being transferred into a dormant (not salary but regular savings account).
The second account is the regular salary account. The reason for this is we cannot transfer monies into the salary account as that is audited and might be questioned by the company for the incoming money transfer.
Wanted to check is this OK where one account is dormant and has sudden incoming money transfers and the second is a salary account. Also Do we need to show 6 month bank statements for both ?
This should be OK, and better still if you include an LoE clarifying the audit and explain the source of these sudden influxes (assuming these contribute to your PoF) Yes you need to show original 6 months statement or a letter from the bank stating 6 months average balance (with the other details as required by CIC).

Bank statement to be on the bank letterhead with stamp and signature ? Do we need anything else on the bank statement ?
Yes you account details(Account No., opening date, bank contact details etc...please refer CIC website to be precise, so that nothing is missed.

PF statement & FD statement - Can we show the statement AS IS or do we need to credit the money into the bank account ?
Yes, you can surely show the statements.
PA Reference Letter - Can this be from the department head or does need to be from HR only ?
It would be better if its from official company representative/HR, Department head should also provided you present his/her valid contact details do, but all should be on company letter head with proper sign and company seal.
Spouse reference letter - We have decided to keep this in the profile as there are too many international trips for the spouse that reflects in the travel history and the passport.
In the spouse reference letter, it talks about the joining date, current designation and name of the organization on the company letter head. Is this OK ? Would we need anything else ?
OK.
Do we need to upload copies of the old expired passport ? We have however mentioned international travel details of the old expired passport in the travel history.
No need
Thanks,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanaa83 said:
It definitely was. I also translated the establishment letter that was published in papers and uploaded with reference letters. Out of curiosity, how does CIC know when a company is closed?
They do fairly intensive background checks when they are suspicious (or not).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monibatr2 said:
Hi Asivad,

THERE ARE FIELDS IN THE NOMINEE APPLICATION PERTAINING TO ADDRESS:

NO. SUFFIX
STREET TYPE
STREET DIRECTION

SHOULD I ALSO MARK THEM N/A?

*DATE FIELDS - FOR ONGOING WORK EXPERIENCE - SHOULD I MENTION CURRENT DATE (OF APPLICATION) OR N/A OR BLANK??

rajkamalmohanram can help with these.[/b]

* ALONGWITH MY WORK EXPERIENCE OF LAST 10 YEARS, I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE SELF EMPLOYED (HV MY OWN COMPANY WITH MY HUSBAND) in which i WORK PART - TIME AND WE BOTH EARN REMUNERATION FROM THE SAME SINCE LAST 5 YEARS. i DO HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME. HOWEVER DONOT WANT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE SAME AND MAKE IT COMPLICATED .

SO FOR QUESTION LIKE : WERE YOU SELF EMPLOYED DURING ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED PERIODS? i HAVE MARKED "YES" AND IN DETAILS HAVE WRITTEN " RUNNING SMALL PART - TIME BUSINESS FOR WHICH I CHOOSE NOT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST FSWP" .............IS THIS CORRECT OR SHOULD I MENTION "NO" IN THE FIRST PLACE??

Answer 'No' to avoid any confusion.

* BETWEEN MY GRADUATION AND MASTER'S I HAD DROPPED ONE YEAR WHILE PREPARING FOR ENTRANCE TESTS, AND DID DIPLOMA IN COMPUTERS FROM APTECH AND HAVE CERTIFICATE OF THIS (WHICH IS NOT ECA DONE)......SO WHILE FILLING IN EDUCATION HISTORY DO I NEED TO MENTION THE DIPLOMA?? I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE BU HVNT GOT ITS ECA DONE OR CAN I SKIP IT ALTOGETHER.

No need to mention this certificate.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CLARIFICATION ON THE ABOVE POINTS