Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ind2can2015 said:
Hi Asivad,

I need a clarification about passport request.

I got an ITA in Jan last week. I'm staying in Canada as a student and my wife is in India.

So when I get a passport request how should we send the passport...?
Like where should my wife be sending her passport and where should I send the passport...?
Any postal details will be intimated during that time..?
your help is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Adithya
You would submit your passport locally if you're still in Canada. Wait for the PPR and see if the instructions therein help you decide where to send your spouse's passport. If there are no specific instructions, you'll have to send a mail to CIC requesting them to allow your wife to submit their passport to NDVO.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hey Asivad,

Where do you see the place to upload schedule- A. I rcvd request on Monday and lookng at the upload space.. where to find it !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
Hey Asivad,

Where do you see the place to upload schedule- A. I rcvd request on Monday and lookng at the upload space.. where to find it !!
Go to post ITA application, continue to Submitted applications and continue further to the Document checklist page. You'll find the upload option there.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hEY ASIVAD,

Please shed some light on this issue:

I am the principal applicant and husband as dependent in EE profile. He thas more than 10 years work experience in India and. We work in the same office.

If we aren't claiming any points for spouse work experience since it is not in Canada, do we have to still mention the same in the EE profile under spouse work history??

If no - how to go about it??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monibatr2 said:
hEY ASIVAD,

Please shed some light on this issue:

I am the principal applicant and husband as dependent in EE profile. He thas more than 10 years work experience in India and. We work in the same office.

If we aren't claiming any points for spouse work experience since it is not in Canada, do we have to still mention the same in the EE profile under spouse work history??

If no - how to go about it??
PA can leave out spouse's non Canadian work experience from the Work history section. Provide this information in the Personal history section of the post ITA application.

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another question:

if we donot have middle name :

should we write N/A

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
PA can leave out spouse's non Canadian work experience from the Work history section. Provide this information in the Personal history section of the post ITA application.
THANKS! SO IN EE PROFILE WE WRITE "NO" TO THE QUESTION " DOES YOUR SPOUSE HAVE ANY WORK HISTORY"??

WANT TO BE DOUBLE SURE

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THERE ARE FIELDS IN THE NOMINEE APPLICATION PERTAINING TO ADDRESS:

NO. SUFFIX
STREET TYPE
STREET DIRECTION

SHOULD I ALSO MARK THEM N/A?

*DATE FIELDS - FOR ONGOING WORK EXPERIENCE - SHOULD I MENTION CURRENT DATE (OF APPLICATION) OR N/A OR BLANK??

* ALONGWITH MY WORK EXPERIENCE OF LAST 10 YEARS, I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE SELF EMPLOYED (HV MY OWN COMPANY WITH MY HUSBAND) AND WORK PART - TIME AND WE BOTH EARN REMUNERATION FROM THE SAME SINCE LAST 5 YEARS. i DO HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SAME. HOWEVER DONOT WANT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE SAME AND MAKE IT COMPLICATED TO PROVIDE ALL THESE DETAILS TOO.

SO FOR QUESTION LIKE : WERE YOU SELF EMPLOYED DURING ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED PERIODS? i HAVE MARKED "YES" AND IN DETAILS HAVE WRITTEN " RUNNING SMALL PART - TIME BUSINESS FOR WHICH I CHOOSE NOT TO BE ASSESSED AGAINST FSWP" .............IS THIS CORRECT OR SHOULD I MENTION "NO" IN THE FIRST PLACE??

* BETWEEN MY GRADUATION AND MASTER'S I HAD DROPPED ONE YEAR WHILE PREPARING FOR ENTRANCE TESTS, AND DID DIPLOMA IN COMPUTERS FROM APTECH AND HAVE CERTIFICATE OF THIS (WHICH IS NOT ECA DONE)......SO WHILE FILLING IN EDUCATION HISTORY DO I NEED TO MENTION THE DIPLOMA?? I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE BU HVNT GOT ITS ECA DONE OR CAN I SKIP IT ALTOGETHER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CLARIFICATION ON THE ABOVE POINTS

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

Thanks for being guiding us through.

I have a query regarding travel history.

Is it OK to travel to my home country after I collect PCC.

I am currently in Singapore and planning to get Singapore PCC soon after I receive ITA.

Can I plan my travel to India after collecting PCC.

Thanks

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I am in a stressful situation and I hope someone would help me to take a right decision here.

I applied on Sept 18, 2015 to EE under FSW stream. My wedding is planned on April 19, 2016 in India. I am leaving to India on April 1 and shall be back by end of April. If I get my PPR by Feb 15th I will send my Passport (as it takes apprx 2 weeks to get it back) and then do my landing as soon as I receive it before leaving for India.

But what would should I do if I get my PPR say in March? As I think it would be risky to send my passport given my travel plans in April. Should I write a letter to CIC indicating my intentions to get married on April 19th? Will CIC accommodate the change and will they give me sufficient time to send my spouse details and other documents?

Also, my PGWP was issued until my passport expiry which expires in mid august this year. Can I renew my PGWP when I am back from India when I send my spouse details to CIC?

Please help as I am not clear what to do.. Thanks friends!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam1181 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Thanks for being guiding us through.

I have a query regarding travel history.

Is it OK to travel to my home country after I collect PCC.

I am currently in Singapore and planning to get Singapore PCC soon after I receive ITA.

Can I plan my travel to India after collecting PCC.

Thanks
Only if you plan to submit your application from India.