Thank you Asivad Anac

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has revised the settlement funds requirement on 12th Jan 16 on its site. I think the EE profile needs to be updated with new funds requirement

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
CIC has revised the settlement funds requirement on 12th Jan 16 on its site. I think the EE profile needs to be updated with new funds requirement
Well, I just updated my EE profile with the new minimum required funds! Thanks for reminding me! +1 :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bhavcaluk said:
Can you please mentions what is the change/update per family member (Table)?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I just updated my EE profile with the new minimum required funds! Thanks for reminding me! +1 :)
Does one need to update profile even if after the change ones fund commitment is higher than required?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Does one need to update profile even if after the change ones fund commitment is higher than required?
Check this - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you have already entered an amount >= the minimum amount (according to the family size) you are good to go.

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Can you please mentions what is the change/update per family member (Table)?
Yes, there is slight increase in the fund requirements....
No. of Family Members Funds required in CAD
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Need your help here..

I did my Medicals on 12 Dec 2015, and received my AOR on 21 Dec 2015..My panel Physician has initally told abt my Enlarged Thyroid Gland issue in the reports to CIC..I came to know from the Panel Physician abt my Furtherance on 08 Jan 2015..I went to meet the Panel Physician on 09 jan 2015, she directed me tot he Endochronologist on the same day..He did my TSH Blood Tests and Anti Bodies Thryoid Tests..Lab Results were out on 11 jan 2015..So Again I visited the Endochronologist withe Lab Report..The Lab Reports were normal..And the Doctor has given the letter which has been now uploaded tot he emedical site by the Panel Physician.

" This is to state that I saw Mr.xxxx DOB xxx on 09 Jan 2016..He came to me with swelling of Thyroid region.Ultrasound shows enlarged thryoid gland..He has subclilical hypothyroidism and on medications his condition is normal. I Have advised him to repeat the blood tests after four months and ultra sound after one year.He condition can be treated with tables and has a very good prognosis"...

How do CIC will interpret this letter...I am really not sure shld i withdraw my application..I cant spend anymore now..

Pls suggest..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cooldek1986 said:
Hi Asivad,

Need your help here..

I did my Medicals on 12 Dec 2015, and received my AOR on 21 Dec 2015..My panel Physician has initally told abt my Enlarged Thyroid Gland issue in the reports to CIC..I came to know from the Panel Physician abt my Furtherance on 08 Jan 2015..I went to meet the Panel Physician on 09 jan 2015, she directed me tot he Endochronologist on the same day..He did my TSH Blood Tests and Anti Bodies Thryoid Tests..Lab Results were out on 11 jan 2015..So Again I visited the Endochronologist withe Lab Report..The Lab Reports were normal..And the Doctor has given the letter which has been now uploaded tot he emedical site by the Panel Physician.

" This is to state that I saw Mr.xxxx DOB xxx on 09 Jan 2016..He came to me with swelling of Thyroid region.Ultrasound shows enlarged thryoid gland..He has subclilical hypothyroidism and on medications his condition is normal. I Have advised him to repeat the blood tests after four months and ultra sound after one year.He condition can be treated with tables and has a very good prognosis"...

How do CIC will interpret this letter...I am really not sure shld i withdraw my application..I cant spend anymore now..

Pls suggest..
1) Do not panic. Relax.
2) I am not a doctor but going by what the doctor has said, I think its time for you to relax. Highlighted in green are the phrases that say that you are completely fine on medication. The doctor has made it very clear that you are okay if you are on medication.
3) I guess this will not affect your application and CIC will proceed to process it further.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your condition and for further processing of your application. I wish you all the very best! Good luck!

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Brother..So Shld i repeat the Blood tests again after four months from the same hospital or any hospital and upload the test results by CSE..Will my application be in the same state for four months untill i upload my blood test results ?

rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Do not panic. Relax.
2) I am not a doctor but going by what the doctor has said, I think its time for you to relax. Highlighted in green are the phrases that say that you are completely fine on medication. The doctor has made it very clear that you are okay if you are on medication.
3) I guess this will not affect your application and CIC will proceed to process it further.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your condition and for further processing of your application. I wish you all the very best! Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cooldek1986 said:
Thanks Brother..So Shld i repeat the Blood tests again after four months from the same hospital or any hospital and upload the test results by CSE..Will my application be in the same state for four months untill i upload my blood test results ?
I am not sure if that is what it means. I think the doctor has signed off on your medical report telling that you are fine on medication and that blood test + Ultrasound are the doctor's recommendations for your well-being; I don't think it has to do anything with the processing of your application. I interpret it that way.

@Asivad and others, Could you kindly post your opinions as well? Thanks!

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Thanks lot for your timely help. I got one more doubt while preparing for my PR application. Under Immigration history & Citizenship, they asked Has applied for CIC before? I had applied for tourist visa for Canada in 2014 and got visa with multiple entries. Shall I include this? and the visa number 8 digit can be included as UCI No.? Because same will again reflect in Travel history also as I visited Canada for 72 days in 2014. Kindly explain. Thanks again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
New2Ca said:
Hi All,
Thanks lot for your timely help. I got one more doubt while preparing for my PR application. Under Immigration history & Citizenship, they asked Has applied for CIC before? I had applied for tourist visa for Canada in 2014 and got visa with multiple entries. Shall I include this? and the visa number 8 digit can be included as UCI No.? Because same will again reflect in Travel history also as I visited Canada for 72 days in 2014. Kindly explain. Thanks again.
IMO, you should disclose that you have already applied to CIC but I am not if the visa number = UCI number. Someone in a similar situation might be able to help better!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soccerdude84 said:
Dear Asivad,

First of all, congratz on ur PR and wish u all the best in Canada!

I would like to ask ur opinion about my status. My back ground check has been "in progress" for more than 3 months now and I already finished 5 months since submission of all documents (August 2nd 2015). Going through other members posts, it seems some people take less than a month to finish this stage. Any ideas why? do you think my application has been misplaced or forgotten or something? Is there anyway to check or send a reminder??

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
The only thing you can do at your end is ordering GCMS notes.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
I am not sure the tourist visa application counts towards Immigration / Citizenship. However, I ll leave it up to the pro to have a crack at it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandip13 said:
Hi Asivad,

MY AOR is 27 NOV, ECAS/UCI is still not working.

Today, Job Portal also show EE profile does not match job validation code. But on other end I am regularly received job alerts on my email. Hope there is nothing to worry . Pls guide

Sandip
This is normal, nothing to worry.