Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mvd said:
IS IT NECESSARY TO ATTACH INCOME TAX ASSESSMENT WITH CIC OR PNP APPLICATION?
You need to be specific and with more details about your situation here...

E.g. You are a CEC or an FSWP applicant, etc...are you at the PNP stage or an ITA applicant etc...

That will help members here answer you better, faster and more accurately to your questions.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a query regarding Probation period under CEC.

I am working fulltime permanent since August 2015 under NOC 2283. I was under probation period for first 3 months as per my offer letter. I worked full time (37.5 hours) during probation period and fully paid (same amount as I am getting paid after probation).

So, I think probation period would not be an issue and I will be eligible for Canadian work experience in August 2016. Also, I am getting 45K per annum for my job. Is salary matters under CEC or not?

Regards
1. Yes, no issues there and
2. No, as long as it's at par for that profession and experience level.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I think I am in trouble.... I went to photo studio with the new specs(after PPR) and the photographer finally gave me the photos with 50mm*70mm. But it looks very big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest. If anyone knows the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,
RJ

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a query regarding Probation period under CEC.

I am working fulltime permanent since August 2015 under NOC 2283. I was under probation period for first 3 months as per my offer letter. I worked full time (37.5 hours) during probation period and fully paid (same amount as I am getting paid after probation).

So, I think probation period would not be an issue and I will be eligible for Canadian work experience in August 2016. Also, I am getting 45K per annum for my job. Is salary matters under CEC or not?

Regards
Neither of those will be a problem.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

can you Please check this http://www.passportphotosperth.com.au/canadian-passport-visa-photos.php. Is this correct?

However my photo though it comes within 50mm*70mm, there is more white portion above the head and more of the body below the chin i.e, upto chest is shown and yet it fits within 50mm*70mm :'(

RJ

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
deepgill said:
Thanks CanadaWeCome,

I am just researching on this topic and I found that no minimum wage requirement for CEC applicants and it can be below the profession and experience level as long as it is paid, full-time and NOC O,A,B.

Please see below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=665&t=6

Asivad, please provide your inputs on this if you dont mind (Both probation and wages)

Thanks CanadaWeCome once again for your prompt reply.

Regards
Probably i should have added 'exceptionally different than for that level & experience'

Please understand the reason why CIC insists on it being paid.

Anyone can have and arrangement with any company or person asking the company/person to issue a letter of reference showing employment at $10 (say) a month (with proper stamped pay slip and bank deposit) and prove that He/She was employed full time and gain CRS points for that.

Basically to avoid fraud. Beyond that CIC is not interested in the numerical value of your emoluments. (except PoF)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi Asivad,

can you Please check this http://www.passportphotosperth.com.au/canadian-passport-visa-photos.php. Is this correct?

However my photo though it comes within 50mm*70mm, there is more white portion above the head and more of the body below the chin i.e, upto chest is shown and yet it fits within 50mm*70mm :'(

RJ
Looks like those photo guys know their stuff. Submit the photograph as-is, shouldn't be a problem.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Looks like those photo guys know their stuff. Submit the photograph as-is, shouldn't be a problem.
Okay let me check with them...

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Under EE, applications are processed centrally in CPC Ottawa with LVOs being roped in only if necessary. All you need to inform them about is your move to India. Assuming it would be a one-way trip as your WP expires and no response expected to BOWP or PPR by then, update CIC about change in address via CSE.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank you Asivad. As per the link you shared change in address will take around 5 business days. So i can update CIC by submitting the form a week before my travel. Is it fine??

Ravi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Thank you Asivad. As per the link you shared change in address will take around 5 business days. So i can update CIC by submitting the form a week before my travel. Is it fine??

Ravi
That'll work.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi Asivad,
My experience letter from the employer was issued in march 2015 and i applied for PR in december 2015. Insted of salary slips, i uploaded latest provident fund statement on company's letterhead to prove that i am still working in the same company. I hope thats ok...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hi Asivad,
My experience letter from the employer was issued in march 2015 and i applied for PR in december 2015. Insted of salary slips, i uploaded latest provident fund statement on company's letterhead to prove that i am still working in the same company. I hope thats ok...
Perfectly fine.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You were doing the right thing. You can ask your consultant to raise a CSE and update CIC with the new passport number. CIC might not request this information. You have to be proactive and inform CIC.
Thank you Rajkamalmohanram

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
Dear forum members, greetings :)

I need your suggestion on following questions.

Is it advised to purchase CAD instead of keeping all money in bank accounts in order to get advantage of low exchange rates provided the PR application has already been submitted? Or should we keep all money in our bank?

I suspect, the later one won't help as we need to show either cash or DD at POE so it's not of any use to just keep them in local bank.

Your detailed analysis would be appreciated :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry899 said:
Dear forum members, greetings :)

I need your suggestion on following questions.

Is it advised to purchase CAD instead of keeping all money in bank accounts in order to get advantage of low exchange rates provided the PR application has already been submitted? Or should we keep all money in our bank?

I suspect, the later one won't help as we need to show either cash or DD at POE so it's not of any use to just keep them in local bank.

Your detailed analysis would be appreciated :)
Personal choice.

Remember that you are free to bring in as much money as you want while landing but you'll need to declare if you're carrying more than 10000 CAD in cash. POF, if asked for at port of entry, can be proved by showing documentation about monies held in a bank account in your home country.

More here ---> http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/landing-and-leaving/landing-in-canada/how-do-i-bring-money-into-canada-proof-of-funds/