+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa June 2024 Timeline.

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
Hello everyone
To all the Super Visa applicants who have received approvals, averagely how much time its taking for the update? Also I have applied for my mother through GC Key account. Just wanted to get an idea that if applying through GC key account does not take more time? There has been no communication for about 28 days now. Her UCI number and Biometrics number have been updated but no communication for Medicals yet.
Thank you in advance for any insights.
I applied on June 20, there is no update yet. Just background check in progress. Biometrics were updated from previous visa and upfront medical was done but not updated on the file.

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
Hello, a question - one of the initial pages of the online Super Visa application for parents, it asks for date of arrival and departure.
- Should it say something like 8 months or 12 months (more than 6 months, because thats what a supervisa if for). Dont want to get a 1-2 year visa stamp at the Airport for them, as I've read some parents have gotten, from some posts here.
- or 3 years/5 years - I dont want to give the impression that parents will not leave. They plan to travel back and forth.

Please advise :)
I have the same question!!

Can anybody please help ?

Esha012

Aug 6, 2024
Application Submitted (Father and Mother): 23 June
Biometrics: 23 June (updated from current Visitor Visa - VV will expire in Oct 2024)
Medical: June 29, 2024 You passed the medical exam. (for Both)
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.
PPR: July 3, 2024 Received for both parents.

Both parents are currently living in India
Hi, So I am currently in the process of applying for a Super visa for both of my parents and just wondering if is it mandatory to submit a statutory declaration (Notarized) along with an Invitation letter?

Komal'preet

Aug 16, 2018
I applied on June 20, there is no update yet. Just background check in progress. Biometrics were updated from previous visa and upfront medical was done but not updated on the file.
I applied June 19 for my mother and i am in same situation as well.

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Hi
I am starting this thread to keep track of June 2024 Super visa Applications. Below are the details.

Application Submitted : 24 June
Biometrics : 24 June (updated from previous expired visit visa)
Medicals: Medicals upfront not updated.
Eligibility: Not started
Background check: In progress
PPR: Not yet
Update medicals passed on Aug 7th.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Did you also applied through GC Key? Same is the case with me.Biometrics were updates from previous visa but no update after that.

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
hello, Medical passed on July 24 but no other Update yet. Does anybody know how it usually takes to get other update like PPR? Thank you

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
Did you also applied through GC Key? Same is the case with me.Biometrics were updates from previous visa but no update after that.
Yes, I applied through GC Key. When did you apply? I noticed in this thread most of them have same status.

Last edited:

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
hello, Medical passed on July 24 but no other Update yet. Does anybody know how it usually takes to get other update like PPR? Thank you
I've read in other threads that it usually takes around 15-20 days after the medicals are cleared, but I'm not sure how accurate or reliable that information is.

786sandyji

Feb 1, 2024
Hi Guys, I have a question. I am on maternity leave and staying in India. My husband wants to apply super visa for his father. Can he sponser alone? Here are some more information
1) WE both are on Permanent resident of Canada.
2) Husband has enough income to statisfy immigration neeeds.

Plzz help

naiz

Aug 17, 2024
Biometrics: 23 June (updated from current Visitor Visa - VV will expire in Oct 2024)
PPR: Not Yet

w
PPR: Not Yet

when did you get tge medical request?