Super visa June 2024 Timeline.

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Application Submitted (Father and Mother): 28 June
Biometrics: Submitted for both parents on 9 July
Medical: I have not received the request yet
PPR: Received for both parents on 16 July
Super Visa applied in New Delhi

Aren't the medical exam requests done before PPR?
It might be a visitor visa. If IRCC thinks a visitor visa is more appropriate, they will grant you that instead of a super visa. This could be why you haven't received the request, or they might ask you later. You will find out the type of visa you received once your passport has been stamped, indicating whether it's V-1 or PG-1.

Reactions: pt3

olayinkabid

Aug 15, 2016
Mother's supervisa application
First application
Mother is Nigerian
Daughter is a Canadian Citizen

Application Submitted: May 31st
Biometric request: June 3rd
Biometric completed June 7th
Medical Request: June 26th
Medical Completed July 4th
Medical updated July 10th
PPR: July 17th

Reactions: albasa

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Mother's supervisa application
First application
Mother is Nigerian
Daughter is a Canadian Citizen

Application Submitted: May 31st
Biometric request: June 3rd
Biometric completed June 7th
Medical Request: June 26th
Medical Completed July 4th
Medical updated July 10th
PPR: July 17th
Did you apply from Nigeria? The processing time was very fast.

Reactions: olayinkabid

Swapnil96

Feb 17, 2018
Application Submitted (Father and Mother): 12 July

Since then, no update at all.

They already have visitor visa, but still biometric not updated from previous application.

Is it normal? even I am not able to sign up for tracker. are anyone here experiencing difficulties signing up for the tracker?

mahsakh

Star Member
May 10, 2024

They already have visitor visa, but still biometric not updated from previous application.

Is it normal? even I am not able to sign up for tracker. are anyone here experiencing difficulties signing up for the tracker?
Raise a webform for their biometric and IRCC will update the info.

As for the tracker, yes. I have the same issue for an application which was submitted on July 1 and still not able to create an account.

vamikamr

Jul 9, 2024
I have also been unable to use the tracker. Not sure what the issue is.

Reactions: mahsakh

Rambo001

Jun 26, 2024
My parents have submitted bio metric but the VFS acknowledge letter have below as application details.

Visa Category: Visitor Visa
Sub Visa Category: VISITOR VISA

I have applied for super visa, is it normal ?

Rambo001

Jun 26, 2024
Also on the application home page, in the application list, it is written and listed as "Visitor Visa application" under Application Type. isn't it should be written here "Super Visa"? Application number starts with "V".

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
Also on the application home page, in the application list, it is written and listed as "Visitor Visa application" under Application Type. isn't it should be written here "Super Visa"? Application number starts with "V".
Super visa is kind of visitor visa. My mom’s super visa application number starts with ‘V’ as well.

Reactions: Rambo001

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Application Submitted : 12 June
Biometrics : Not received yet
Medicals: Upfront submitted, not updated yet
Eligibility: Not started
Background check: In Progress
PPR: Not yet
Received PPR today. Thanks everyone and good luck.
Application Submitted : 12 June
Biometrics : July 2, 2024
Medicals: July 15, 2024
Eligibility: Started
Background check: In Progress
BVL: July 24, 2024
PPR: July 24, 2024

hongho

Mar 17, 2016
Hi folks, I am in a dilemma here and any advice is appreciated. Long story short I applied for super visa for my mom and just received PPR today along with medical surveillance undertaking letter while my mom is flying and entering the country July 26. Is she able to enter the country with no issues using her valid regular visitor visa when her super visa is in process? Will her super visa application be affected by her entry on regular visitor visa? She is returning back to her home country at end of January and does have a return ticket to show for that. She has been to Canada multiple times with her regular visitor visa before. My plan is to her to travel as scheduled and courier her passport back home so my dad can submit it for super visa stamp on her behalf. Will that work? TIA!

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Hello Everyone, i received “You passed your medical” but on the Final Decision it says “July 24,2024 Your application is in progress. What is that mean? Thank you.

ssukingdom

Jul 7, 2024
Hello Everyone, i received “You passed your medical” but on the Final Decision it says “July 24,2024 Your application is in progress. What is that mean? Thank you.
IRCC updated your medical results as passed but other processing are still on. A final decision hasn't been made yet.