+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa June 2024 Timeline.

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
I have some questions regarding parents' ties back home. I am showing enough funds in their joint bank account, along with land, property, and a small business.
What documents for bank savings do I need to submit to prove strong ties? Is a bank balance certificate sufficient (as suggested by a consultancy in India), or do you recommend providing bank statements for the last six months?

For upfront medical: Is there any specific form or IRCC document that I need to show when going for upfront medical in India?

Regarding tentative departure dates: I plan to invite them next summer (2025) to stay with me until their visa expires (up to a maximum of 5 years). In my invitation letter, can I still state that they will return to their country? What departure date should I put in the application if I am applying this month? I am a bit confused since I am applying nine months before their planned departure.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I have received passport submission request and I submitted the VFS form and made the payment. The screen displayed one reference number. But I have not received the email. How long does it take to receive the email?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I have received passport submission request and I submitted the VFS form and made the payment. The screen displayed one reference number. But I have not received the email. How long does it take to receive the email?

Oct 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mother's supervisa and got refusal today. Following was the reason of refusal:

• List of all family members in child/grandchild's household not provided

I have clearly mentioned in the invitation letter that she'll be staying with me and my spouse and provided separate information for me and husband's details. Should I provide this information in a separate column on the invitation letter mentioning that there will be 3 family members in the household; me, my spouse and my mother whom I am inviting.

Moreover, if this is the only reason for refusal, should I assume all other details were in order. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
Hello everyone,
I applied for my mother's supervisa and got refusal today. Following was the reason of refusal:

I have clearly mentioned in the invitation letter that she'll be staying with me and my spouse and provided separate information for me and husband's details. Should I provide this information in a separate column on the invitation letter mentioning that there will be 3 family members in the household; me, my spouse and my mother whom I am inviting.

Moreover, if this is the only reason for refusal, should I assume all other details were in order. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I mentioned in a separate column on the sponsorship that we meet the income requirements including my children. There was an additional form to provide family information in which mom’s parents, siblings and children information (name, date of birth and address) needs to be filled out. When did you apply for the super visa?

Reactions: Simanpreet Kaur
Oct 7, 2020
I mentioned in a separate column on the sponsorship that we meet the income requirements including my children. There was an additional form to provide family information in which mom’s parents, siblings and children information (name, date of birth and address) needs to be filled out. When did you apply for the super visa?
Thank you for your response. I applied on July 07, 2024. Where do we need to provide family information form? because, in the list of required documents at the end of application does not include this form. Thanks again for replying!

shroffb

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
Thank you for your response. I applied on July 07, 2024. Where do we need to provide family information form? because, in the list of required documents at the end of application does not include this form. Thanks again for replying!
I applied on July 13th and do not remember if there was a separate family form too. We are family of 3 and I did mention all the family member names in invitation letter itself. This rejection reason is scaring me as well now.

KDelhi88

Oct 15, 2021
Parents Super Visa application - Application submitted on June 16th - Biometrics number updated in the application for my Dad's application but it's not marked complete - his Biometrics were submitted on July 3. My mom's Biometrics is marked completed - she submitted on July 12. In total almost 45 days and No updates on medical or on PPR - Any idea how much time it will take to reflect completed?

olayinkabid

Aug 15, 2016
In my mother's application, I started by introducing myself with my Date of birth, my husband with his date if birth, my son with his Date of birth, and my daughter with her Date of birth before talking about my mom. I also added the citizenship certificate for all the 4 people in my family.
Everyone's name was fully listed out as it appeared on their citizenship certificate. I also added my marriage certificate to the application. I believe you need details of your entire family as much as you need details of your parents. My application was smooth and we got everything done totally in 6 weeks.

Hello everyone,

Reactions: Simanpreet Kaur

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone
To all the Super Visa applicants who have received approvals, averagely how much time its taking for the update? Also I have applied for my mother through GC Key account. Just wanted to get an idea that if applying through GC key account does not take more time? There has been no communication for about 28 days now. Her UCI number and Biometrics number have been updated but no communication for Medicals yet.
Thank you in advance for any insights.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Super Visa Application Submitted (Father and Mother): 28 June
Biometrics: Submitted for both parents on 9 July
Medical: I have not received the request yet
PPR: Received for both parents on 16 July
Passport received with visitor visa for both parents: August 1

Reactions: albasa and mahsakh

Swapnil96

Feb 17, 2018
Super Visa Application Submitted (Father and Mother): 28 June
Biometrics: Submitted for both parents on 9 July
Medical: I have not received the request yet
PPR: Received for both parents on 16 July
Passport received with visitor visa for both parents: August 1
Did you apply for supervisa or visitor visa?

Sunshine99

Jul 29, 2024
Hello, a question - one of the initial pages of the online Super Visa application for parents, it asks for date of arrival and departure.
- Should it say something like 8 months or 12 months (more than 6 months, because thats what a supervisa if for). Dont want to get a 1-2 year visa stamp at the Airport for them, as I've read some parents have gotten, from some posts here.
- or 3 years/5 years - I dont want to give the impression that parents will not leave. They plan to travel back and forth.

Please advise :)

Kanwalk

May 9, 2024
Received PPR today. Thanks everyone and good luck.
Application Submitted : 12 June
Biometrics : July 2, 2024
Medicals: July 15, 2024
Eligibility: Started
Background check: In Progress
BVL: July 24, 2024
PPR: July 24, 2024
Did you apply from Canada or India?