London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
ronak.jani said:
Hi Guys,

Planning to apply for SuperVisa for my parents.

Can someone share copy of invitation latter they have used recently for the Application.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers.
Put in in MS Words it will be formatted

LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMAN DECLARATION
FOR VISIT VISA TO CANADA

To whom it may Concern:

We ABC (Mr.) & XYZ (Mrs.) both are Permanent Resident of Canada, SOLEMNLY AFFIRMS AS FOLLOWS:

• We make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visit Visa for Parents of XYZ named as EFG Born on April 15, 1950 and HIJ Born on Nov 22, 1959, both Pakistani nationals and permanently residing at House # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Karachi, Pakistan, residence telephone # +92 345 1234567.

• We both are Permanent Residents of Canada,

 PR Card # XXXXXXXX (XYZ), DOB Oct 26, 19XX, Cell#: +1 XXX XXXXXXX7: Email: XXXXX@hotmail.com

 PR Card # XXXXXXXX(Syed B.), DOB February XX, XXXX, Cell# +1 778 1234567; Email: XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

 Residence Address: XXXXXXX Avenue Richmond BC, A1B23C CANADA

• Purpose of Visit: They will visit and stay with our family to see us and grandkids. It’s almost more than 18 months that XYZ visited Pakistan and now we all are missing them.

• We expect their visit to Canada in last week of January 2016. We expect them to stay with us for about 3 months and thereafter they would likely travel Toronto to see other daughters.

• Our Total Family Size is 4, including 2 kids named Syed XXXXX 6 Years & XXXXX 17 Months Old. We further state that our total annual Family income is CAD XXXXXXX / -. (tax assessment for 2014 attached)

• We hereby undertake to provide them lodging, accommodation, Medical & other ancillary expenses. They will be staying with us during their visit at XXXXXXX Avenue Richmond BC, A1B23C CANADA and we will be responsible for all their financial expenses during entire stay in Canada

• I Syed B. is XXXXXXX for ________ working through our own Incorporation and office address is Metrotower 1, XXXX XXXXsway, 5th floor Burnaby B.C. A1B23C, Canada Tel : (1) XXXXXXXXXX (Direct Line).

• We make this declaration in support of a proposed application for a Visit Visa for them and for no other purpose.

• We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and if effect as it made under oath.

Signatures:

ABCDEF____________________________________________

XYZ_______________________________________________________

Date: 30th November 2016 at Richmond BC

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
s.tamoor said:
Hello Guys

Need some inform regarding Super Visa

I have submitted my documents in Exprees Entry and waiting for PR.

Would like to ask if I migrate to Canada after how long I can apply a super visa for my dad considering I meet the minimum wage requirements?

Thnx in advance
Hi Tamoor

If you have enough proof of income only thing you need to wait is your PR Card. As soon you receive your PR Card you are eligible to apply.

Good Luck
Syed B.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
se7en said:
Folks,

My mother is in Canada on a regular visitor's visa. I wanted to apply for supervisa for her within Canada. Is it possible or she has to go back to home country?
I also did eligibility check online and it actually does accept the the supervisa application if I select Canada as current country of residence for my mother but I am still not sure if this is possible or not.
Please advise seniors and anyone who have had the similar experience.
Regards
Hi

You can apply super visa from Canada.

Apply for visitor extension and than it will give you option for extension on Super visa.
they will convert visitor visa (TRV) to super visa.

Good Luck
Syed B.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Rossei said:
As far I know, it's not possible. You can't apply/renew Super Visa from within Canada.

However, you can apply to extend her stay. And if you meet Super Visa criteria and provide all required docs, she may be granted 2-year extension.
Thats true, but this will be super visa as for this kinda extension you have to submit now Insurance as well. I recently go through this process for my father.

Syed B.

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
badar14 said:
Hi Tamoor

If you have enough proof of income only thing you need to wait is your PR Card. As soon you receive your PR Card you are eligible to apply.

Good Luck
Syed B.
Income Table
Effective from January 1 to December 31, 2017

Your child or grandchild may use the following income scale to assess their ability to meet the income requirements.

Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (your child or grandchild) $24,600
2 persons $30,625
3 persons $37,650
4 persons $45,712
5 persons $51,846
6 persons $58,473
7 persons $65,101
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $6,628

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
badar14 said:
Thats true, but this will be super visa as for this kinda extension you have to submit now Insurance as well. I recently go through this process for my father.

Syed B.
I didn't know that CIC can convert TRV to SuperVisa. So, your father received a new SV visa stamp (PG-1) on his passport?

Last time my mom entered on SV back in July, 2016; I was told by an Immigration Officer that she would need to apply for SV (after it expires) from her home country. Furthermore, from my experience in the forum, I've seen most people successfully applying for extensions.

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
Arif2016 said:
Looking for expert opinion. VISA office completed my mom's medical assessment but no update on my dad's one. Is it normal?

Below is the timeline of the supervisa applications for my parents:
Application submitted on 26th Dec
Bio metric completed on 02 Jan
Medical completed on 9th Jan
Medical result passed for my Mom on 17th Jan
Medical result for my Dad is pending.
Just to share the good news with you guys, they have finally approved my parents applications. Status has changed on the portal that both the applications are now approved. I believe their passports are now on the way to Bangladesh. It was a bit of hectic situation specially for my Dad to do medicals few times as there had been some issues and they wanted to make sure nothing was wrong in his lung. Initially there was a shadow in one of his lungs that triggered hell lot of subsequent medical tests. THANK YOU guys for your priceless advice all these time.

LAMARYo

Feb 27, 2017
HI All,

I applied for supervisa for my parents online in Dec 15th 2016, on Dec 17th they asked for biometric and they were done Dec 20th.

I check everyday online since then and there is no updates on their files .. until this morning we received an email for PASSPORT REQUEST !!!!! ?[/u]? Decision has been made please submit passports? But no Medical?? IS this normal ?

I've been expecting medical requests all this time but they surprised me with passport request not medical? I bought a Canadian insurance for them and also included their own World Wide health insurance... both of my parents have excellent travel history and both have strong tights to back home .. work and kids..

Please advise if you have been through this or you heard this before, supervisa can be accepted without medical ?? And Yes it is a supervisa not the regular 6 months visitor visa.. I went to a lawyer and he did everything for them.
Thanks!

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
We offer competitive rates with best coverage for your life and financials. Providing you security and saving is we are best at!

" A first step towards security ...."

There is lot more happening in life to take care of your own , leave your insurance and financial security needs on us.

We offer :
Super visa / Travel / Visitor Insurance
RESP/ RRSP
Life Insurance
AD & D
Critical Insurance

Contact for best Coverage with best options for you and your family!

If you don't have time to come to our office we can setup video calling to utilize best of your time towards your security !

We offer services in Hindi / Punjabi / English Smiley

Call / Text .
780-807-1313

madhusanthosh

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Need some clarifications. Please help me !!!

I am a PR currently in Canada. I am applying Super visa for my father in law and mother in law. Can I apply Super Visa online from Canada while they are in India? Do I have to create a login in my father in law name and upload all the documents? In case, if I want to do the paper based application form, should I submit all the documents at VFS office in India? When do we get Medical invitation?

Thanks
Madhu

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
badar14 said:

Syed B.
You seem to be right but I noticed one thing, in the required documents it doesn't ask for T4, NOA and employment letter even though if you checked the boxes for them in eligibility questions. However it does ask to submit the insurance. With that being said, does it mean that it is not required to submit T4, NOA and employment letter but to upload only the insurance or its good to be on the safe side and upload them in the explanation letter section?

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UoW111 said:
Hello folks!

I'm planning to apply for Super Visa for both of my parents.

Should I create a CIC account for one of my parent and apply through it or can I use my existing account?

Also, should I fill out both forms 'IMM 5476E : USE OF A REPRESENTATIVE' and 'IMM 5713E : Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications' or just the later one is sufficient?

Please advise. Thanks.
Posting again. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
madhusanthosh said:
Need some clarifications. Please help me !!!

I am a PR currently in Canada. I am applying Super visa for my father in law and mother in law. Can I apply Super Visa online from Canada while they are in India? Do I have to create a login in my father in law name and upload all the documents? In case, if I want to do the paper based application form, should I submit all the documents at VFS office in India? When do we get Medical invitation?

Thanks
Madhu
Yes you can. Its easier than to submit hard copies. When you applying online you don't need their signatures. login should be under your name and you have to create profile for each one of them.

ronak.jani

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for the response.

badar14 said:
Put in in MS Words it will be formatted

LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMAN DECLARATION
FOR VISIT VISA TO CANADA

To whom it may Concern:

We ABC (Mr.) & XYZ (Mrs.) both are Permanent Resident of Canada, SOLEMNLY AFFIRMS AS FOLLOWS:

• We make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visit Visa for Parents of XYZ named as EFG Born on April 15, 1950 and HIJ Born on Nov 22, 1959, both Pakistani nationals and permanently residing at House # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Karachi, Pakistan, residence telephone # +92 345 1234567.

• We both are Permanent Residents of Canada,

 PR Card # XXXXXXXX (XYZ), DOB Oct 26, 19XX, Cell#: +1 XXX XXXXXXX7: Email: XXXXX@hotmail.com

 PR Card # XXXXXXXX(Syed B.), DOB February XX, XXXX, Cell# +1 778 1234567; Email: XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

 Residence Address: XXXXXXX Avenue Richmond BC, A1B23C CANADA

• Purpose of Visit: They will visit and stay with our family to see us and grandkids. It’s almost more than 18 months that XYZ visited Pakistan and now we all are missing them.

• We expect their visit to Canada in last week of January 2016. We expect them to stay with us for about 3 months and thereafter they would likely travel Toronto to see other daughters.

• Our Total Family Size is 4, including 2 kids named Syed XXXXX 6 Years & XXXXX 17 Months Old. We further state that our total annual Family income is CAD XXXXXXX / -. (tax assessment for 2014 attached)

• We hereby undertake to provide them lodging, accommodation, Medical & other ancillary expenses. They will be staying with us during their visit at XXXXXXX Avenue Richmond BC, A1B23C CANADA and we will be responsible for all their financial expenses during entire stay in Canada

• I Syed B. is XXXXXXX for ________ working through our own Incorporation and office address is Metrotower 1, XXXX XXXXsway, 5th floor Burnaby B.C. A1B23C, Canada Tel : (1) XXXXXXXXXX (Direct Line).

• We make this declaration in support of a proposed application for a Visit Visa for them and for no other purpose.

• We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and if effect as it made under oath.

Signatures:

ABCDEF____________________________________________

XYZ_______________________________________________________

Date: 30th November 2016 at Richmond BC