Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
hello folks
please help

# when it comes to account statement , what do we need from bank, i mean how much money do i have that particular time in my account
or it should be last few months

# Do i need to show my both bank statement and my wife's bank statement too

#my dad is private building contractor(not registered and don't have any proof) and mom is house wife, what do u think how can i show family ties back home (my elder brother and his family lives with them)????? but they do have two houses and two lots so good property i believe

#when it comes to show property by my dad,,, how to show this,, i mean registry of house is enough or should we evaluate property from any registered evaluate firm,,,

Bls

Jan 23, 2014
ASJ said:
How much time it takes to decision made after receiving the medicals.

Is there a way i can check the status of super visa application on CIC website?
Hi ASJ ,

Did you submitted your parents application online ? Coz I submitted my father super visa application online on 27th July 2014 and I m waiting for any update since then .

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Before answering, I would like to tell you that SuperVisa largely depends on the sponsoring children/grandchildren rather than the applicants (parents/grand-parents). So, your documents have to satisfy the VO completely.

ajcanada said:
# when it comes to account statement , what do we need from bank, i mean how much money do i have that particular time in my account or it should be last few months
You can have both, there is no harm done. You can ask for a bank statement letter or your portfolio cover-page (1 single page) from your Canadian bank. You can also add 4~6 months statements with it as well (some visa office prefer this).

# Do i need to show my both bank statement and my wife's bank statement too
The inviting child's statement is good enough. But if adding your wife's statement makes it significantly higher; you can.

#my dad is private building contractor(not registered and don't have any proof) and mom is house wife, what do u think how can i show family ties back home (my elder brother and his family lives with them)????? but they do have two houses and two lots so good property i believe
Write a good invitation letter stating that your parents have properties to take care of. Also, they wouldn't want to live permanently here leaving other child (+grandchild if there) behind.

#when it comes to show property by my dad,,, how to show this,, i mean registry of house is enough or should we evaluate property from any registered evaluate firm,,,
I think just copies of land/property registrations will be sufficient enough. But if you have a VFS office in your country of application; contact them for their recommendation.

PS: Your income statement (NOA/T4 etc.), your parents' medical insurance and a good invitation letter are the top 3 things you should care about. The rest are just supporting documents.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Rossei said:
I think just copies of land/property registrations will be sufficient enough. But if you have a VFS office in your country of application; contact them for their recommendation.

PS: Your income statement (NOA/T4 etc.), your parents' medical insurance and a good invitation letter are the top 3 things you should care about. The rest are just supporting documents.
1- Does the VFS (you mean VAC office?) office need to check original copies of land deed?
2- For self-employed is NOA enough? (Notice no T4 exists for most self employed if dividends are withdrawn)

Thanks,

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
torontob said:
1- Does the VFS (you mean VAC office?) office need to check original copies of land deed?
2- For self-employed is NOA enough? (Notice no T4 exists for most self employed if dividends are withdrawn)
Thanks,
1. They normally do. They verify the originals with the copies (or they make the copies themselves) and return you the originals.
2. NOA is always preferred over T4.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Rossei said:
1. They normally do. They verify the originals with the copies (or they make the copies themselves) and return you the originals.
2. NOA is always preferred over T4.
1- So everything that was scanned and submitted online should be present in originals for VAC stuff to check? like they make copies? I thought all VAC does is check passport and do biometrics?
2- Is NOA enough by itself or accountant letter is needed for self-employed? I'd rather not provide a lot of paperwork if only NOA sufficed for others.

Thanks again,

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Bls said:
Hi ASJ ,

Did you submitted your parents application online ? Coz I submitted my father super visa application online on 27th July 2014 and I m waiting for any update since then .
Hi BLS,

I submitted paper application. Are your parents in India?

Regards,
Avtar

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
Thanks Rossie
Rossei said:
Before answering, I would like to tell you that SuperVisa largely depends on the sponsoring children/grandchildren rather than the applicants (parents/grand-parents). So, your documents have to satisfy the VO completely.
You can have both, there is no harm done. You can ask for a bank statement letter or your portfolio cover-page (1 single page) from your Canadian bank. You can also add 4~6 months statements with it as well (some visa office prefer this).
The inviting child's statement is good enough. But if adding your wife's statement makes it significantly higher; you can.
Write a good invitation letter stating that your parents have properties to take care of. Also, they wouldn't want to live permanently here leaving other child (+grandchild if there) behind.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
hi guys

#i have $4000 thousand in my bank ,, do u think that money is sufficient for parents super visa or other option is, i can ask my friends to transfer $5000 to my account
#then question comes in my mind is,,, the bank statement,,, do i need to show from last few months or just that month balance( i mean just total balance on day on which i ask bank for statement)

plsssssssssssssssss help

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
hello guys

#i have a question regarding pre-medical exam, is there any expiry on it, bcz i told my parents to do pre medical from india (chd)
and it might take me one month to file their super visa,,
#to apply online application do i need to make account on MYCIC on their behalf or can i use my on existing account

any helppp

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
torontob said:
1- So everything that was scanned and submitted online should be present in originals for VAC stuff to check? like they make copies? I thought all VAC does is check passport and do biometrics?
First, I'm not too sure about online application. in Bangladesh, VAC is managed by VFS. They go through the application and supporting documents before final submission.

2- Is NOA enough by itself or accountant letter is needed for self-employed? I'd rather not provide a lot of paperwork if only NOA sufficed for others.
Again, VAC/VFS will be able to help you re: this.

FYI, VFS-Bangladesh has its own checklist for Super Visa where it states that

For inviting children,
Proof from your child or grandchild that he or she meets the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) in the form of independent, third-party documentation from a Canadian source which is reliable and easily verifiable (e.g. Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment (NOA), employment letter showing salary, pay stubs, bank statements, financial statements prepared by a licensed professional).

For applicants,
If you are self-employed, evidence of your business (business registration indicating your shares in the business, business license and financial documents, e.g. profit and loss statement, balance sheet, etc.). [But it may be applied to the inviting children as well]

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
Bls said:
hello bls, i am curious how your online supervisa application is going now? i see that you submitted the application on the 27th july. my mom's supervisa application was submitted on the 26th july. have you got medical exam request now? if so, were your parents medical exam done?

my mom's medical exam request was on 28th july. then she got it done on the 1st of August.

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm looking to submit an application for super visa for my parents online - do I need to submit their applications separately (each one requiring a GC Key) because I don't find a way online to submit them together. Also, when submitting online, will the consulate contact them via email when they can do their medicals and when their passports can be submitted? Anyone who's applied online and can provide this information?

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
xenon said:
Hi, I'm looking to submit an application for super visa for my parents online - do I need to submit their applications separately (each one requiring a GC Key) because I don't find a way online to submit them together. Also, when submitting online, will the consulate contact them via email when they can do their medicals and when their passports can be submitted? Anyone who's applied online and can provide this information?
hello xenon,

as far as i know, yes .. it should be separate. each of them need their own gc key account. if applications are submitted online... they will will be contacted online too via email notification and then they have to log in in their gc key account to view the message.

i did the same thing for my mom and they requested for medical through email notification that there is a new message inside gc key account.

my mom is just waiting for decision made/ppr. hopefully, soon.

i hope it helps.

thanks,
bebeboy1960