+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

Bls

Jan 23, 2014
bebeboy2013 said:
Bls said:
hello bls, i am curious how your online supervisa application is going now? i see that you submitted the application on the 27th july. my mom's supervisa application was submitted on the 26th july. have you got medical exam request now? if so, were your parents medical exam done?

my mom's medical exam request was on 28th july. then she got it done on the 1st of August.

Hi , my dad's super visa application is still under process , no update yet , actually I applied online application along with the medical exam . I mean I got my dad's medical exam done before applying online application . within two days when I checked the online status it shows that medical exam passed but, there is no update after that . Still waiting !!!

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Bls said:
Yeah my parents are in New Delhi .
ok. Any updates after medicals done? We are still waiting...its been 2 weeks that my parents got there medicals done at Max, panchsheel branch.

Where did you your parents got there medicals done?

Bls

Jan 23, 2014
ASJ said:
ok. Any updates after medicals done? We are still waiting...its been 2 weeks that my parents got there medicals done at Max, panchsheel branch.

Where did you your parents got there medicals done?
Hey , just today we got request to submit my father's passport . I hope his visa is approved .

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
wow! congrats bls. ppr mostly means visa granted and it's for visa stamping. i am still waiting for my moms *sigh*

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
Bls said:
Hey , just today we got request to submit my father's passport . I hope his visa is approved .
how long does it take for you father's super visa to stay In Proccess until they asked for passport?

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
Oh! my mom just got passport request today as well. Looking forward something positive.

Bls

Jan 23, 2014
bebeboy2013 said:
how long does it take for you father's super visa to stay In Proccess until they asked for passport?
I submitted my father's online visa application on 27th July with medical exam and all other documents . And on 19th Aug we received email for passport request . I guess it took approx 15 business days for all process.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
Bls said:
Great !! Congrats
congrats bud,,
Would u mind to share if u apply online application how u did biomatric ( finger print ) process,,, pls

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
Hi guys pls help

My Parents did upfront medical for super visa last Monday , on their medical track sheet it says visitor visa.
If I m not wrong is it ok or it should be super visa on that track sheet too??

And other concern is ,, is there any expiry date on upfront medical , as I will apply their visa in next month,,

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
Bls said:
I submitted my father's online visa application on 27th July with medical exam and all other documents . And on 19th Aug we received email for passport request . I guess it took approx 15 business days for all process.

Thank you Bls, My mom's was submitted on the 26 July(Saturday) at 11pm then on the 28th(Monday) got a medical request. She did't have an upfront medical exam. We waited for the cic request. Medical exam done on the 1st August then got a Decison made and Passport request on 19th August. Now, I sent her to the city to personally submit her passport at the CVAC. Hopefully, visa will be issued pretty soon.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
ajcanada said:
Hi guys pls help

My Parents did upfront medical for super visa last Monday , on their medical track sheet it says visitor visa.
If I m not wrong is it ok or it should be super visa on that track sheet too??

And other concern is ,, is there any expiry date on upfront medical , as I will apply their visa in next month,,
Hello AJ,

that is great that they did an upfront medical so with that you no longer have to wait for med exam to be done. I am pretty sure that's right. Because my mom is under super visa too but on her track sheet it's visitor visa. Being under super visa for canada entry... they are just visitors here as well.

yes, medical exam result is good for a year. Good luck on your application.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
bebeboy2013 said:
Hello AJ,

that is great that they did an upfront medical so with that you no longer have to wait for med exam to be done. I am pretty sure that's right. Because my mom is under super visa too but on her track sheet it's visitor visa. Being under super visa for canada entry... they are just visitors here as well.

yes, medical exam result is good for a year. Good luck on your application.
thank you so much buddy ,, and good luck for ur application
And one more thing if I apply online for both , do I need to create different Mycic account for both or can I use just one which I already have (mine) or I have to create new account for them???

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
ajcanada said:
thank you so much buddy ,, and good luck for ur application
And one more thing if I apply online for both , do I need to create different Mycic account for both or can I use just one which I already have (mine) or I have to create new account for them???
You're welcome and thank you too Aj.

i read that case somewhere in cic website. i got to find the link. you can't use your own cic account for them. each applicant must have their own gc key account/cic account.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
bebeboy2013 said:
Thank you Bls, My mom's was submitted on the 26 July(Saturday) at 11pm then on the 28th(Monday) got a medical request. She did't have an upfront medical exam. We waited for the cic request. Medical exam done on the 1st August then got a Decison made and Passport request on 19th August. Now, I sent her to the city to personally submit her passport at the CVAC. Hopefully, visa will be issued pretty soon.
Was the whole medical examination process more than a day (including all laboratories etc)?

Thanks,