Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
cforcanada said:
CONGRATULATIONS. Hi bebeboy2013 congratulations on your success. My situation is similar like yours and I wanted to ask for your advice.

Assuming that you filled your application online, what are the "proof of financial support" did your mother had to show in addition to the pledge of support from you and your husband.

What are the other supporting documents like house, land, bank balance ect she had to show from her side.

Please help me. I am in such a distress right now because the TVR was rejected for my parents and I am trying to apply for the super visa.
Thank you Ajcanada,

yes, i filed it online. the proof of financial support the i submitted to cic was only the letter of support signed by my husband. then an employment letter from the company of my husband and a pay stub.

here is my case: i came from a poor family. my mom doesn't own anything like houses, land deeds, bank balance or any of those. these may be funny to you but my mom only owns 1 pig, 2 cows and a goat.(of course, we didn't mention any of those to cic) lol. So.... my mom has seriously nothing to declare as a supporting documents from her. she has 0 assets. she 100% relies on my husband.

please relax and take it easy. i will be here praying that you will succeed on your super visa application for your parent/parents.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
ajcanada said:
HI
i got a question for you as u mentioned in proof of financial resources, you guys just include NOA, PAY STUBS, EMPLOYER LETTER. Didnt you guys include three month or current financial statement from your bank. (even though it is not required).
please let me know

In our case, we haven't included any bank/financial statement and it worked. I am sorry for my late reply. I actually read your message on my phone yesterday but I waited until I can use my computer so then I can go through on my files again and give you the right infos of what I submitted.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
bebeboy2013 said:
thank you ajcanada.

*for the Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter: I created/uploaded a word file containing my husband's Notice of Assessment from CRA, letter from his employer and 1(current pay stub).

*for the Proof of Means of Financial Support: I uploaded the Letter of Support that my husband wrote and signed.

*itinerary
*medical insurance coverage
*marriage certificate

Note: you may wonder why I mentioned that it's the NOA and letter of support from my husband was the docs that I submitted. It was because I was at school last year and I got 0 income. So, it's like the principal sponsor for my mother is my husband(son-in-law)
Thanks for contributing. Do you have a copy of your invitation letter which you can share with us?

achandhar76

Jul 22, 2014
Hi, I posted this question on another forum but received no response. I wanted to know when can you expect a request for medical after submitting the Supervisa application.

Thanks!

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
torontob said:
Thanks for contributing. Do you have a copy of your invitation letter which you can share with us?
thanks torrontob,

i am sorry we are out of town. all my files are at my home pc.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
achandhar76 said:
Hi, I posted this question on another forum but received no response. I wanted to know when can you expect a request for medical after submitting the Supervisa application.

Thanks!
I believed.. the way they process each applications are into a case to case basis. On my mom's case, we submitted online application. Application submitted on 26 july(saturday) then on the 28 july(monday) got the medical request.

anyone here who have had an experience may answer your question as well.

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bebeboy

When applied online, can we upload documents in behalf of our parents. More importantly, if we can than how are they going to sign the application form or any other required forms. Please show me the way.

bebeboy2013 said:
I believed.. the way they process each applications are into a case to case basis. On my mom's case, we submitted online application. Application submitted on 26 july(saturday) then on the 28 july(monday) got the medical request.

anyone here who have had an experience may answer your question as well.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
achandhar76 said:
Thanks for the quick response - just trying to determine how long the whole process may take.

you're welcome achandhar76

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
cforcanada said:
Congratulations bebeboy

When applied online, can we upload documents in behalf of our parents. More importantly, if we can than how are they going to sign the application form or any other required forms. Please show me the way.
Thank you cfocanada..

Yes, we can do it. They don't need to hand signature on it. It's only a digital signature upon submitting the complete application package. Feel free to ask anything and if I am not specific enough and you got a hard time to understand me... you can just let me know :)

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bebeboy thank you so much for your help and kind words.

When you said "digital signature" what does it exactly mean?

Also can i pay for my parents application using my credit cards?

So it is acceptable that they scan and send me the required documents and i upload them from here in canada.

My last concern is i m $1000 dollar short on my NOA if i add my unborn (wife pregnant) child. But this year my total household income is more than $100k. Should i apply with my employment contract, bank statement showing pay deposits, pay stubs only or should i include NOA as well?

Thanks for your help.

bebeboy2013 said:
Thank you cfocanada..

Yes, we can do it. They don't need to hand signature on it. It's only a digital signature upon submitting the complete application package. Feel free to ask anything and if I am not specific enough and you got a hard time to understand me... you can just let me know :)

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
cforcanada said:
Bebeboy thank you so much for your help and kind words.

When you said "digital signature" what does it exactly mean?

Also can i pay for my parents application using my credit cards?

So it is acceptable that they scan and send me the required documents and i upload them from here in canada.

My last concern is i m $1000 dollar short on my NOA if i add my unborn (wife pregnant) child. But this year my total household income is more than $100k. Should i apply with my employment contract, bank statement showing pay deposits, pay stubs only or should i include NOA as well?

Thanks for your help.
you are very welcome cfocanada,

please click on the link given below to explain what digital signature is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=740&t=23

yes, you can. i used my husband's credit card to pay for my mom's.

and yes, they can scan and send them for you to upload if there are any.
in my case, all my mom needs to do was.... scan her passport and digital photo. the rest of the docs, i had them on my hand.

we were also short of (half the amount that should be on our NOA) but I explained to them "the reason why we were short" which was my husband was at school and he only worked for 6 months. with that, we also sent my husband's employment letter + one recent pay stub to back up the (short NOA). but even to count for his annual income based on his pay stub... we we're still short of $2500 to meet the LICO.

Our case was kinda complicated to us... but we still made it. We got approved.

Yes, you can use your employment contract and recent pay stub to back up your case.

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bebeboy

You have solved almost all the questions that were bothering me for few days. Thanks a lot. God bless you my friend.

bebeboy2013 said:
you are very welcome cfocanada,

please click on the link given below to explain what digital signature is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=740&t=23

yes, you can. i used my husband's credit card to pay for my mom's.

and yes, they can scan and send them for you to upload if there are any.
in my case, all my mom needs to do was.... scan her passport and digital photo. the rest of the docs, i had them on my hand.

we were also short of (half the amount that should be on our NOA) but I explained to them "the reason why we were short" which was my husband was at school and he only worked for 6 months. with that, we also sent my husband's employment letter + one recent pay stub to back up the (short NOA). but even to count for his annual income based on his pay stub... we we're still short of $2500 to meet the LICO.

Our case was kinda complicated to us... but we still made it. We got approved.

Yes, you can use your employment contract and recent pay stub to back up your case.

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
ajcanada said:
hi guys
can u please tell me

Do i need to fill all form from TRV package

IMM 5257 ( FOR SURE)
IMM 5654 ( IS IT REQUIRED)
IMM 5257 schedule-1 (IS IT REQUIRED)
IMM 5409 statutory declaration (IS IT REQUIRED)

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
cforcanada said:
Hi bebeboy

You have solved almost all the questions that were bothering me for few days. Thanks a lot. God bless you my friend.

I am glad I could help a bit cforcanada. You are very welcome and May your desire to have your parent/parents here will be granted without any hassles. God bless you.