+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
They normally also ask for mobile number. they will inform you by phone. No email. If you can't fix your freaking home phone, then take your reciept to their office and provide them your mobile number so that they can update it in their computer system. You will be notified by phone. It is serious. You might get your medical call in the next 10 days

S

sumair

nazia one more thing i want to ask, if i goto fedex office again to call on my cell fone number will it be ok? what do you suggest should i go over there?

S

sumair

if the people in fedex have some information about my case they will also inform me if i go over there?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Take your computer generated reciept with you. Tell them your home phone is freaking dead . I didn't provide you my mobile no . Please update it. They will update it in their computer system by looking at your reciept. It is no big deal . Deal with it quickly

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
don't bother them with that nonsense. You can check it by yourself. Www.visadropbox.com. Put the number that is printed twice on your reciept and know about Your application status. In any case, they will call you the same day they hear something from cad consulate

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
alinuz 3 Nov
Sardar Ali 5th March
Umar 18 Feb
Lionheart Feb 23
Nazia Feb 18
Shoib Akhtar Jan 4
Bhatti 007 March 14
Tayomar Feb 17
Jani99 April 08
Bilal007 Feb 24
Sumair March 29th

This is effing serious. Look at this... some people applied as early as November and January but still no decision let alone the visa. No one respects citizens of third world countries. The last week of April should be decisive for all those people who applied in Feb. I can't say anything about people who applied in November and January. Not every one can defer his/her program. In any case, good luck. Now the last thing i can say is that you just pray. Hopefully God will do the miracle because humans do their best to sabotage each other.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionheart7 said:
alinuz 3 Nov
Sardar Ali 5th March
Umar 18 Feb
Lionheart Feb 23
Nazia Feb 18
Shoib Akhtar Jan 4
Bhatti 007 March 14
Tayomar Feb 17
Jani99 April 08
Bilal007 Feb 24
Sumair March 29th

This is effing serious. Look at this... some people applied as early as November and January but still no decision let alone the visa. No one respects citizens of third world countries. The last week of April should be decisive for all those people who applied in Feb. I can't say anything about people who applied in November and January. Not every one can defer his/her program. In any case, good luck. Now the last thing i can say is that you just pray. Hopefully God will do the miracle because humans do their best to sabotage each other.
I agree with Sher Singh (lionheart)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not part of this platoon, just a mere by stander watching the show

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
lionheart7 said:
alinuz 3 Nov
Sardar Ali 5th March
Umar 18 Feb
Lionheart Feb 23
Nazia Feb 18
Shoib Akhtar Jan 4
Bhatti 007 March 14
Tayomar Feb 17
Jani99 April 08
Bilal007 Feb 24
Sumair March 29th

Hi LionHeart

I applied on 31st March, 2011
Docs. Reached at CIC ISB: 4th April, 2011

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
lionheart7 said:
tnx maan..you still have a long way to go. You should hear something from CHC in about 3 months.
hey buddy...
I'll get my Study Permit before 10th May, 2011. InshAllah

S

sumair

hello maan, how would you know the docs received on 4th april? can you tell me what you did because i also wanted to confirm whether my docs received at cic office or not? i called at fedex to inquire for my docs whether they delivered or not but they are saying ur docs reached without checking any thing on the system they replied me.