+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Their normal post is Canadian Air Mail. My institute sent me at least 5 letters via normal post and did not demand me to pay it back.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
One caveat. I lost my offer letter in the airmail never arrived. Luckily, it was not my first preference university. Good universities send docs via courier. It is safe and reliable

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
How much are they asking for courier fees? I think they should include all this stuff in the application fees. Charge slightly more I guess

S

sumair

hello every one i am new in this forum can any one pls tell me that i had applied through FEDEX Karachi on 29th mar 2011, what is the next step how would i know that i had a medical, or some documents missing? should i go to the fedex office and ask or they will e-mail me? pls reply

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
sumair said:
hello every one i am new in this forum can any one pls tell me that i had applied through FEDEX Karachi on 29th mar 2011, what is the next step how would i know that i had a medical, or some documents missing? should i go to the fedex office and ask or they will e-mail me? pls reply
welcome aboard. Yeah. I'm from khi too. I sent my docs via fedex located near shah e Faisal. They gave you a computer generated reciept. What phone no written on it . If you gave them your cell phone number they would call back you on your cell phone as well as home phone if given. Next step, u will receive a medical call from embassy and people at fedex will inform you by phone. Did u apply for may session?

S

sumair

i gave my residance number, but some times it is dead. will they inform me via e-mail and the mobile number was on form and on resume. i applied in july session.thx for the reply