31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
sumair said:
hello maan, how would you know the docs received on 4th april? can you tell me what you did because i also wanted to confirm whether my docs received at cic office or not? i called at fedex to inquire for my docs whether they delivered or not but they are saying ur docs reached without checking any thing on the system they replied me.
Hi
I applied through Visatronix(TCS). I checked online by using the Track Number. I dnt hv any idea abt Fedex. U shld check online.

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys
i did not recive any medical call from chc.My classes will start on 10may and i dont think i will get my visa on time...but hope for the best..and i heard all processes delaying cause of raven davis.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionheart7 said:
No wonder you have so much free time looking at other people. Laga reh...
Lets say I manage my time better, thats how I got here in the first place. Dont worry, this is just the beginning for you guys :)

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Hi Lionheart.. I applied on 25th february.. Got an e-mail reply frm CHC on march 16.. The same copy paste reply just assigining me my file number.. Nuthing else from there.. Jux wyting and wyting...

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Now I seriously regret applying fr Canada, It is not at all worth the wait.. A couple of my friends who have applied for Tier 4 Visas to the UK got them in 18 and 24 days respectively.. I feel lyk a loser in frnt of them.. I have shown much more funds than them and even gathered more documents for the Canadian Visa process :(
Now, I wish I had applied to the UK.. :-[

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
guys what the hell is hapening with CHC Email address..whenever i try to send email on their adress deliver failed..what the fuck is they r doin with us....

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I agree with Lionheart. We will hear something in the last week of this month. And this is being really optimistic on my part. Let's hope for the best.

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
ur optimism is some what a fools paradise i guess nothing personal u r trying to b like a consoler here , but us got 2 b as much pessimistic right now as we can b .

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Something really bad happened that was delaying the time processing. I would not blame immigration officers for all of this. How slow is it to review a file and make a decision.? Only 5-10 mins required.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
bhatti00007 said:
hi guys
i did not recive any medical call from chc.My classes will start on 10may and i dont think i will get my visa on time...but hope for the best..and i heard all processes delaying cause of raven davis.
I heard from whom? Pls quote your source