21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Bro apply as quickly as possible. Time is running out!
This Thursday insha Allah. My parents will be facing the Japanese Embassy tomorrow. My affidavit draft has been finalized. I'll get it notarized tomorrow. Review my app on Wednesday to fill in any remaining gaps (hopefully there won't be any after all the support you have provided), take a deep breath and face the VFS next morning insha Allah!!

May Allah bless you and your family bro :)
You may go to sleep now :p. I have some last minute questions but that can wait until tomorrow :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
Back again :p LOL

But this time with very few questions because I managed to find some answers myself last night.

According to point no. 17 on the checklist, if some or all of my funds are provided by a sponsor (either parents or a third party), a notarized declaration of sponsorship, income tax assessments, and proof of citizenship/permanent residence.

Well I understood that all 3 criteria are to be declared on the affidavit. But along with that, do I need to provide supporting documents to prove my parents' citizenship? like providing passport copies or their birth certificates?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Back again :p LOL

But this time with very few questions because I managed to find some answers myself last night.

According to point no. 17 on the checklist, if some or all of my funds are provided by a sponsor (either parents or a third party), a notarized declaration of sponsorship, income tax assessments, and proof of citizenship/permanent residence.

Well I understood that all 3 criteria are to be declared on the affidavit. But along with that, do I need to provide supporting documents to prove my parents' citizenship? like providing passport copies or their birth certificates?
Nop not required. Only your passport (+photocopies) and birth certificate is required. Declaration is enough. Only documents that should follow affidavit are the financial thingies for proving that the amounts in the affidavit is right

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Only your passport (+photocopies) and birth certificate is required. Declaration is enough. Only documents that should follow affidavit are the financial thingies for proving that the amounts in the affidavit is right
Gotcha bro!!

Btw I remembered what I wanted to ask. I'm sure you remember a member who got refused because CHC couldn't "track" the origin of one of his transactions (don't remember his name or the forum). Yesterday, my dad deposited 20 lac in one his bank accounts so I printed a new statement today. There is no "description" mentioned about that transaction except the value, date and type of payment (cash). So should I provide a deposit slip for that transaction along with the statement? I remember this tip being suggested in that forum. Fyi, there have been millions of transactions in that account and 20 lac does not even stand out among them. Even then, since this payment is made prior to my application date, I wonder if the VO would want to know details regarding that specific transaction. What does your encyclopedia suggest? :p

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Gotcha bro!!

Btw I remembered what I wanted to ask. I'm sure you remember a member who got refused because CHC couldn't "track" the origin of one of his transactions (don't remember his name or the forum). Yesterday, my dad deposited 20 lac in one his bank accounts so I printed a new statement today. There is no "description" mentioned about that transaction except the value, date and type of payment (cash). So should I provide a deposit slip for that transaction along with the statement? I remember this tip being suggested in that forum. Fyi, there have been millions of transactions in that account and 20 lac does not even stand out among them. Even then, since this payment is made prior to my application date, I wonder if the VO would want to know details regarding that specific transaction. What does your encyclopedia suggest? :p
Since it is a deposit, the origin is already there. So, I don't think it is necessary to provide the deposit slip. They get suspicious if they see that the statement starts with a HUGE amount. Over here, there is the origin of that 20lacs (deposit) so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Then again, I am not good with bank statement/banking stuffs so maybe you should ask a banker for details on this. I just said it from my logic :)

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
Since it is a deposit, the origin is already there. So, I don't think it is necessary to provide the deposit slip. They get suspicious if they see that the statement starts with a HUGE amount. Over here, there is the origin of that 20lacs (deposit) so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Then again, I am not good with bank statement/banking stuffs so maybe you should ask a banker for details on this. I just said it from my logic :)
Well, sharing personal opinions lead to achieving greater knowledge :D

I didn't quite understand the terminology of "origin" when it was stated in that forum. I get what you mean now.
And where do you extract so much of info regarding these cases? :O I wanna try being a little like you and helping out the ones in need of assistance insha Allah :D

Thanks again bro!!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
RIDZ said:
Well, sharing personal opinions lead to achieving greater knowledge :D

I didn't quite understand the terminology of "origin" when it was stated in that forum. I get what you mean now.
And where do you extract so much of info regarding these cases? :O I wanna try being a little like you and helping out the ones in need of assistance insha Allah :D

Thanks again bro!!
Bro get the medical call inshallah and you will be in my state too :D

sofiqhasan

Jun 29, 2011
Hello rHasan vhai,

I have done my medical on 19/6/11 and submitted my PP on 22/6 at VFS,Dhaka.Till today
my PP status is under process.Is anything wrong there?

What is your university?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
sofiqhasan said:
Hello rHasan vhai,

I have done my medical on 19/6/11 and submitted my PP on 22/6 at VFS,Dhaka.Till today
my PP status is under process.Is anything wrong there?

What is your university?
It'e been only 4 days and I think it has just reached singapore. So you have to wait for like another 10 working days.

I am going to uCalgary. What about u?

sofiqhasan

Jun 29, 2011
It is not 4 days.It is almost 23 days.Today is 13 July.
Is there any chance to be rejected after medical?

University of Manitoba and subject is MSc in Civil Engg. Have you find
anyone going to U of M this Fall.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
sofiqhasan said:
It is not 4 days.It is almost 23 days.Today is 13 July.
Is there any chance to be rejected after medical?

University of Manitoba and subject is MSc in Civil Engg. Have you find
anyone going to U of M this Fall.
Ops sorry for messing up with the date :$

Rejection after medical is possible and also kind of rare. Did not hear about such case though. Maybe it is taking time because of the rush or application or something.

I think I saw someone over here from BD going to uManitoba but can't remember exactly who is that.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
rhasan said:
It'e been only 4 days and I think it has just reached singapore. So you have to wait for like another 10 working days.
Last year I heard of this friend who got his visa 5 days after he submitted his application :S. How much time does it usually take for CHC to come to a decision after med?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
sofiqhasan said:
Usually 2 weeks.rhasan vhai got visa after 20 days of his medical exam.
Average is 10 working days. Some people gets med call even in 4/5working days :p

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
Finally filed my application today. I can't thank you enough rhasan bhai for all the help and support you have provided me. The statement of assets turned out to be really helpful thanks to U!! Thanks to abrar bhai as well and all our friends who are supporting us. May Allah bless you all :)