Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
aayaz said:
hi everyone,

I applied for AINP on 15th nov. I hve a question if anyone of u can answer that. I am planning to go to my country Pakistan, if I go to pakistan and then my uncle whose address I gave in my application send me the Kit to pakistan, then can I apply for nomination certificate if I hve all my documents there in pakistan. hope I made myself clear. thanks in advance.

best of luck
Hi Aayaz, if you will apply while you are in US, process will be much more faster as compare to your home country, and as you already aware if you like to apply for visa, it takes sometime 6-8 months to process visit visa. So what I suggest you to send all the documents from here, and one thing I like to mention that you might need to notarize copy of your documents, so make sure you will notarize everything from here before you go, and give to your uncle. And just fill the form and send via Fedex to your uncle and he will send for you from here.
I hope this will work!!!!

As findude32 & ingegarcia mentioned you can apply from here and can continue the process from your home country, provided that you have inform that your current address for correspondence.

Best of Luck buddy!

durka

Oct 25, 2008
exactly, they aren't stupid. that is why the applicant is suppose to sign the declaration which is on pre-assessment form where one point states that alberta reserves the right to verify employment and education. so they have our consent already.
olusolalekan said:
akk,

Alberta is not stupid and they do not want to face lawsuits. i am pretty sure they DO NOT CALL HR/Boss WITHOUT written consent from you. relax my friend...it is well for you and all of us.

Olu

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats to Olu + Inge for nomination !!

I contacted Alberta and got confirmation file number.

So, my timeline is as follows:

Applied for preassessment: September 22nd
Received Confirmation: September 26th
Received Invitation: October 31st
Alberta received my docs: November 5th 2008 (through Fedex)
Received confirmation, after emailing on Nov 20 (after 2 wks) in an email : xxxx-xx-0332

And they said it'll take 40-60 working days to process...

Seems like a lot of "gap" between what is approved now (in the 130s) to mine.. so 200+ cases to go before mine is approved!!

ingegarcia said:
Hey guys...
I called Alberta Foreign Worker Hotline just 10 minutes ago and guess what :)) ..... my case was also approved!!! yuhuuuuu!!!! They did not give me any details and I was soooo happy that I forgot to ask for details :). But they told me that I would be receiving my certificate any time from now... They also told me that if I do not receive the certification within the next 2 weeks I should give them a call.

Praise the Lord!!!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hey guys...
I called Alberta Foreign Worker Hotline just 10 minutes ago and guess what :)) ..... my case was also approved!!! yuhuuuuu!!!! They did not give me any details and I was soooo happy that I forgot to ask for details :). But they told me that I would be receiving my certificate any time from now... They also told me that if I do not receive the certification within the next 2 weeks I should give them a call.

Praise the Lord!!!!
Congratulations !!! OLU and INGE ...... Soon we can meet in Alberta and have a toast.

I was middle of my exams but was curious to know about you buddies!! and double great news!!

So lets see whats next. I will submit my CIC next week. At CIC we can monitor very closely as 4 of us submit roughly at same time

Have a Beer guys and great weekend!!

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
findude32
ingegarcia
aliz

guys thanks a lot. actually i hve to go to pakistan for my marriage and i also hve to get my H1B stamped. As u might know that stamping can take a few months, but i dont want this process to be delayed. in light of ur advice i will apply from USA through my uncle. by reading this thread, i hve concluded that it is taking around 4 months from beginning approx. to get the nomination certificate, is it right?
Another question is if i delay my visit to pakistan till i get the nomination certificate and apply for CIC from USA,is it more advisable, do i hve to apply for CIC in person in USA or forms can be mailed. need ur expert opinion. thanks a lot. u guys hve been a great help. May God Bless You All.

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Congratulations to all lucky nominees!! It is always good to know the applications are moving somehow.

W/ regards to Alberta calling our employers, I really think they have the right to verify the information we provided them. I hope they won't call mine, as I don't want to raise any red flag to my employer yet, but we agreed to this in the application form that we signed..for them do verify. I guess this is part of the risks we are taking.

Happy Friday all!!

WantToMoveOn

Nov 20, 2008
findude32, ingegarcia, aliz,

Once one is nominated, is there a HUGE possibility that the PR will be granted?

Congrats and good luck!

Move...

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
Congrats seniors ... great to hear good news

Today I got an email with the Employee File number : XXXXX349

My timelines are :

Sent first application : Oct 8
Recieved application kit : nov 9
Mailed AINP filled application on : Nov 12
Recieved Employee File no : Nov 21

Good luck everybody.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
hi olu and inge !!!!!!! lucky chaps ..... congratulations ........

I will call gingie next week to find out my update..... I am only 4 no. behind olu, applied on sept 3......

hey guys dont go away keep in touch, we will have a big party in alberta next summer......

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to Olu and Inge for getting the nomination. That's great news. Good luck with the next step.

I have a quick question for those of you who know this. This is what the instruction says, "a certified copy of your degree, diploma, certificate or other documents regarding your education and training."

I do not have any certifications like PMP, MCSE etc to send them. I am wondering if I need to send my high school diploma and transcript too OR just the college degrees (bachelor's and master's) enough. Thanks.

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Hello Nix1,
I am no expert, but like you I also don't have many certifications. What I did is to notarized my college diploma, attached copy of my transcript as well as all the other training certificates that I have attended in the past working years of my life (I suddenly feel old!:p)Your masters degree has to be notarized too, same with the passport copy of you and your dependents.
Hope this helps!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Few suggestions.

1. Most important is to submit those certificates which are are relevant to your NOC code.
2. Notarize all of them even if they don't ask so that you are safe.
3. Send all other certifications you have (notarized) so that they will not ask anything else. More the better.

Good Luck

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hi guys

Today i got the confirmation email of the documents recieved by mail from AINP office

My Time line is

Applied for pre assessment: October 23rd
Got confirmation : October 23rd
Recieved Invitation to apply: November 8th
Alberta recieved my docs: November 12th (Fedex)
Recieved file number: November 21st (xxxx-xx-0345)

All the best you guys and keep us updated

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
toledoresident,

i believe they must have issued and mailed your certificate if you are only 4 numbers behind mine (142). Mine was issued 11/10 and I received it in the mail today 11/21.

Yours must have been sent this week too. good luck

olu