ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
As far as I know you can apply for PR in the embassy of your home country if you choose too. It is going to be slower though.... BTW You need to inform AINP officer of any changes in you address.

This is an answer from AINP regarding a similar question I asked ===>>>"So long as you have applied to the H1B SRS prior to your H1B expiring you will qualify for this program, and should be able to process your PNP application from your home country. You will just have to update the PNP officer who is processing your application with your change of address and contact information."

I Hope this helps...
BTW you might want to send them an email asking specifically about your case....

aayaz said:
hi everyone,

I applied for AINP on 15th nov. I hve a question if anyone of u can answer that. I am planning to go to my country Pakistan, if I go to pakistan and then my uncle whose address I gave in my application send me the Kit to pakistan, then can I apply for nomination certificate if I hve all my documents there in pakistan. hope I made myself clear. thanks in advance.

best of luck

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hey guys...
I called Alberta Foreign Worker Hotline just 10 minutes ago and guess what :)) ..... my case was also approved!!! yuhuuuuu!!!! They did not give me any details and I was soooo happy that I forgot to ask for details :). But they told me that I would be receiving my certificate any time from now... They also told me that if I do not receive the certification within the next 2 weeks I should give them a call.

Praise the Lord!!!!

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Congratulations Ingegarcia!!! We both did what dnataraj suggested and got the good news. Congrats again.

Hope to see you in Canada someday.

Olu

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Cchabert, I understand that you have a nice relationship with our boss, but unfortunately not everybody else does. Mine is capable of lie to make sure I don't leave, or he would hire someone and make me to train the new one (and fire me later, since they would not need me). Neither option is good.
That's why I was so concern when you said that they called, and I wanted to know how they reached your boss (because I was thinking that I could talk to the assistant manager, and he could answer the phone call).
So I wanted to be prepared. I didn't mention any names (boss, owner, assistant manager) on my papers.
I don't know why Alberta calls the employers if they know our situation is sensitive, specially with bad economy, lay offs and we would need to go back to our country, and then bye bye chance (and bye bye employees to them).

Akk

cchabert said:
Akk I talk to my boss and explain to him that this is a plan B because I have been here 8 years and still waiting for GC, he understand and sign everything, also he's ready to talk to them if they call any of these days.

C

cchabert

CONGRATS!!!! NOW TO CELEBRATE!! IT"S FRIDAY!!!! Saca el Agua Ardiente!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Olu, That is for sure!!!!

Thank you guys.... now as cchabert said lets go to celebrate :)))

olusolalekan said:
Congratulations Ingegarcia!!! We both did what dnataraj suggested and got the good news. Congrats again.

Hope to see you in Canada someday.

Olu

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
akk,

Alberta is not stupid and they do not want to face lawsuits. i am pretty sure they DO NOT CALL HR/Boss WITHOUT written consent from you. relax my friend...it is well for you and all of us.

Olu

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Not really…. You didn’t mention that you are coming back or you are going to stay and process PNP from Pakistan.

First, if you are coming back to USA which is better in your favor since its shows that you have valid H1 visa and you r working.
So if it’s the case, you should prepare all the application documents like (IMM 0008, schedule 1 and schedule 4 and family information Form 5406). Request your uncle to fill up the required information and submit from usa.
Second scenario – if you start processing from Pakistan that will not only delay your process, but instigate more examine to your case that either your are working or not whether you have one year experience or not and recent paystub or employment verification and/or so many other thing which you can’t even imagine...
Good Luck…….

aayaz said:
hi everyone,

I applied for AINP on 15th nov. I hve a question if anyone of u can answer that. I am planning to go to my country Pakistan, if I go to pakistan and then my uncle whose address I gave in my application send me the Kit to pakistan, then can I apply for nomination certificate if I hve all my documents there in pakistan. hope I made myself clear. thanks in advance.

best of luck

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Friday, its really a great day... Congrat bro... you deserve what you have been through.
Just enjoy your weekend and yes dont forget the LORD.....:)
ingegarcia said:
Hey guys...
I called Alberta Foreign Worker Hotline just 10 minutes ago and guess what :)) ..... my case was also approved!!! yuhuuuuu!!!! They did not give me any details and I was soooo happy that I forgot to ask for details :). But they told me that I would be receiving my certificate any time from now... They also told me that if I do not receive the certification within the next 2 weeks I should give them a call.

Praise the Lord!!!!

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thank you , Olusolalekan, but I thought that for the simple fact that you are applying, you 'agreed' that they could call HR/Boss. (Someone mention that posts ago)... Then, the applicant could not sue them, and Alberta could call the employer.

CCchabert, did you have a written consent?

Akk

olusolalekan said:
akk,

Alberta is not stupid and they do not want to face lawsuits. i am pretty sure they DO NOT CALL HR/Boss WITHOUT written consent from you. relax my friend...it is well for you and all of us.

Olu

C

cchabert

On the forms that you sign to apply to the H1B program one of the points that you sign said that you authorize to them to call your employer, I'll post later on this because I don't have the form with me right now.

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
ingegarcia basically you received your nomination in three months correct, because I remember I read that you submit your docs in August
Many Congrats!!!
Keep us posted for next steps