+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi WalkingFunny,

Did you put your boss name on your papers? How did they got to your boss? Did they ask to whomever answered the call, to speak with the person in charge?

Did anybody else here had the experience that they talked with the employer?

Akk

WalkingFunny said:
I'm not sure if they contacted my HR dept. or my previous employers, but I know they called my PI/immediate boss but only got his voice mail. He called back but only got their voice mail.

WantToMoveOn said:
WalkingFunny,

Did they actually contacted your employer to verify? I'm asking just to let mine know that people from Alberta might ask for references...

Congrats!

C

cchabert

Akk I talk to my boss and explain to him that this is a plan B because I have been here 8 years and still waiting for GC, he understand and sign everything, also he's ready to talk to them if they call any of these days.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
congrats walkingfunny. you and ccherbert live in atlanta? I just moved out of atlanta and now live in Philly. I still come back every month because i have some tenants there.

C

cchabert

Cool OlU send me a line and maybe we can have a coffee some place, I work in midtown and I live in Acworth :-D

C

cchabert

HAHAHA...maybe we cross each other everyday, I live in near the MC Donald's at Wade green and Hickory Groove .....Congratulations on your certificate!!

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Congrat! Olu to achieve a milestone. I know i know u have not reached the destination yet but you will soon... Good luck for that
Seem like friday it's a good day..
olusolalekan said:
called gingie 5 minutes ago after reading dnataraj's suggestion. She said my nomination certificate was isuued on Nov 10.

C

cchabert

Olu I already apply to CIC on June 16, I receive my AOR on November 3 with a letter that said they will wait for the new rules, I think Alberta will come first than the CIC.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
Now I have to make up my mind wether I should do PnP or continue my FSW. My FSW was transferred to Detroit and I am waiting for medicals. I will give then 1 week before withdrawing FSW for my dear Alberta PnP.

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
hi everyone,

I applied for AINP on 15th nov. I hve a question if anyone of u can answer that. I am planning to go to my country Pakistan, if I go to pakistan and then my uncle whose address I gave in my application send me the Kit to pakistan, then can I apply for nomination certificate if I hve all my documents there in pakistan. hope I made myself clear. thanks in advance.

best of luck