+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Patience is the key. I got my inviation in 5-6 weeks too. They are being slammed of application, I'm sure. You will probably be getting anytime soon. In the mean time you can get ready all the documents you need to provided. I assume you have been reading this forum and know what documents are essential to submit along with the application.
Good Luck...!!!
durka said:
I had sent my documents for pre-assessment on Oct 17th and had received a confirmation the same day. but haven't received anything yet. its been almost 5 weeks. some people got it between 2-3 weeks. anybody knows why that is happening?
durka

WalkingFunny

Sep 26, 2008
Approval

Hi all,
just got a call from my wife at home, she picked up the PNP nomination/approval this afternoon.
Hallelujah!!!

Just a quick recap of the time line:
Pre- assessment submission - June 5th
PNP application submitted Aug. 26, Acknowledged Sep. 9th with File No. xx-0130
Received PNP nomination Nov. 20 (I'll have to get home to find out when it was mailed.)

Good luck to all those still waiting.

WantToMoveOn

Nov 20, 2008
WalkingFunny,

Did they actually contacted your employer to verify? I'm asking just to let mine know that people from Alberta might ask for references...

Congrats!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Re: Approval

Congratulations WalkingFunny!!!
What state are you living in US?

WalkingFunny said:
Hi all,
just got a call from my wife at home, she picked up the PNP nomination/approval this afternoon.
Hallelujah!!!

Received PNP nomination Nov. 20 (I'll have to get home to find out when it was mailed.)

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008

Many Many Congrat! to get nominated.

WalkingFunny said:
Hallelujah!!!

WalkingFunny

Sep 26, 2008

I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

ingegarcia said:
Congratulations WalkingFunny!!!
What state are you living in US?

WalkingFunny said:
Hi all,
Hallelujah!!!

WalkingFunny

Sep 26, 2008
I'm not sure if they contacted my HR dept. or my previous employers, but I know they called my PI/immediate boss but only got his voice mail. He called back but only got their voice mail.

WantToMoveOn said:
WalkingFunny,

Did they actually contacted your employer to verify? I'm asking just to let mine know that people from Alberta might ask for references...

Congrats!

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats WalkFunny..

BTW, Inge: Your file # is 128 and WFunny is #130 - why did he get it before yours?? USPS problem maybe? Or, Alberta doesn't care about the ordering of file #?

WalkingFunny said:
I'm not sure if they contacted my HR dept. or my previous employers, but I know they called my PI/immediate boss but only got his voice mail. He called back but only got their voice mail.

WantToMoveOn said:
WalkingFunny,

Congrats!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008

WalkingFunny said:
Hi all,
Hallelujah!!!

Hey Congratulations!!! So soon you will apply to CIC. I am planing to do so next week.

C

cchabert

Hey WalkingFunny congratulations, I'm from Atlanta Ga, too , we're neighbors! we need to talk man. :-D

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Congrats Walk!
Please keep us posted on your CIC process.
It would be of great help to all.
Thanks!

durka

Oct 25, 2008
walking funny,
under which noc code did you apply?

durka
WalkingFunny said:

WantToMoveOn said:
WalkingFunny,

Congrats!

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I am not surprised... my pre-assessment took 3 months... :)) ... I'll send them an email or call them next week

Good luck to all!!

yrinaldy said:
Congrats WalkFunny..

BTW, Inge: Your file # is 128 and WFunny is #130 - why did he get it before yours?? USPS problem maybe? Or, Alberta doesn't care about the ordering of file #?

WalkingFunny said:

WantToMoveOn said:
WalkingFunny,

Congrats!