+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi
AS i changed employer after getting my invitation ,do I need to submit new h1 documents from new employer(which i dont have now,as i changed just 1 week ago).Can i use same invitation for new employer or else do i need to start from beginning(ie, from applying pre-assessment).

Thanks

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
What I usually do is to keep inform the AINP office about all the changes that are going on regarding my H1B extension, Address changes and so on. The more information they know about my changes on status, etc. the easier they can make a decision about my case.

When you changed employer did you change position or job title?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
An Update,

One more person got PNP approval in 70 days. He had applied on Aug. 6th and got PNP on 16th October

here is the link
http://www.trackitt.com/discuss/prn/851853/?u=3220911571

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hey dnataraj,
According to what I am tracking you should be the next one...

dnataraj said:
An Update,

One more person got PNP approval in 70 days. He had applied on Aug. 6th and got PNP on 16th October

here is the link

akk

Sep 2, 2008
He wrote:
>I got PNP certificate on 10/16 with cutoff date of March 09.
>Am sending the forms to CIC.

Why cutoff March 09? The cutoff was not supposed to be 180 after you got the PNP?
In his case is 5 moths...
On my understanding, the applicant has 180 to apply to CIC, right? Or it is 180 days to receive the PR (in this case you would have to apply earlier than 180 days)?

Thanks,
Akk

dnataraj said:
An Update,

here is the link

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
HI,
well we email thr pre-assement form yesterday and today they reply us as

" Internationally trained engineers that want to use a professional designation in Alberta must be licensed as a Foreign Licensee (Engineering) by the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta (“APEGGA”).

Now my husband has cleared the EIT (Engineer in training ) exam of US . so does he need to give this exam again for canada in order to work over there???

pls help us ...as what shoud v do ...should v send them the documents or should v wait for getting licensed as Foreign Licensee (Engineering).​

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hey dnataraj,
According to what I am tracking you should be the next one...
ingegarcia,

Yes looks like me and olusolalekan next. In fact I was waiting for the postman today, but got only some credit card bills :)

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
expire date for invitation

Is there any expire date for invitation,as i got inivitation last month 20th.Does this cos any problem.
One more question,can i download all form from internet for applying or else i need to fill in the form wht i got by mail.As i did some mistakes on the form,i need to re-fill form.DO these cos any problem..

Thanks

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
I send my PNP application packet. What is the next step. Shall I apply for police and FBI clearance? Do I need to take IELTS?

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
hello all,

I applied PNP in September first week, when do you think I will get my certificate.

Another Question : Already I applied for FSW, shall I directly convert it to PNP after getting PNP certificate or I have to apply from scratch ?

nat, olu & iner - you all are doing great by keeping this forum live......... keep it up.......we owe party to you whenever we will get PNP certificate......

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
bendjoe said:
I send my PNP application packet. What is the next step. Shall I apply for police and FBI clearance? Do I need to take IELTS?
Hi
I think you need to wait for the PNP Certificate. You will be specifically asked to get the Medical and Police Certificate

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bendjoe said:
IELTS is waived for AINP approved applicant.
Since FBI and police clearance is valid for 3 months, I would suggestion you apply for it depending on time it takes to get the certificate from countries you have stay in.
In my case, It's been over 5 weeks since I sent my application for AINP nomination certificate; I will proceed to apply for FBI and police clearance in next 3-4 weeks.
Hopefully, my police clearance and FBI clearance will be received in 6-8 weeks from date of application; nearly same period I should receive have AINP approval as well.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
F1 Visa Refused

Hi
In 2001 my F1 visa been refused,do i need to mention this in Imm 0008 generic form.Please share your views on this please thanks

Thanks

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
HI
Thanks for reply
There is a question in Imm 008 which ask for "been refused for refugee status in ,or an immigrant applied for a Cananda Immigration or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to canada or any other Country ,or have been refused a certifical de selection du Quebec (CSQ) to Quebec ?" So Im worried about what answer i must write for it as,My f1 visa was refused in 2001.Do this will cause any problems

Thanks