+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Thanks for your advice guys

I have one more question, do i need to send any cover letter from me with my documents ?

Thanks for your advice

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
I think you dont need to...

Ambitious07 said:
Thanks for your advice guys

I have one more question, do i need to send any cover letter from me with my documents ?

Thanks for your advice

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
ingegarcia said:
I received the email because I attended a webinar in Jan 15 regarding AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream...

Mods777 said:
Hi

Did you guys recieve this email because you are registered in the email bank of Alberta govt or got nominated.

Please advise as I would be interested in getting such email updates from Alberta govt.

Thanks

ingegarcia said:
I just got this in my Inbox, I thought you might be interested...

"....Due to the current economic climate, there has been a slight change in the criteria for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category. The change is highlighted under the second point.

I also attended that webinar but I did not get that email

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
After going thru some of the recent posts I think we have 3 categories of application

1) With Preassesment
2) Without preassesment BEFORE Feb 19, 2009
3) Without preassesment AFTER Feb 19, 2009

and this is already causing too many confusions about the eligibility criteria and processing. I wonder how AINP is going to sort this. This may further delay the process.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
alberta1978 said:
ingegarcia said:
I received the email because I attended a webinar in Jan 15 regarding AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream...

Mods777 said:
Hi

Did you guys recieve this email because you are registered in the email bank of Alberta govt or got nominated.

Please advise as I would be interested in getting such email updates from Alberta govt.

Thanks

ingegarcia said:

"....Due to the current economic climate, there has been a slight change in the criteria for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category. The change is highlighted under the second point.

I got this email coz i have registered with that email id..

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
alberta1978 said:
ingegarcia said:

Mods777 said:
Hi

Thanks

ingegarcia said:

Don't worry it has come because of registration to the site that we did to view...

"You are receiving this email because you have viewed the H1B presentation which was recorded on January 14, 2009 hosted by the Alberta Government. Should you wish to be removed from receiving further information regarding living and working in Alberta , please use the permanent unsubscribe link below.
Click here to unsubscribe"

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
if you guys just stop sending emails and calling AINP that will accelerate the process...
did you guys ever contact USCIS????
Just be patient, and let them do their work, you are opening their eyes on lots of stuff by asking questions.
And refer to older posts/senior members for questions.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi,

I am having a problem to Notarize my documents some from back home and few experience letters, h1B etc. from here USA. The authorized person said, I have to bring the company/college representative to verify documents then he will notarize. I don't understand this argument. Please anybody can advice me ?

I am really upset of this argument.
Thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Search some place else....don't waste your time with this person....I got docs notarized sooo easily.

Akk

Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

I am having a problem to Notarize my documents some from back home and few experience letters, h1B etc. from here USA. The authorized person said, I have to bring the company/college representative to verify documents then he will notarize. I don't understand this argument. Please anybody can advice me ?

Thanks

tharkiftp

Mar 5, 2009
Indeed! It took no more than 3 minutes for me to get all the docs notarized. Notaries in US don't need your originals as they don't certify it as a true copy (you declare them true copies in their presence)

akk said:
Search some place else....don't waste your time with this person....I got docs notarized sooo easily.

Akk

Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

Thanks

UnderMemphis

Mar 6, 2009
bendjoe said:
Did they mention any time span for completing your process. I can see you got AOR after two months. Did they ask for any other documents?

Also are you married with kids? What is your Nationality? Just to check if these factors play a role in the speed of processing.
Sorry for the late reply benjoe.
I am currently single. I have an Indian Passport.

They did not mention any time span for completing my process. They also did NOT ask for any other documents.
As I mentioned earlier, i sent them the FBI background check with my application. I do not think they will need any other documents from me. Having done my undergrad in the US and lived here for 11 years, I don't think they would ask for the IETE either.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Where did you find this Notary? I have faced plenty of such situations like this here in USA,that's why I am desperate to leave this country. People doesn't want to help you, this is particularly true if the service is coming free of cost. Did you try Fedex,UPS stores?

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
tharkiftp said:
Indeed! It took no more than 3 minutes for me to get all the docs notarized. Notaries in US don't need your originals as they don't certify it as a true copy (you declare them true copies in their presence)

akk said:

Akk

Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Dont know about yours, but when I went to my local bank to get notarized my docs, they had to see the originals and then certify them as true copy. Also, the bank had to see the person before notarizing the passports. Try fedex or UPS store, they dont have such high demands but will charge you $2/doc to notarize.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
hi guys

<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>

i found one more changes in after FEB 19 2009....

ANIP 0009 (2009/02) was the version of Application....Latest....

Check if any one send sending your application after Feb 19 2009 then ANIP 009 application should be Version (2009/02) not (2008/12)..

You can see this version once you open the ANIP 009 Form at footer of the document......

I send my Application March 03 2009
Reached Application March 06 2009

I

Indium-sulfide

Did anybody receive the AINP nomination or file number in March?
Seems it is freezed.