Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
WES has given me Evaluation Report to be ready by 28 July 2014 since my complete docs arrived at 23 June 2014 at WES.
I want to inquire, do they really take such enormous time to release Report as they have given the date OR is there any probability that they could release the report before the given date as well??

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I have also went through all this process, but completed my homework before deciding to go with CES or WES and research alot, contacted all college, boards to university before selecting assessment service, talked many peoples how posted on this forum, sent multiple emails to both services to know what exactly I should send that could work for me. after getting all information i came to know that I am going to stuck with BISE process so i decided to leave WES and go with CES, so its better to research before taking decision.

No as you have same problem about TRF, i read at many places that WES is accepting BISE attested and sealed envelopes without TRF, just get your Certificates only attested from BISE and seal them in BISE official envelope and get sealed then post to WES by giving BISE address as SHIPPER and write your WES application ID on the envelope. You DON'T need to attest MARK SHEETS as complete results of each subject is already written on Certificates(Sanad).
If you need sold reference about what I am saying then you can read this thread in details from end to backward and you will what I am saying soon, i have read that surely and other confirm as well.

Also one other person told that he only get the attestation from IBCC and then put them in IBCC envelope and get sealed from them, then sent to WES and they accepted.

So don't worry and send your documents as the way i told. InshaAllah you will get your ECA, just believe in God and don't let yourself down, keep trying is key to success

F_S_W said:
dear ibabur!
thanx for the comments, at least you provided a solution instead of accusing me of "creating negative image of Pakistan",
bro a lot of us are stuck just because of TRF, now a lot of time already passed, i am in middle of nowhere, applied 29 April to WES, still nothing, 1 week before BISE sent my dox to WES, still on its way to there, but problem is BISE officials are not signing TRF, they sent my dox with their "Official Report", the controller told me that they can't do this legally, until the policy is changed? so thats is why they sent according to their own format.

about CES, its really good, but still uncertainity, as some of forum members said that you don't know when they will issue the report. so only pray......................one and only option.

haney1234

Jun 30, 2014
Dear Mish
Im new here and need some information... Im 2010 my all documents were attested mean (SSC,D.A.E and BEIT transcipt )
but unfortunatuly i lost my D.A.E diploma and BEIT transcript but now i have duplicate BEIT transcript and Degree as well. but i don't have Diploma certificate.
But i have the attested copy of diploma by IBCC
If i bring attested copy of SSC( by board) and attested of diploma ( IBCC) for the attestation of my degree(HEC), they will accept it or not? If i tell them that you already attested my transcript.

STK

May 29, 2014
F_S_W said:
Dear STK,
first of all, my post annoyed you, sorry, i have immediately removed my post for 2 reason:

1- it annoyed STK (you)
2- it created negative image of Pakistan (this is really a serious crime)

bro you said all the "bullies" i used? i imagine that you know the definition of "bullies", if yes - then u know its not "bullies" -but if you don't know then please consult Online Cambridge Dictionary, it will help you.

Important:
please use dictionary and find the meaning of each and every word i used.........the meaning will be "Stupid" or "someone who does silly things" - bro i never used any sub-standard word. I don't like bullies, neither as offender nor victim? hope now you are happy with my explanation.

BUT

when i said "Stupid" to WES people, (according to u) i created negative image of Pakistan, but my dear brother how you will justify WES's actions? please read below:

1- you write a letter to Harvard University and ask them to change their verification procedure because of you letter, (BRO) could you imagine the words you will receive as "RESPONSE" from Harvard? they will use some words which i can't explain here.

point is...why WES is asking our BISE's to change their official policy for " FOREIGN VERIFICATION", BISE's have set policy, BUT WES is trying to manipulate its position? why BISE should sign TRF? WES is forcing us, and as a result we are trying to use "AGENTS", "USING BRIBES", "USING WASTA" etc etc. OK u need verification, fair enough, get verification and thats it, why only TRF?

it is WES that forcing us to use illegal means to get TRF signed?

2- BISE result card are valid for 6 months, after that "RESULT CARDS MUST BE CONSIDERED INVALID" (this is written on you result card , check it) , after 6 months "SANAD" is only valid document. so if they want verification, fair enough get it from institution with"VALID" dox, why they are asking for "INVALID" dox.

point is.......someone is asking you to provide "INVALID DOX" for the verification purposes instead of "VALID DOX" so , my dear STK, please you tell me what you will call such a person?

i have a lot to write....but i think that's enough to prove me "NOT GUILTY OF CREATING NEGATIVE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN".
Bro, its not about annoying me. Its about all above us Pakistan. Well let it be and go through this.

I've copied it from WES web site and selected Pakistan as country. (www[dot]wes[dot]org/required/index[dot]asp)

Check the point 2, if they are accepting our mark-sheet then better to go through that way. Also if you can get your certificate sealed by the board then send that also with your mark-sheet sealed envelop in one packet.

SECONDARY EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

In this forum one of the member wrote that he see from his eyes that both boards (Matric & Inter) didn't even put a dot on the TRF which we gave to them and sending it with some their own report to WES. So Better try to send it without TRF INSHAHALLAH ALLAH will help.

In the end I'll only write this that I wasn't mean to hurt or make you feel bad/guilty, but dude using such words actually gives us some relief but we need to find proper solution.

Pal, its Pakistan here people can't see us going to a better position. Here only those people are KAMYAB those have some links or POWERS. Else bribe them.

The more humble and sophisticated you will be, the more help you can give/take from others.

Thanks & Best Regards,
STK

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ibabur said:
I have emailed samples, but these are focused on NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers so you need to prepare accordingly, but these can give an idea
Thank you very much sir ! this will surely help me .

Mahesh Inder Kumar

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but Now Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...............................
LANDED..........
16-08-2015
Guys

I am applying for WES. got stuck at a point. where its written year of issued as I have completed my MBA in 2006 but degree issued in 2007, so should I write 2007 or 2006 in year of issued. but if I am writing 2007 then on the final form where "Please review your application" is written is showing year of graduation is 2007 instead of 2006.

please advise on this part

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
evil.genius said:
WES has given me Evaluation Report to be ready by 28 July 2014 since my complete docs arrived at 23 June 2014 at WES.
I want to inquire, do they really take such enormous time to release Report as they have given the date OR is there any probability that they could release the report before the given date as well??
they will probably release you on the same date

inshallah u will get it soon

stay happy

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Write the year when your studies were completed.i.e 2006
In my case also i got degree in 2010 while degree was completed in 2007

Mahesh Inder Kumar said:
Guys

I am applying for WES. got stuck at a point. where its written year of issued as I have completed my MBA in 2006 but degree issued in 2007, so should I write 2007 or 2006 in year of issued. but if I am writing 2007 then on the final form where "Please review your application" is written is showing year of graduation is 2007 instead of 2006.

please advise on this part

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
Dear forum members

It is highly appreciable that u guys help each other.

i have made, to solve different queries..everybody is frustrated due to slow procedures not due to our own country, but soon when ur file will get transfer to visa office ...u have to face lots of pain

STK and FSW....guys ...just be realx u both are correct on your side...let just dont say some thing to each other..just pray for each other to get done with our procedures....so may we all unite in one place

i can understand ur frustrations...i have seen many people who got stuck in WES process in -spite they have given appropriate documents..

these all, not just waste energy as well as the money...so guys relax......

inshallah u will all be through from ur process very soon

FSW and STK u both r not wrong
i appreciate your comments,
promise you no more comments on previous posts. that was a little difference in point of views, any way ....
cheers buddy.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibabur said:
I have also went through all this process, but completed my homework before deciding to go with CES or WES and research alot, contacted all college, boards to university before selecting assessment service, talked many peoples how posted on this forum, sent multiple emails to both services to know what exactly I should send that could work for me. after getting all information i came to know that I am going to stuck with BISE process so i decided to leave WES and go with CES, so its better to research before taking decision.

No as you have same problem about TRF, i read at many places that WES is accepting BISE attested and sealed envelopes without TRF, just get your Certificates only attested from BISE and seal them in BISE official envelope and get sealed then post to WES by giving BISE address as SHIPPER and write your WES application ID on the envelope. You DON'T need to attest MARK SHEETS as complete results of each subject is already written on Certificates(Sanad).
If you need sold reference about what I am saying then you can read this thread in details from end to backward and you will what I am saying soon, i have read that surely and other confirm as well.

Also one other person told that he only get the attestation from IBCC and then put them in IBCC envelope and get sealed from them, then sent to WES and they accepted.

So don't worry and send your documents as the way i told. InshaAllah you will get your ECA, just believe in God and don't let yourself down, keep trying is key to success
Dear ibabur,
you are right,
i accept that i made a mistake, even it was a blunder, that i did not read this thread before deciding WES.
anyway, i will wait 1 week (as my dox are in transit to WES) and if WES gave me positive response then OK otherwise i will opt for CES.
pray for me bro its really tiring...
cheers

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STK said:
Bro, its not about annoying me. Its about all above us Pakistan. Well let it be and go through this.

I've copied it from WES web site and selected Pakistan as country. (www[dot]wes[dot]org/required/index[dot]asp)

Check the point 2, if they are accepting our mark-sheet then better to go through that way. Also if you can get your certificate sealed by the board then send that also with your mark-sheet sealed envelop in one packet.

SECONDARY EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

In this forum one of the member wrote that he see from his eyes that both boards (Matric & Inter) didn't even put a dot on the TRF which we gave to them and sending it with some their own report to WES. So Better try to send it without TRF INSHAHALLAH ALLAH will help.

In the end I'll only write this that I wasn't mean to hurt or make you feel bad/guilty, but dude using such words actually gives us some relief but we need to find proper solution.

Pal, its Pakistan here people can't see us going to a better position. Here only those people are KAMYAB those have some links or POWERS. Else bribe them.

The more humble and sophisticated you will be, the more help you can give/take from others.

Thanks & Best Regards,
STK
Bro I respect you, the only reason is , i don't know whether you mis-understood my words or i mis-understood your wording, any way 1 thing is clear that all the educated people of Pakistan are responsible about Pakistan.
anyway lets move ahead,
you are right some of the members got it without TRF (lets pray other's too, and me too), i did not read this thread before going to WES, trust me if i would have read this thread i would have never decided to go to WES, any way BISE sent my dox with "official Report" to WES, hope the dox will arrive there in a few days, lets see what happens, pray for me bro,
thanx
cheers

STK

May 29, 2014
F_S_W said:
Bro I respect you, the only reason is , i don't know whether you mis-understood my words or i mis-understood your wording, any way 1 thing is clear that all the educated people of Pakistan are responsible about Pakistan.
anyway lets move ahead,
you are right some of the members got it without TRF (lets pray other's too, and me too), i did not read this thread before going to WES, trust me if i would have read this thread i would have never decided to go to WES, any way BISE sent my dox with "official Report" to WES, hope the dox will arrive there in a few days, lets see what happens, pray for me bro,
thanx
cheers
INSHAHALLAH you'll get it soon. Well, I'm also on the same page as none of my documents have reached there :) .

One important thing, is this that one of my relative is in Canada and he told me that better to go through from all your secondary, Higher secondary and Graduation documents evaluated by any agency as he got there on spouse visa but now they are asking him for all of his education document and that are too VERIFIED.
So we don't know that at which point they'll ask for this, better to go from scratch so that no hassle we/anyone has to face in coming future regarding education documents.

At-least I'll recommend to all members to have all the education documents verified from all boards in their possession and whenever they'll ask for it, send them immediately to save the time.

Hope it'll help not only you but all others existing one(s) on this forum and those who will join it later.

STK

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STK said:
INSHAHALLAH you'll get it soon. Well, I'm also on the same page as none of my documents have reached there :) .

One important thing, is this that one of my relative is in Canada and he told me that better to go through from all your secondary, Higher secondary and Graduation documents evaluated by any agency as he got there on spouse visa but now they are asking him for all of his education document and that are too VERIFIED.
So we don't know that at which point they'll ask for this, better to go from scratch so that no hassle we/anyone has to face in coming future regarding education documents.

At-least I'll recommend to all members to have all the education documents verified from all boards in their possession and whenever they'll ask for it, send them immediately to save the time.

Hope it'll help not only you but all others existing one(s) on this forum and those who will join it later.

STK
Dear STK,

In-sha-Allah, we all will be successful, soon. its just a matter of time.

about the SSC/HSSC attestation yeh, i 2nd you , off course, no doubt, they may ask anything at any stage, so we should be well prepared.
from that point of view the WES has advantage, lets pray they change their policy according to...!

1 more thing.......if any of you is married then get ready for another problem while filling the forms, there is an error in Generic Application Form IMM 0008. the error is in Dependent Section, Q 10 -Q12.

if you are not married then lucky for filling forms.

stay blessed.

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear All,

I desperately need your help regarding the WES evaluation. I have done Masters and my University is also listed in WES recognized university List but my Bachelor degree is not listed there. What can i do for that. Shall i only pursue with my Master degree evaluation. I am confused because i want to know regarding the point to be claimed when filling for the VISA. Does this affect my evaluation if only proceed with Master degree.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qtasneem said:
Dear All,

I desperately need your help regarding the WES evaluation. I have done Masters and my University is also listed in WES recognized university List but my Bachelor degree is not listed there. What can i do for that. Shall i only pursue with my Master degree evaluation. I am confused because i want to know regarding the point to be claimed when filling for the VISA. Does this affect my evaluation if only proceed with Master degree.

Dear,
first of all read the whole post carefully,

Step 1 - forget the WES, I mean don't use WES for the evaluation of your degrees. The reason is, when you will submit the application to WES, they will not review until you pay them in full, once you will pay, they will refuse your application saying that your BA degree is from the university which is not approved by WES. As a result you will lose fee, they will not refund your $ 300.

Step 2 – Read this Thread carefully, from page 1 to page 37, it will really help you.

Step 3 – (Suggestion) choose CES (University of Toronto) for the evaluation. Read their requirements.

Step 4 –Download CES application form, fill it in, fill the payment details, sign and date it.

Step 5 – make photocopies (must make Color Copies) of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE + PASPORT BIO DATA PAGE (for ID requirement check the full requirement on application form), keep these color copies with the application form, and put the application form and these copies in A4 size envelope, and the seal it, write the address of CES on envelop and keep this envelop with you, when you will go to HEC, in next step you are going to Islamabad.

Step 6 – take all your original dox (make a lot of copies to use there), don't forget your original ID card, and go to HEC Islamabad office, reach there before 8:00am, write your name on the page and wait for the Token Opening.

Step 7 – get your documents attested from HEC, they will attest original first then photocopies, you can get original and photocopies attested same time. Get attested copies of the BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE. After getting these documents attested go to the main building of the HEC, passing through the main Gate, ask the Security guys that you want to get envelop sealed.

Step 8 – you will get to office, they will take attested copies of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE and then they will put it in Envelop and seal it for you free. Then you receive the envelop and go outside take a taxi and go to AbPara(Islamabad).

Step 9 – in the Abpara , go to DHL, ask them for student package (Charge you Rs 1900). They know the procedure and they have the address of CES/WES/ICAS etc. tell them to send it to CES (UNI OF TORONTO) dont forget to tell them, give them both envelop the 1 you sealed with your dox and application form and the 2nd HEC SEALED. They will ship it for you. TAKE THE TRACKING NUMBER AND PUT IT IN POCKET.

STEP 10 – when you finish the DHL, the time would be (approximately) 6:00pm go to restaurant, wait for “Aftari”. Enjoy your aftari, relax, you have finished the job

Step 11 – contact CES and keep in touch they will give you approximate date of ECA report.

oh yeh, about points for visa, you will get points for your higher degree, if you have master then they will give you points for master, but to get the ECA report for your master degree, you will have to give your BA degree (copies, don't send originals) to evaluation agency (CES/WES/ICAS).

Anything else ???????????