+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Saisn said:
Experts Brother Please advise....

My spouse application is still pending since December 2010. The only thing I have received is Sponsorship approval from CPC-M. Case stutus shows we started processing your case at Dec 10th.
We never received and AOR or anything from Islamabad. Can anyone has similar problem? Is there anything to worry? SHould I contact CHC Islamabadand ask them fro file number.
Fisrt medical is expiring next month and we dont have any news from CHC Islamabad. I have also applied for police Cleaeacnce which got expired after three months.

I have also applied for my PR card renewel which is pending since May, also worried about it, should I order CAIPS???
Hey our time line is the same, my case got filled in Canada on Dec. 3rd 2010 n so far nothing from the embassy of islamabad all they said on site is that we have received ur file n wen i mail them they say ur case is in process n in que for initial review.....

Saisn

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
12-12-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Interview........
Dont Like
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
ASAP
Thanks for your Reply and atleast now I know that I am not the only one. You have similar problem. Since you have already contacted them so I dont need to bug them again. Hope this Initial review will bring some AOR or Any other request to push it further.

Thanks again and goodluck to all with Processing in Islamabad.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Saisn said:
Thanks for your Reply and atleast now I know that I am not the only one. You have similar problem. Since you have already contacted them so I dont need to bug them again. Hope this Initial review will bring some AOR or Any other request to push it further.

Thank you
Ameen insha'allah we will hear good news by Ramadan or before
ALLAH SWT IS MERCIFUL

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Saisn said:

Currently the files get initial review done on them after about 7-9 months of application received in Islamabad, and normally they send most of the application forms that your have already sent along with a request for police clearance certificate. So expect that in a few months...

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting.. heres my timeline.. its a proxy marriage

04-01-10-Application received by CPC-M
05-06-10-Application forwarded to CHC-I
05-17-10-Date written on AOR
06-28-10-AOR + supplementary form
08-17-10-supp form + proof of visit sent
02-25-11-PCC request+forms (45 days to submit)
04-04-11-letter of objection (45 days to submit proof that marriage is genuine)

honestly ive lost hope, these stupid pakis at CHC are unpredictable.. im going in pk in sept iA to stay with my hubby until he gets the visa :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Stay with him and send everything your can as proof of your ongoing relashionship and hope for the best...I am waiting since January, my wife received no objections, she doesn't have any interview, but still no VISA :(

psionator said:

honestly ive lost hope, these stupid pakis at CHC are unpredictable.. im going in pk in sept iA to stay with my hubby until he gets the visa :)

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Stay with him and send everything your can as proof of your ongoing relashionship and hope for the best...I am waiting since January, my wife received no objections, she doesn't have any interview, but still no VISA :(
Wes bhai I have my doubts that u, cheerz and I have same imm officer :-X

C

Chowkidar

they really are trying hard to discourage Pakistanis getting married in Pakistan I don't see anything else to it

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Chowkidar said:
they really are trying hard to discourage Pakistanis getting married in Pakistan I don't see anything else to it
Its true, these day you really have to think about if you want to get married in Pakistan. It really is a torture after getting married and not being with your spouse and waiting for their PR VISA. I personally know a few people who wanted to get married in Pakistan but didn't because of this stupid system...

yago

May 26, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psionator said:

@ psionator

Can you please tell me what was written in objection letter and what other proofs they were asking ?

I am just cuirious coz it may be happen me so I can be prepared for that.

Thanks

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yago said:
@ psionator

Can you please tell me what was written in objection letter and what other proofs they were asking ?

I am just cuirious coz it may be happen me so I can be prepared for that.

Thanks
they said something like they think we did this just for immigration purposes.. maybe bcuz of the phone nikah.

we replied with skype chats (50 pages randomly selected from 2000 pages), pictures of engagement, nikah, outings (AGAIN), photocopies of boarding passes from when i visited him, and letters of support from the people who were at the nikah, including the maulvi.

yesterday, out of frustration i emailed for an update.. reply "in process and in queue to be reviewed"

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
psionator said:
they said something like they think we did this just for immigration purposes.. maybe bcuz of the phone nikah.

we replied with skype chats (50 pages randomly selected from 2000 pages), pictures of engagement, nikah, outings (AGAIN), photocopies of boarding passes from when i visited him, and letters of support from the people who were at the nikah, including the maulvi.

yesterday, out of frustration i emailed for an update.. reply "in process and in queue to be reviewed"
Yep thats a normal reply...I received the same thing except they included that the medical results have been received and they are good until June 2012.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

Just to give you all a heads up, if you are planning to fill out Sponsorship application for your spouse, or have recently received request to resend IMM forms, print the updated forms(07/2011) or else you will get the old ones back and will be asked to refill the new ones.
Seems like they have updated all the forms in July 2011. I hope all of us in process don't have to refill them again :(