+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
i also got my AOR in oct 2010 ans recieved supplementary forms with it....except i didnt even know anout them till this july. My husband listed his canadian address as the mailing address and he in his infinite wisdom thought that we didnt need to submitt the forms :mad: because all the information had been on the IMM forms... i have sent them of now but i dont know how much of delay that has caused on my application :(.
On top of that my husband has been diagnosed with Multiple Seclorosis so i cant even be mad at him for making the mistake
Not much delay, because they are currently working on July/Aug 2010 AORs so you still have a little bit of waiting for your initial review...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
hey guys!! salaam,

I just submitted my application, it was received today...just wanted to make sure of something though.

I was sending it through UPS next day service, and so they don't ship to PO Box's...so I went online and found according to CIC website that we can courier it to the address:

2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

Is that right?? or did I just make a big mistake? Lol
to the best of my knowledge u made a mistake bro, this robert speckway address is for re-submits only!

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Imtihaan said:
My hubby filed in Mississagua on Oct 24th, 2010
Approval date Nov 24th,2010
Islamabad received my file Dec 2nd 2010 according to Ecas

Nothing after that
You and I have the exact same timeline with a couple days' difference.
They received the application on October 26, 2010.
Approval date November 23, 2010.
My husband's application for PR was received on December 3, 2010.

Nothing after that. I had him do his medical checkup before filing (to save time). But Im sure that expired in February 2011. They havent asked for a new one yet so clearly they havent even opened the file. I emailed the Islamabad office and they told me that the file is waiting in queue for "initial review" :p

He and I are going to meet up again in Pakistan this December break (he works in Saudi Arabia) and Im going to get him to do his medical checkup again and send it in before they ask, to save time.

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Danny4450 said:
If the CIC website says that you can courier the application to the above mentioned address then it must be correct.
Its the correct address, dont worry. I live two streets away from that place and still had to pay $42 to mail the damn file. They dont take anything else.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
Its the correct address, dont worry. I live two streets away from that place and still had to pay $42 to mail the damn file. They dont take anything else.
I never said this aint the right address, this is! But only this address is used if some documents are missing and you are sending them afterwards!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
RougeAmour said:
You and I have the exact same timeline with a couple days' difference.
They received the application on October 26, 2010.
Approval date November 23, 2010.
My husband's application for PR was received on December 3, 2010.

Nothing after that. I had him do his medical checkup before filing (to save time). But Im sure that expired in February 2011. They havent asked for a new one yet so clearly they havent even opened the file. I emailed the Islamabad office and they told me that the file is waiting in queue for "initial review" :p

He and I are going to meet up again in Pakistan this December break (he works in Saudi Arabia) and Im going to get him to do his medical checkup again and send it in before they ask, to save time.

You can't do a medical checkup again unless you have a Re-medical request letter. I would suggest you to wait till you get the request letter from them.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
You can't do a medical checkup again unless you have a Re-medical request letter. I would suggest you to wait till you get the request letter from them.
i second that, u cant do medical on ur own without cic's request!

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
DodgeCharger said:
i second that, u cant do medical on ur own without cic's request!
We did it the first time and didn't have any issues. :?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
rougeamour we all make mistakes, hota hai koee baat nahi. Atleast u learnt something new today!
Every day is a learning day as we go through each day.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
rougeamour we all make mistakes, hota hai koee baat nahi. Atleast u learnt something new today!
Its just the begining, you are going to face alot of hardships and challenges along the way throughout this process. I pray and hope that things go very smoothly for everyone InshAllah. Stay strong and face all the challeges!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. 2009 sponsor still waiting-

I read this thread and thought may be I can get some help or guidance from your experiences. Your response to the request will be appreciated.

Before I give a detail about my sponsor I want to mention, I am 5 years older then my husband, also, we are relative and it is arranged marriage but its 100 % real. In addition, I put by mistake that my husband is not my relative actually he is. I am assuming may be our age difference is the issue here otherwise, all the requested docs were good. Also I wrote letter to embassy in Islamabad mentioning the mistake and sending additional docs to support my answer. Me and my husband we both signed that letter. Please advise,that the letter I sent in august 2011 is gonna have negative impact on my husband;s file or no cus I am one who addressed it.plzzzzzzzzzz help.
Checked with MP and got same answer every time. I am tired and cannot think anything else other then my husband sponsor.
Here are dates on my husband sponsor from Canada,
I sponsored my husband in Pakistan, application send to Mississauga office August.2009.
June.2010, got letter for additional documents and sent those docs in july2010.
March.2011 e mail send to embassy, got reply the background check is over for this applicant
MAY, 2011. Letter received from Islamabad requesting for PCC, some more pics after married and phone bills. In addition, I add my ticket, passport stamp, and bearding pass to the requested docs’ .I went to Pakistan for 2 weeks on MAY.2011. May 28, 2011 sent all the docs to Islamabad. On July.01, 2011-send e-mail to embassy asks them for updated status, and got reply saying your file is in process and queue for review, and the applicant would be called for an interview.
Now send e mail in August 10.2011, and got reply: your husband’s application is in qew for review and interview is expected, once date is fixed we will send him letter to appear in person. .Please guide and give any tips for his interview

Thank you.