+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
A man was appointed as a King on a nation. Days went by and nobody came to say hello hi or to make any complain. King's Wazir said I have an idea there is a bridge in the capital city and people can pass freely through it, I will put 500 rupees Tax to pass through the bridge then people will come to complain and say hi to you. They put Tax on it but nobody came to complain. He increased the Tax from 500 rupees to 1000 rupees and said now people will come crying to you my majesty. Even then nobody came and instead keep on paying 1000 rupees to pass when it was free before. Wazir said now we will punish them with two shoes on their heads along with 1000 rupees tax.Again nobody came to complain and they kept on paying 1000 rupees and two shoes on their heads. Wazir went to that bridge and said to one of the person who was passing through, why didn't you complain about all this. The person said mr.Wazir you are waisting our time by keeping one person to punish us with shoes. Please hire two people for this purpose so we can save time while passing through the bridge. :D :eek: :D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbutt said:
A man was appointed as a King on a nation. Days went by and nobody came to say hello hi or to make any complain. King's Wazir said I have an idea there is a bridge in the capital city and people can pass freely through it, I will put 500 rupees Tax to pass through the bridge then people will come to complain and say hi to you. They put Tax on it but nobody came to complain. He increased the Tax from 500 rupees to 1000 rupees and said now people will come crying to you my majesty. Even then nobody came and instead keep on paying 1000 rupees to pass when it was free before. Wazir said now we will punish them with two shoes on their heads along with 1000 rupees tax.Again nobody came to complain and they kept on paying 1000 rupees and two shoes on their heads. Wazir went to that bridge and said to one of the person who was passing through, why didn't you complain about all this. The person said mr.Wazir you are waisting our time by keeping one person to punish us with shoes. Please hire two people for this purpose so we can save time while passing through the bridge. :D :eek: :D
:-X

xnb

Feb 24, 2011
hey guys im new here-its just tht my husband left after 6 mnths of our wedding - our son is MA 6 mnths old nw n its going to b a yr nw in april - 21 mnths doesnt make sense to me - its way toooooooooo long - i havent recieved anything since my AOR with my file number n all n extra info tht they needed - whn will they ontact me again - im just toooo upset now

zainab

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
xnb said:
hey guys im new here-its just tht my husband left after 6 mnths of our wedding - our son is MA 6 mnths old nw n its going to b a yr nw in april - 21 mnths doesnt make sense to me - its way toooooooooo long - i havent recieved anything since my AOR with my file number n all n extra info tht they needed - whn will they ontact me again - im just toooo upset now

zainab
whats your timeline??? When did you receive AOR from Islamabad? It usually take 9-12 months to hear back from them after file is received in Islamabad. You do the math!

L

lahorecouple

canadianbutt said:
lol...what a coincidence...I was telling the same joke to my friend this afternoon ;)

L

lahorecouple

guys I just read on the other forum about wife calling from canada to husband in pak...can you please tell me any company which has lowest call cost and provides call records?? my wife wants it...she doesn't call me (it's too expensive) instead I call her thru 100 mniutes package of Ufone...but you know it's better to show call records from both side...please help

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
Brother I am in Canada and I have been using Raza calling service for past one year. It gives you 6cents per minute calling rate. Call quality is good and you get per minute monthly calling history. For $100 dollars you get about 2200 minutes thats good enough for one month if you talk 100minutes or 1hr and 40minutes per day.Check Raza.com.. your wife can create an account online and can buy that package.They have an excellent customer service help-desk also 24/7. I also submitted the call record from this service when i applied for my wife..Its 100 times better than using a calling card. The only advantage of using calling card is that if you don't want to talk to the other person you have an excuse that you don't have the card or minutes to talk ;D. :D With this service its availabe 24/7 and it tops up your account when you have no balance left.That's my experience you can also check other local calling services as well. I have found them better. Other way she can talk to you on Skype service..It has video conferencing and its free but needs computer at both ends. I wish Raza.com could give me one month free service for promoting them. ;D :D..Hope it helps.

xnb

Feb 24, 2011
i got my AOR in june and a month later they needed some extra documents - since then nothing at alllllllllllll - i send them back a month later n since then nothing - there is something wrong rite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i cllll or smthing
zainab

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
xnb said:
i got my AOR in june and a month later they needed some extra documents - since then nothing at alllllllllllll - i send them back a month later n since then nothing - there is something wrong rite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i cllll or smthing
zainab
write a email to isl embassy........... its all rite , as we all r waiting too since thn.......... i m aug aor...............ther r lots of other like ussssssss

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
xnb said:
zainab
did u get documents with the AOR??? supplimentary forms etc???? everyone get forms along with AOR.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
xnb said:
zainab
It is normal, but do expect something in a few months. Most probably if the case is simple then it will be rePCC and remedical with updated IMM forms. when does your medical expire?

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
bestplace4u said:
atleast we know they are dealing with April 2010 AOR
Its nice to hear that they are working on 2010 AOR's. Now we need some PPR for 2010 applicants or even better.... Passport received postings from 2010 applicants :D

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
CanPak05 said:
Its nice to hear that they are working on 2010 AOR's. Now we need some PPR for 2010 applicants or even better.... Passport received postings from 2010 applicants :D
whn thy gonna start dealing wd AUGUST 2010 AOR.....any1 hv any ideaaa;;; :'(