+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
ainy inam said:
AJ BHI KOI GUD NEWS NAHI AEEEEEEEE :(
LAGTA HAY SO RAHAY HAY :mad:
i am sure they were bzy in todays match :mad:

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
I filed for my wife case in December 2010 and my step 1 is Ok'd from CIC Missisauga. February 25th, 2011 CIC-Isalamabad has received the file. As it seems like a long wait onwards for about 16 or 21months, I am planning to apply for visit visa for my wife. Please share your experiences for Visit visas either husband or wife cases that you had and what was the outcome.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
I filed for my wife case in December 2010 and my step 1 is Ok'd from CIC Missisauga. February 25th, 2011 CIC-Isalamabad has received the file. As it seems like a long wait onwards for about 16 or 21months, I am planning to apply for visit visa for my wife. Please share your experiences for Visit visas either husband or wife cases that you had and what was the outcome.
According to this forum, 90% of the cases have been rejected. The 10% chances of getting the VISA is when you provide strong supporting documents that the person will return to the home country. i.e. Letter from work or university that the person is currently attending. A strong cover letter explaining the reasons for their visit and intetions of coming back and then its up to them to get them the VISA. I have been following this forum since Jan 2010 and seen only 1 visiting VISA get approved while seen more than 10 being rejected...SO give it a try you might get lucky!

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
To wes786.
was just looking at your timeline in your comment. I guess my next step would be the one you are going through right now that is Request for updated PCC & Forms. what's this PCC and what type of forms were asked. Also when did you receive and AOR from Islamabad that they have received your file after step-1 was completed. Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
To wes786.
was just looking at your timeline in your comment. I guess my next step would be the one you are going through right now that is Request for updated PCC & Forms. what's this PCC and what type of forms were asked. Also when did you receive and AOR from Islamabad that they have received your file after step-1 was completed. Thanks
I have sponsored my wife and everything was submitted in Jan 2010 to CPC-M. After sponsorship approval, file was transfered to Islamabad and my wife received AOR in March 2010. You don't get your file back, they tranfer it straight to where you have mentioned on the form i.e. Islamabad for Pak citizens. PCC (police clearance certificate) is only good for 6 months which means it expired in June 2010, therefore they asked for it when they opened her file for the first time after 11 months in Feb 2011. Also, the forms that we initially filled IMM008 (application for PR, Schedule1), Additional family Information form, and Supplementary Information Form were requested again with PCC becuase it has been a year and they want all the updated information, such as educational history, travel history, work history etc. Thats why they send all the forms to be filled again and currently they are working on April 2010 AORs and alot of people who have Feb/Mar/Apr 2010 AORs have received the same request as my wife has received. It is normal that after the file gets transfered to Islamabad it just sits in their storage for good 9-12 months before getting into the initial process due to work load and backlog. As I said my wifes file got touched after 11 months and currently they are at April 2010 AORs, so you so have some waiting to do.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
I just noticed this forum. I also posted on the 2009-2010. I'll reiterate but will be brief this time. I got married in July 2009. I applied for my husband at the end of March 2010 and it got transferred in May 2010, and he got a letter in June 2010 from CHC-isb acknowledging receipt of his file. Been waiting since and the waiting game continues.

I wish I could visit him but personal reasons won't allow me. We try to talk to each other every day, to at least hear each other or see each other may it be for a few mins, what ever the means. I miss him so much. :(

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
There is a saying in punjabi "ghareeban rozay rakhnay shuroo kitay tay dhayaray lambay ho gaye" means "Poor started to Fast and days went longer. Process time was use to be 6months few years back and its gone up from 16 to 21months.
Sab Kuch Udhara Hay..Pakistan Hamara Hay..

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wish he was here said:
I just noticed this forum. I also posted on the 2009-2010. I'll reiterate but will be brief this time. I got married in July 2009. I applied for my husband at the end of March 2010 and it got transferred in May 2010, and he got a letter in June 2010 from CHC-isb acknowledging receipt of his file. Been waiting since and the waiting game continues.

I wish I could visit him but personal reasons won't allow me. We try to talk to each other every day, to at least hear each other or see each other may it be for a few mins, what ever the means. I miss him so much. :(
same here :S:S:S miss him a lot :(

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
andeera1 said:
same here :S:S:S miss him a lot :(
hey ppl....... thy hve started working on april aor................................... ;D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
can anyone tell me WHO is the April AOR candidate???
beehive_bee

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CHC-ISB
App. Filed.......: 14-02-2010
Doc's Request.: 07-03-2011
AOR Received.: 25-04-2010

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
I hate waiting for the MAIL MAN to ring the bell in the morning to deliver my AOR & PPR. I just wanna go to my hubby RIGHT NOW.

My visit visa has been refused 5 times BUT thats oooooooooooooook. it makes me stronger. :p

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
There is a solution to this problem. If somebody here in this forum has links or relatives at Provincial ministry or Federal level in Pakistan. They can have that provincial or federal minister talk to the Canadian high commissioner on phone or in person to look in to this issue of increased immigration time-line every year. Who knows they increase this time line to 30 or 40 months in their next quarterly update because its increasing every year not decreasing. The Federal or Provincial Minster can advise Canadian High commissioner to adopt certain measures such as hiring more employees or increasing the office hours that would result in a speedy process of spousal immigration cases. This can also be brought up by any of us in the Pakistan media if anyone of us has links or relatives in Pakistan news Media Like Geo News, Ary News, Express. Also I know there are a lot of people here in this forum from Karachi. If they can have MQM leaders address this issue. Our concern is to have this problem of increased immigration time-line addressed and resolved. Because now in Pakistan if people have any complain they go to the media first and then the concerned authorities takes action as if Pakistan media would give them justice. Hope we can do something in this regard.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
canadianbutt said:
There is a solution to this problem. If somebody here in this forum has links or relatives at Provincial ministry or Federal level in Pakistan. They can have that provincial or federal minister talk to the Canadian high commissioner on phone or in person to look in to this issue of increased immigration time-line every year. Who knows they increase this time line to 30 or 40 months in their next quarterly update because its increasing every year not decreasing. The Federal or Provincial Minster can advise Canadian High commissioner to adopt certain measures such as hiring more employees or increasing the office hours that would result in a speedy process of spousal immigration cases. This can also be brought up by any of us in the Pakistan media if anyone of us has links or relatives in Pakistan news Media Like Geo News, Ary News, Express. Also I know there are a lot of people here in this forum from Karachi. If they can have MQM leaders address this issue. Our concern is to have this problem of increased immigration time-line addressed and resolved. Because now in Pakistan if people have any complain they go to the media first and then the concerned authorities takes action as if Pakistan media would give them justice. Hope we can do something in this regard.
That's why they increase time line, they get angry to people who are sending the letter everywhere. We had some people who send letter to Kenny office after that it time line went from 16 month to 20 months, so people please just wait