+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

B

bestplace4u

Jaania is April 2010 and he rcvd request to submit the forms again so April ka number agaya hai :D.

InshaAllah soon we will hear something

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
zohal said:
That's why they increase time line, they get angry to people who are sending the letter everywhere. We had some people who send letter to Kenny office after that it time line went from 16 month to 20 months, so people please just wait
yes i think u right v r so exited ppl and want everything happen right away. ppl keep bugging CHCI sending email, fax and asking too many question that can effect not their case but all cases. they keep collecting mail and fax every day and update file and i think they spend all time to update the file if they don't receive too many paper they will concentrate on each case. i saw comments on this forum he visited 8 times to meet spouse and keep updating CHCI and he is proudly telling all the forum.

jab is taraha ke harkat ho gee tu doubt dosray k lye to create ho ga k married genuine hay ya nahi ek banda itna visit karta hay or jo nahi kar sakta us say question k us ke marriage genuine nahi q k us nay koi visit nahi kia

so please stop just wait for some time period and pray

good luck for all

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
That embassador Kenny is not an office clerk with a bad tempt that you if push him for something he wouldn't clear your file. We are talking about human beings. The only reason is they have increased the timeline because they have less employees and lot of files to process as they are handling Afghanistan cases as well and there in only one counsalate in pakistan. This can be resoloved by hiring more people or increasing office time. Don't you think your neighbor india wouldn't be sending any letters if there timeline is increased from 6months to 30months. India is still on 6months from many years keeping in mind that they have such a huge population and they are more here in Canada then pakistanies. Problem is for those people who have just applied a month or two before not for those who know that April AOR files are being worked right now.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbutt said:
That embassador Kenny is not an office clerk with a bad tempt that you if push him for something he wouldn't clear your file. We are talking about human beings. The only reason is they have increased the timeline because they have less employees and lot of files to process as they are handling Afghanistan cases as well and there in only one counsalate in pakistan. This can be resoloved by hiring more people or increasing office time. Don't you think your neighbor india wouldn't be sending any letters if there timeline is increased from 6months to 30months. India is still on 6months from many years keeping in mind that they have such a huge population and they are more here in Canada then pakistanies. Problem is for those people who have just applied a month or two before not for those who know that April AOR files are being worked right now.
But sb i agree with u, but certainly its totally unjust for us to be on the hook for our CANADIAN Govt's misappropriation of tax payers hard-earned money!!

Its a matter of logistics, why cant they not share the workload with their partner embassies in China and india where they just sit on their lazy asses, since the processing times are ridiculously LOW like 3 months for china and 6 months for india!!

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
I am a Tax payer here big time I get 75cents of every dollar that I earn. After getting that 75cent I pay 13%HST on anything that I buy. If I am a tax payer I want my case processed in 6months not in 21 or 30months. We have the longest wait time for case completion in Asia if you look at CIC website. And we are equivalent to Ghana in Africa for 21months.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbutt said:
I am a Tax payer here big time I get 75cents of every dollar that I earn. After getting that 75cent I pay 13%HST on anything that I buy. If I am a tax payer I want my case processed in 6months not in 21 or 30months. We have the longest wait time for case completion in Asia if you look at CIC website. And we are equivalent to Ghana in Africa for 21months.
Exactment!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Every Canadian is treated the same. Its not if you are a sponsor in CANADA, the process depends on the person being sponsored and from which country he/she is from. If you married an Indian he/she would've been here in 6 months. Its Pakistans reputation that delays the process, its got nothing to do with being a Canadian or a tax payer.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Every Canadian is treated the same. Its not if you are a sponsor in CANADA, the process depends on the person being sponsored and from which country he/she is from. If you married an Indian he/she would've been here in 6 months. Its Pakistans reputation that delays the process, its got nothing to do with being a Canadian or a tax payer.
actually ur answer is a good one too, but i was JUST addressing butt sb's earlier comments about canadian embassy being short-staffed! and if that's the reason (which i dont know) then my comments can be upheld!

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
Exactly wes786..I was reasoning with Dodge charger arugment that it would burden the canadian tax payer to hire more people. Indian is still on 6months from many years where they handle immigration cases from Bhutan and Nepal as well if you look at CIC website. The solution is in increasing the number of employees or office timings to expedite the process in pakistan.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
canadianbutt said:
I think it is nothing to do with short stuff, Damascus which is working on files from 6 or 7 different countries have 9 months time line, India CIC working for 3 countries, and in each CIC office they have exactly same number of officers. Look at Abu Dhabi office handling 4 countries and time line is 29 months.
So people please just wait and pray