+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Tel yr wife to buy a majic jk nd send it to u us k baad u can connect tht ed ur lp nd.. Talk talk nd talkkkkkkk

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
My birthday is commibg on march25 th can sumbdy go nd tell CHC ppl k send my hubby his ppr so mere bday achi ho jaye...u kno a bday present,,,, me so sad today

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AGer jana etna easy hota tu every ppl CHC-ISb k bahir kharra hota.

andeera1 said:
My birthday is commibg on march25 th can sumbdy go nd tell CHC ppl k send my hubby his ppr so mere bday achi ho jaye...u kno a bday present,,,, me so sad today

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
Sabar my dear, Janey Ketnay Bday & anniversary alonely celebrted... Mat Pooch Kiya Hal hai mera tairay peechay,,,, ya dekh kiya hota hai mera rang tairay agey...

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
only time will tell. CIC quaterly(every 4months) updates the immigration process time for Step-2. So next update is on June 22nd. Lets hope that they have a reverse gear in their car. so far it doesn't seem that they have one. ;) :D

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?menu=hoc

on this site enter your mississauga postal code then you will see your area mp you can call or email them they contact you back asap,by the way i see you got chc reply saying "queue" so mp will ask you to wait cause file is still in queue that is what my area mp said too i think have to call them back again cause file will be in queue forever.
lonly widout hubby said:
salam.............. wes 786 bhai............. kasye hian aap...................
i wan to know how can my hubby contcat d mp ? he is in missisaga ...ontario............
i m aug aor , u thnk shld v contact thm or not ??????????????????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
salam.............. wes 786 bhai............. kasye hian aap...................
i wan to know how can my hubby contcat d mp ? he is in missisaga ...ontario............
i m aug aor , u thnk shld v contact thm or not ??????????????????

Follow the above instructions to find out who the MP is in your husbands area.

About contacting MP: I contacted my MP after 9 months of processing and he told me to contact them after 16 months because the file was still in process and the timeline at the time was 16 months but now it's changed to 21 months. Personally I don't like contacting MP because they are useless and can't do anything to make the process faster. So I just emailed the embassy directly and got a reply from them directly. So it's your call if you want to contact your MP or not.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Sharjil said:
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?menu=hoc

on this site enter your mississauga postal code then you will see your area mp you can call or email them they contact you back asap,by the way i see you got chc reply saying "queue" so mp will ask you to wait cause file is still in queue that is what my area mp said too i think have to call them back again cause file will be in queue forever.
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lahorecouple said:
guys I just read on the other forum about wife calling from canada to husband in pak...can you please tell me any company which has lowest call cost and provides call records?? my wife wants it...she doesn't call me (it's too expensive) instead I call her thru 100 mniutes package of Ufone...but you know it's better to show call records from both side...please help
We are in the same boat. I got the same 100 mins package from UFONE and I call my hubby ALL THE TIME. I have saved my ufone cards and will send them so far I have more than 200 cards......Thats my proof. :)

No AOR and No Phone calls and No PPR from Islamabad. :( ALLAH give me the strength to go on.

B

bestplace4u

Imtihaan said:
We are in the same boat. I got the same 100 mins package from UFONE and I call my hubby ALL THE TIME. I have saved my ufone cards and will send them so far I have more than 200 cards......Thats my proof. :)

No AOR and No Phone calls and No PPR from Islamabad. :( ALLAH give me the strength to go on.
Phone cards are not accepted as a proof.

you said you have not received an AOR or PPR when did u file your case.