+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
hey I just checked my E CAS foirst time and its say this "We received your application for permanent residence on November 18, 2010" it dont say IN PROCESS anywhere.
any info on this?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
wt does tht mena k marr was nt gen?
He got an objection letter saying that the marriage was not genuine even after the interview but they fought and won the appeal. Please read his previous posts.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoL,
Lahk de Lanat CHC-ISB,
27 Jan 2011 ko E-case update howa mera ,Permennt Resisdent Application Recived, nd Medical have been Recived, but AaJ check keya tu Medical Hve Been Recived Romove hai,
Dour Fity Moun CHc-ISB aaj tu weeknd ha, office b close hnn,phir b haa haa haa,

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any tax experts in the house??

I made a blunder by not mentioning my change of marital status on 2009 tax return, my marital status changed during 2009. Now im trying to change my status on 2010 tax return and the software wont except that, cuz it gives me an error message, by mentioning that my marital status changed in 2009 NOT 2010, can anyone help how to fix this problem.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
any tax experts in the house??

I made a blunder by not mentioning my change of marital status on 2009 tax return, my marital status changed during 2009. Now im trying to change my status on 2010 tax return and the software wont except that, cuz it gives me an error message, by mentioning that my marital status changed in 2009 NOT 2010, can anyone help how to fix this problem.
You might have to contact CRA to get that fixed in their system. The software specifically asks "if your status changed during the year" obviously it will not except if you put a 2009 date on a 2010 software...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
You might have to contact CRA to get that fixed in their system. The software specifically asks "if your status changed during the year" obviously it will not except if you put a 2009 date on a 2010 software...
yaar wes786, CRA wale koee penalty to nahi karein ge mujhey, by quoting me that i misrepresented...is there a need to consult a tax lawyer??

and does that also mean that i will forgo the spousal amounts and deductions???? :mad: :(
that will be a hugh impact!! :eek:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
yaar wes786, CRA wale koee penalty to nahi karein ge mujhey, by quoting me that i misrepresented...is there a need to consult a tax lawyer??
I don't think they will charge you a penalty, just tell them that you missed that step when you were doing the taxes last year...some one might have a better answer wait for more suggestions..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I don't think they will charge you a penalty, just tell them that you missed that step when you were doing the taxes last year...some one might have a better answer wait for more suggestions..
thanx a million bro!

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
have u ever mail to chc abt ur case inq?
nops,

Im still under the given time line that is 9 month and i am planning not to contact until June

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
can sumbdy tel me k if we mail CHC..and ask thm abt our case ...our process will get delay? ppl say not to contact thm :mad:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
can sumbdy tel me k if we mail CHC..and ask thm abt our case ...our process will get delay? ppl say not to contact thm :mad:
If you email them too much they may get annoyed, because as you know they are probably answering thousands of emails everyday. Emailing once in a while to get a status update should be ok. There is no point to email them asking for status for atleast 9-10months after AOR, because they dont open the file and you will keep receiving a same reply everytime that the file is in que for initial review. Also, just so you know that everytime you email them it is recorded in your file and also what they responded.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wes786 said:
If you email them too much they may get annoyed, because as you know they are probably answering thousands of emails everyday. Emailing once in a while to get a status update should be ok. There is no point to email them asking for status for atleast 9-10months after AOR, because they dont open the file and you will keep receiving a same reply everytime that the file is in que for initial review. Also, just so you know that everytime you email them it is recorded in your file and also what they responded.
thank u so much....thts wht i wana kno ke our email get recorded in our file......thanks

great person

Aug 24, 2010
so now the processing time for pak is 21 months?? what the hell is this...hum to 16 maheenay ko ro rahay thay...and now this??

any of you guys that received AOR this year 2011...what does your time line say...are they still telling you 9 months??