+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

P

Papers

if it makes anybody feel any better that jason kenny/Mota is going to get fired because he tried to scam the government hope he gets kicked out and i will be so happy he is so racist he doesn't care about anybody

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
hassam_mc said:
Hello Guys,

It is very disturbing that Pakistani spousal applications are being so delayed. I had sent my wife's full application to Mississauga in August and recieved a letter a month later saying the application has been sent to Islamabad for further processing and verification. Since then, my wife has not recieved any confirmation letter from the Islamabad embassy but on the website it shows " We started processing your wife's application on October 20, 2010". It has almost been 5 months she has not received any letter. I am wondering whether the application status on the website is sufficient and if anyone has the same experience? I just recently went to pakistan in OCT-2010 and I am going again next month. Should the additional information regarding my trips be sent to them voluntarily or should I wait until they ask which inshAllah I am hoping they don't need to. I have been living in Canada since I was 1 years old and also have a reputable job and income here. Does that also come into consideration? May Allah make it easy for all of us waiting as it is very difficult. Although we must be optimistic, the current state of Pakistan is very bad and there is always a doubt things will get worse which may possibly have an impact on our applications may Allah forbid.
Hi Hassam_mc

I did send my wife application to MISSISAUGA in september and then i reciecved letter same as your saying "file has ben moved to CHC ISLAMABAD" on november 10th but after that i did not receive any info from CHC-I or MISSISSAUGA,
My E-CAS is not working Can you tell me how your ONLINE STATUS is working which information you are using in E-CAS?

thank you

H

humtum143

Sharjil said:
Hi Hassam_mc

I did send my wife application to MISSISAUGA in september and then i reciecved letter same as your saying "file has ben moved to CHC ISLAMABAD" on november 10th but after that i did not receive any info from CHC-I or MISSISSAUGA,
My E-CAS is not working Can you tell me how your ONLINE STATUS is working which information you are using in E-CAS?

thank you
In ecaS put only the family name not the full name

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sharjil said:
Hi Hassam_mc

thank you
client ID, last name, date of birth, place of birth

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ainy Inam, How do you know they have started APRIL AOR?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i thought they were still working on Dec 2009 cases, cuz a lot of them apparently got contacted by CHC-I, recently, and lots of them got PPR's

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam u and i are only roughly a month apart, so lets see who gets correspondence from them first!

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know who my MP is? How should I contact him/her and what should i say? I would like to inquire about my wife's case who I sponsored in FEB 2010. I live in Brampton, ON. On mavis/steeles.

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
ainy inam u and i are only roughly a month apart, so lets see who gets correspondence from them first!
m from june so lets see

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ainy inam said:
chc_i strted wrk on April AOR............ :)
how do u knw they started workn on april aor ????????????????