+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Yes they were doing march 2010 thats what i heard last too...
How can one choose their visa office to be different? Isnt everyone from pakistan supposed to send it to islamabad?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Any idea what month of cases they are dealing in these days.
well its sayning that they r wrkng on march aor...................but wes786 and hareer they r also march aor...........naw lets see ::)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
How can we find out what month they're currently working on?

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
How can we find out what month they're currently working on?
if someone emails them they let u know these days that which month they are dealing with.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
if someone emails them they let u know these days that which month they are dealing with.
I MAILD THEM BUT THEY SAYS THAT UR FILE IS IN QUE FOR INITIAL REVIW 2 TIMES I GOT THIS MAIL..............
BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION THAT CURRENTLY WHICH MNTH GNG ON...........
UR MDCL EXPIRD?

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
how long do they take after aor
P
Tokyo doesn`t send AOR in 95% cases like London, UK. We just get PPR. Processing time for Tokyo is 5 months. average is 6-8 months.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone post the EMAIL REPLY they received from CIC-I in which they said they are working on MARCH AOR's?

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
I MAILD THEM BUT THEY SAYS THAT UR FILE IS IN QUE FOR INITIAL REVIW 2 TIMES I GOT THIS MAIL..............
BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION THAT CURRENTLY WHICH MNTH GNG ON...........
UR MDCL EXPIRD?
Yes my medical has been expired in FEB

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
well its sayning that they r wrkng on march aor...................but wes786 and hareer they r also march aor...........naw lets see ::)
Hello Guys,

It is very disturbing that Pakistani spousal applications are being so delayed. I had sent my wife's full application to Mississauga in August and recieved a letter a month later saying the application has been sent to Islamabad for further processing and verification. Since then, my wife has not recieved any confirmation letter from the Islamabad embassy but on the website it shows " We started processing your wife's application on October 20, 2010". It has almost been 5 months she has not received any letter. I am wondering whether the application status on the website is sufficient and if anyone has the same experience? I just recently went to pakistan in OCT-2010 and I am going again next month. Should the additional information regarding my trips be sent to them voluntarily or should I wait until they ask which inshAllah I am hoping they don't need to. I have been living in Canada since I was 1 years old and also have a reputable job and income here. Does that also come into consideration? May Allah make it easy for all of us waiting as it is very difficult. Although we must be optimistic, the current state of Pakistan is very bad and there is always a doubt things will get worse which may possibly have an impact on our applications may Allah forbid.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hassam_mc said:
Hello Guys,

It is very disturbing that Pakistani spousal applications are being so delayed. I had sent my wife's full application to Mississauga in August and recieved a letter a month later saying the application has been sent to Islamabad for further processing and verification. Since then, my wife has not recieved any confirmation letter from the Islamabad embassy but on the website it shows " We started processing your wife's application on October 20, 2010". It has almost been 5 months she has not received any letter. I am wondering whether the application status on the website is sufficient and if anyone has the same experience? I just recently went to pakistan in OCT-2010 and I am going again next month. Should the additional information regarding my trips be sent to them voluntarily or should I wait until they ask which inshAllah I am hoping they don't need to. I have been living in Canada since I was 1 years old and also have a reputable job and income here. Does that also come into consideration? May Allah make it easy for all of us waiting as it is very difficult. Although we must be optimistic, the current state of Pakistan is very bad and there is always a doubt things will get worse which may possibly have an impact on our applications may Allah forbid.
Everyone has experienced what you have, its not new and this is how they work. Currently they are working on files that were created in March 2010 and you are October 2010 so you know that you have a little bit of waiting to do. It is always a good idea to send them supporting documents voluntarily don't wait for them to ask you, because they won't until your file is opened or they have doubts about your relationship. Job is preffered but not required to sponsor your family so doesn't impact much on the application. Also it doesn't make any difference wheather you are a canadian born, naturalized citizen or a PR holder they are all treated the same way. The delay in these cases are due to current situation in Pakistan, all we can do is pray that all of us who are in genuine relationship get together soon InshAllah.