Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
mrs alkhatib said:
I AM VERY SCARED PEOPLE!
I'M 21 MY HUSBAND IS 37
I WANT A BABY, I CANT HANDLE THIS STRESS ANYMORE
I'M SOO SCARED :'(
What kind of stress you have? age difference will never cause a problem for you & please leave your stress & scare just Pray five times for ALLAH & read Quran Sura (Al Kahf, Al-Muzzammil & Sura Maryam) every friday plus Sura Al-Ikhias every day 101 times. And please its not in your hand ALLAH already decide when & where new soul will come so why not leave it on ALLAH & yeah off course only thing make difference is your beautiful Dua pray five times a day and make dua to All mighty Allah he helps you. You should believe on him not human.

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
snowman101 said:
I also read from other posts the VO can extend the medical for 2 months if they are only waiting for the result of background checks. So it's possible that you get your PPR in the coming days... keep on praying...
wow really? how can we get the extension? do we have to send a letter or it is automatically done? thanks!

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but if we put PO Box #
we wont know if somebody received the package... right?? :-\

Mahtabr

Mar 19, 2013
Dear friends
I am applying for my husband (Saudi citizen) on check list number 27 is asking for Medical report, I called Dammam medical center they said we wont do the examination unless you have a request from the embassy! and we wont give you a copy to add it to your application we will send it directly to the embassy!
Please tell me what should we do!? should I go ahead and send the application to CIC without medical report?
Thank you for your help

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Mahtabr said:
Dear friends
I am applying for my husband (Saudi citizen) on check list number 27 is asking for Medical report, I called Dammam medical center they said we wont do the examination unless you have a request from the embassy! and we wont give you a copy to add it to your application we will send it directly to the embassy!
Please tell me what should we do!? should I go ahead and send the application to CIC without medical report?
Thank you for your help
My medical was done in September 2012 from dammam and we just showed document check list where they said medical report and also their address and they booked our appointment but dont call just go there because sometime they even don't know what you are saying and they says no lol. They are right they send original one direct to embassy of UK & one copy for you, that copy you have to send with ur file. I hope this will help you

GOOD LUCK!!!

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
Hey seeu, I just noticed that my time line is misinterpreted on the spreadsheet. Please verify.

Other thing I wanna ask is: what typical additional documents are requested by the VO and when generally ? how long is the time line given to submit the requested documents? ? In my case, I submitted a complete package including medical, conduct certificate and rest of the supplementary docs, issued in Aug 2012. As of now, my conduct certificate is expired, since it was issued on July 30th. Also, I have a renewed UAE residence visa.

I intend to travel to my home country by the end of this month, since I've an exam on April 7th. Should i get conduct certificate re-issued just in case I am asked for 1 during my 5 months stay outside UAE, considering traveling cost and all.

looking forward to hearing a response soon.
thanks.

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
rabbit3 said:
Hey seeu, I just noticed that my time line is misinterpreted on the spreadsheet. Please verify.

Other thing I wanna ask is: what typical additional documents are requested by the VO and when generally ? how long is the time line given to submit the requested documents? ? In my case, I submitted a complete package including medical, conduct certificate and rest of the supplementary docs, issued in Aug 2012. As of now, my conduct certificate is expired, since it was issued on July 30th. Also, I have a renewed UAE residence visa.

I intend to travel to my home country by the end of this month, since I've an exam on April 7th. Should i get conduct certificate re-issued just in case I am asked for 1 during my 5 months stay outside UAE, considering traveling cost and all.

looking forward to hearing a response soon.
thanks.
Please share your timeline & once your file moved to VO they contact you within 2 to 3 months they will ask you PCC for abu dhabi if you have not submit yet, Some questioner from your canadian spouse & you. They might ask you additional detail of your relationship if they are not satisfied & mostly they give you 45 days to submit requested document. whenever you will renew your visa or any document which is already submitted in embassy make sure to resubmit alone with your IMM file number.

Mahtabr

Mar 19, 2013
seeuuu said:
My medical was done in September 2012 from dammam and we just showed document check list where they said medical report and also their address and they booked our appointment but dont call just go there because sometime they even don't know what you are saying and they says no lol. They are right they send original one direct to embassy of UK & one copy for you, that copy you have to send with ur file. I hope this will help you

GOOD LUCK!!!
Dear Seeuuu thank you so much for your reply, do you think if we just send the application without the medical report they would reject it?
and also they say they will send the report to London Office, where as I thought the processing office in our case is Abu Dhabi... doest this mean that on should pick London on the form?!
once again thank you for caring to reply!

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Mahtabr said:
Dear Seeuuu thank you so much for your reply, do you think if we just send the application without the medical report they would reject it?
and also they say they will send the report to London Office, where as I thought the processing office in our case is Abu Dhabi... doest this mean that on should pick London on the form?!
once again thank you for caring to reply!
No you can't send without medical, because if you will send file with missing document they will request you again once they receive those document they will take another 3 to 4 month to process. Which is more frustrated its better complete you file and submit then you will receive quick response. Your Visa Office will be Abu dhabi If you are currently working/living in KSA/ Abu Dhabi, London embassy is the one who approve your medical thats why they send always medical to them and you dont need to do any thing just go to hospital they will fill form for you and hospital will provide your copy which goes to your application dont worry about hospital one thats their headache they will take care also they will provide you tracking number for London embassy. Hope this will help you
GOOD LUCK :)

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
Please share your timeline & once your file moved to VO they contact you within 2 to 3 months they will ask you PCC for abu dhabi if you have not submit yet, Some questioner from your canadian spouse & you. They might ask you additional detail of your relationship if they are not satisfied & mostly they give you 45 days to submit requested document. whenever you will renew your visa or any document which is already submitted in embassy make sure to resubmit alone with your IMM file number.
[/quote]

Thank you for the prompt reply, really appreciate it.
Medical was done on (25th Aug 2012) as per the green & white slip sent with the package on Oct 18, 2012
PCC was issued on 29th July 2012, although submitted with the package on Oct 18, 2012

Here's a recap of my timeline:

-application to Sponsor submitted on 2012/10/18 (18th October, 2012)
-sponsorship approval confirmation received on 2013/01/29 (29th January, 2013)
-application for PR received on 2013/02/03 (3rd Feb, 2013) (there is no written confirmation by AUH VO on the recipt of our file, we checked the status via CIC portal)

So, I can expect to hear from AUH VO sometime in April ISA for additional documents request?

I am assuming that you recommend I send the notarized renewed visa copy with my IMM file number via post to keep my records updated? Although, my lawyer has said there is no need to send up front at this moment.

Also, I take it that i should get a PCC before leaving as I will be asked for it most likely. It took me 10 days to get it issued last time from DXB even though I held AUH residency. Can I still get a PCC from Dubai instead of AUH or VO will have an objection?

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
HI rabbit3,

Your Timeline is added :)
Did you lawyer or you receive any email or letter from embassy ? I mean AOR because your timeline is same is mine if you document is complete they might not ask you anything directly they can request u PPR. Did you submit two PCC or just back home one?
I conformed from embassy two month before if you change any document u have to resubmit with same procedure you used first time. Especially residency permit and if they call you for interview for sure they will ask you to show valid ID which is your residency permit what if they match your older(Submitted with application) and new permit ID that time? Ask your lawyer to email VO and conform for you. Its up to you I just give you my opinion. For PCC once you are staying more then 6 month you must provide PCC for that country I applied mine 17 days before still they said tomorrow & day after tomorrow KSA rules are just pissing me off :-X

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
seeuuu said:
HI rabbit3,

Your Timeline is added :)
Did you lawyer or you receive any email or letter from embassy ? I mean AOR because your timeline is same is mine if you document is complete they might not ask you anything directly they can request u PPR. Did you submit two PCC or just back home one?
I conformed from embassy two month before if you change any document u have to resubmit with same procedure you used first time. Especially residency permit and if they call you for interview for sure they will ask you to show valid ID which is your residency permit what if they match your older(Submitted with application) and new permit ID that time? Ask your lawyer to email VO and conform for you. Its up to you I just give you my opinion. For PCC once you are staying more then 6 month you must provide PCC for that country I applied mine 17 days before still they said tomorrow & day after tomorrow KSA rules are just pissing me off :-X
Hey, I haven't stayed out of UAE after turning 18 for more than 6 months. I must have spent 3/4 months elsewhere at max. That's why I only submitted PCC from UAE only. Wish u all the best :)

Ebsoon

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2012
Doc's Request.
By Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
AOR Received.
From Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
File Transfer...
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
10/05/2012
Passport Req..
18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
Today 25/03/2013 i got my passport back with VISA,, :D :D :D

I wish you all the same and join with you love soon..

emorejca

Aug 15, 2012
Here is my timeline:

Nov. 22, 2012-Application Sent

AOR Recieve (CIC Ca.)- Nov. 26, 2012

Sponsorship Approved- Dec. 27, 2012

PR status changed to in-process (Abu Dhabi)-Feb. 24, 2013

Medical received.

No Document Request yet/