+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
hEllOoOo EBsoon .. Mabrook.. Masha ALlah :):)
pls pray for us as well ..
Hey Seeyou..

pls update my time line now.

Medical was done on 03.05.2012, which means it will expire on 03.05.2013
Documents sent to missisuga on 11 June, 2012
File trasnferred to AUH on JUly 16, 2012 and confirmation received in 20 Aug, 2012
Additional documents asked on 20 NOv, 2012
Docuemnts sent to AUH on 08 Dec,2012

pls update and let me know how much time required to receive my PPR?? Futher, should i contact VO on email as it has been passed 3 months ?? if yes then can you send me VO email..

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Ebsoon said:
Today 25/03/2013 i got my passport back with VISA,, :D :D :D

I wish you all the same and join with you love soon..
Congrats Ebsoon One more down :) :) :) :)

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
hameedhr said:
hEllOoOo EBsoon .. Mabrook.. Masha ALlah :):)
pls pray for us as well ..
Hey Seeyou..

pls update my time line now.

Medical was done on 03.05.2012, which means it will expire on 03.05.2013
Documents sent to missisuga on 11 June, 2012
File trasnferred to AUH on JUly 16, 2012 and confirmation received in 20 Aug, 2012
Additional documents asked on 20 NOv, 2012
Docuemnts sent to AUH on 08 Dec,2012

pls update and let me know how much time required to receive my PPR?? Futher, should i contact VO on email as it has been passed 3 months ?? if yes then can you send me VO email..
I update your timeline Seems to me they will send you PPR request next month IN SHA ALLAH or may be this this month. No need to worry if you want to know about process at this point you may email them here is email ID (abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca) add your info with email like your IMM file number, full name, date of birth, etc. Dont email more then one it may delay your email reply, they will reply you back within 20 to 28 days. :)

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents have been put together and set off
nshallah we are through hell soon
:(

Bebo Joseph

Mar 12, 2013
Dear Snowman,

I have applied for visa office as Abudhabi. My sponsorship was approved at dec 3 after that no info. Can you please give me the link, where we can get the form which we need to fill to send to Abudhabi office. i have checked the site and could not find any forms to be attached and send.

kindly help

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks seeyou :)
hope i will receive PPR this month so taht i will be able to land in Canada before my medical gets expired.

emorejca

Aug 15, 2012
emorejca said:
Here is my timeline:

Nov. 22, 2012-Application Sent

AOR Recieve (CIC Ca.)- Nov. 26, 2012

Sponsorship Approved- Dec. 27, 2012

PR status changed to in-process (Abu Dhabi)-Feb. 24, 2013

Medical received.

No Document Request yet/

Hi Guys,

I just posted this timeline of my application yesterday... And today unbelievable things happens.... I just receive a passport request from Abu Dhabi visa office for the final processing of my visa..The letter says my visa is ready for issuance and I should send my passport and photos within 30 days..So here is my updated timeline now..Base from it took only 4-5 months for my application to be processed that was unexpected..Until now I cant believe it... :D :D :D

Nov. 22, 2012-Application Sent

AOR Recieve (CIC Ca.)- Nov. 26, 2012

Sponsorship Approved- Dec. 27, 2012

PR status changed to in-process (Abu Dhabi)-Feb. 24, 2013

Passport request-March 26, 2013

Bebo Joseph

Mar 12, 2013
dear emorejca,

Congrats at the outset! Can you tell me what all you did. I applied at nov 13, Sponsorship approved and forwarded to AUH on 3rd Dec. after that no news.

In between were you able to mail and get a reply to Abudhabi? If so , can you tell me how you phrased your letter and what all information you sent in the letter? If you attached some form filled, can you send me the link of the form....no one is answering, no one is replying to me .... i ask for your help

We would be greatful.....if you could help us in any way

emorejca

Aug 15, 2012
Bebo Joseph said:
dear emorejca,

Congrats at the outset! Can you tell me what all you did. I applied at nov 13, Sponsorship approved and forwarded to AUH on 3rd Dec. after that no news.

In between were you able to mail and get a reply to Abudhabi? If so , can you tell me how you phrased your letter and what all information you sent in the letter? If you attached some form filled, can you send me the link of the form....no one is answering, no one is replying to me .... i ask for your help

We would be greatful.....if you could help us in any way
Hi Joseph,

Actually I did not receive any update if they have received my file in abu dabhi. After the application was forwarded to abu dabhi the only update I had was the "In-process" status on ecas. My ecas was updated two weeks after my wife emailed them asking them if they have receive my application, they did not reply, ecas was just automatically updated to in-process then. Then after three weeks I emailed them using the enquiry form which i filled up and this time I used my own email, my inquiry was just like this " I just like to know the status of my application?" the next day i receive reply from them saying that my application is being reviewed by the visa officer. Use your email account that you have provided on your application and fill up up the enquiry form, when you do this you are agreeing to communicate with them via email and all the communications with them will be thru that email.

I cant post links so I can guide you to the enquiry form its not allowed here, I dont know why..just go to uae.gc.ca chose english then chose Visas Immigration after that on Quick Link after that click Contact the Visa and Immigration Section then click Ask a Question, on that page you will see the instructions chose ....by email and click the ''webform"

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when it says on Emirates Post Customer advised to Pickup Mail
what does that mean?? can somebody tell me please

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
That means that someone from the embassy will come to the post office shortly to pick up your mail... Usually it goes to the post office and
they (the embassy) have a designated person to get the mail for them.. Don't worry they will receive the mail shortly.. InshAllah.

mrs alkhatib said:
when it says on Emirates Post Customer advised to Pickup Mail
what does that mean?? can somebody tell me please

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munchkin80 said:
That means that someone from the embassy will come to the post office shortly to pick up your mail... Usually it goes to the post office and
they (the embassy) have a designated person to get the mail for them.. Don't worry they will receive the mail shortly.. InshAllah.
ohh thank you nshalla
little things like this make you scared
you would think that the embassy picks up mail on a daily basis right??

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Yes I believe it's like every two days.. they send someone to get the mail from the post office :)
I know this from experience and the person's name is Zia or something like that who picks up the mail from the post office for the embassy....
Keep checking your tracking number everyday online for emirates post and you will see his name there for pick up in few days I believe.

mrs alkhatib said:
ohh thank you nshalla
little things like this make you scared
you would think that the embassy picks up mail on a daily basis right??

rabbit3

Mar 19, 2013
Hey seeuu,

I just received AOR from AUH VO, along additional documents required list.

I can arrange everything else without a problem except for one thing. I've been asked to get a PCC from Jakarta, Indonesia as I did my grade 12 over there (spent 1 yr). Even though I did not stay in Indonesia for more than 6 months after turning 18. I don't have the required documents to get a PCC from indonesia and it's worrying me. Can anyone here help me with getting a pcc from jakarta plz

The other thing I wanna confirm is that the VO hasn't asked me to give a UAE PCC even though the one I previously gave is expired. Also, as I mentioned, I renewed my visa cuz it expired in Feb is also not being demanded by the VO. Should I send these 2 documents along the other requested documents to the VO to be on the safe side?