Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
seeuuu, this is the message I get....

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at njes1u20.ci.gc.ca Port 443

I think they are doing some maintenance right now.... hopefully it will work soon...

emorejca

Aug 15, 2012
hi im sending my passport tom for my visa..Do the photos they require needed to have stamp/seal at the back of the company/photographer who took it with date?

Thanks!

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Hello everyone,
Ebsoon and seeyou pls rpely asap.
I think i made a mistake.,. i have forwarded my passport, photos to VO yesterday for visa however, i did not mention my file number or any refernece number..?? :( .. i dont know why i made that mistake..
I just put those dox in ARAMAX box alongwith airway bill without mentioning my immigration file number / or ID...

What do you think guys?? will they return my passport with issuing visa?? or they will search on their system by themselves??

pls reply :(

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
hameedhr said:
Hello everyone,
Ebsoon and seeyou pls rpely asap.
I think i made a mistake.,. i have forwarded my passport, photos to VO yesterday for visa however, i did not mention my file number or any refernece number..?? :( .. i dont know why i made that mistake..
I just put those dox in ARAMAX box alongwith airway bill without mentioning my immigration file number / or ID...

What do you think guys?? will they return my passport with issuing visa?? or they will search on their system by themselves??

pls reply :(

ohhhhhhhh yeah you made mistake because they mention it in your AOR please always mention your full name and your file number alone with your requested letter from Visa Section, But dont worry you already paid for return as well so if they couldn't figure it out your passport will mail to your address without visa. Then you can resend alone with letter. No need to take tension IN SHA ALLAH everything will be fine :)

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks seeyou.. i thought the same.. further pls note i have nto sent any letter with my dox.. i always send the dox in sealed envelope and on top of envelope i wrote my complete name and immigration number.. which letter you are talking about??
will it be not possible seeyou that they will search my name/ passport number in the system and figure it out by themselves ?? :( .. i am so worried as i have booked my ticket on internet for Canada and it will not be cancelled.. :(.. I don’t know when they will give back my passport and I will resend them again ..it seems like takes a lot of time.. .. and they mentioned in their email that my visa will be expired on 06.05.2013 .. how much time they gona take it?? And if there any chances that they searched my name on their database and issue me visa?? Or they simply return back my passport??

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wonder what's delaying our application??
its been 7 months :(

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
hameedhr said:
Thanks seeyou.. i thought the same.. further pls note i have nto sent any letter with my dox.. i always send the dox in sealed envelope and on top of envelope i wrote my complete name and immigration number.. which letter you are talking about??
will it be not possible seeyou that they will search my name/ passport number in the system and figure it out by themselves ?? :( .. i am so worried as i have booked my ticket on internet for Canada and it will not be cancelled.. :(.. I don't know when they will give back my passport and I will resend them again ..it seems like takes a lot of time.. .. and they mentioned in their email that my visa will be expired on 06.05.2013 .. how much time they gona take it?? And if there any chances that they searched my name on their database and issue me visa?? Or they simply return back my passport??
Its good you mention file number some where at least, May be they will find it and you can do one thing you have return tracking number check your tracking number embassy may already receive your courier, keep check if they take more then three days its mean they find it. The letter I am talking to send always with your Document is embassy document request letter or PPR request. For sure they mention somewhere send us your passport it could be your email or original letter always send that letter with your documents plus make cover letter including your & your spouse full name & file number then what is including in your courier. This make it more easier for them I always use this method it was just my suggestion I hope they send your passport with visa stamp. :)
GOOD LUCK!!!

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
mrs alkhatib said:
i wonder what's delaying our application??
its been 7 months :(
Send them enquire email. :)

emorejca

Aug 15, 2012
hello! to those who sent their passport by ARAMEX,how was the proces? In my case they put the return bill inside the mail with the passport and the ARAMEX agent told me the payment for the return will be done when picking up the passport again. So I just paid only for sending and the return will be paid later on when the passport is back from embassy.