Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
munchkin80 said:
oh sorry I have no idea about that form...
U know tsichi had same letter I saw her pervious post she might explain me better :(

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
ECAS changed to "In Process" January 28, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2012 (CIC Mississauga)
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Hi seeeuu,

You cannot use the email from the embassy to get your Saudi Arabia Police Clearance. You have to wait for the request letter that they sent you on mail. Since they sent it last February6, it should be on it's way to your mailing address now. It will include 2 documents. The first one is in English that contains instructions on how to get the PCC. The second one if the Personal Information Form which is written in arabic. You have to fill up the applicant's info there in Arabic form too. You need to bring this arabic form in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dammam. They will put sticker/seal on it and you have to pay 30 riyals. Then, after you get the seal, you bring that form to the police department and you will do there the finger printing. In two weeks, you will get your police clearance, you have to pick it up from the police dept. Don't forget to translate it in English.

Hope this helps.. This is based on personal experience of my husband in Saudi Arabia...

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
snowman101 said:
Hi seeeuu,

You cannot use the email from the embassy to get your Saudi Arabia Police Clearance. You have to wait for the request letter that they sent you on mail. Since they sent it last February6, it should be on it's way to your mailing address now. It will include 2 documents. The first one is in English that contains instructions on how to get the PCC. The second one if the Personal Information Form which is written in arabic. You have to fill up the applicant's info there in Arabic form too. You need to bring this arabic form in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dammam. They will put sticker/seal on it and you have to pay 30 riyals. Then, after you get the seal, you bring that form to the police department and you will do there the finger printing. In two weeks, you will get your police clearance, you have to pick it up from the police dept. Don't forget to translate it in English.

Hope this helps.. This is based on personal experience of my husband in Saudi Arabia...
Thanks its really helpful so did they sent same email for u after how long did u got letter in ur mail? check ur nbox

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
mrs alkhatib said:
ladies and gentlemen, my husband finally got a file number :)
mrs alkhatib r u in Abu dhabi? did u get one letter or document request as well because they sent me file number & document request in feb and still waiting for mail. u received file number through email or mail?

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
seeuuu said:
U know tsichi had same letter I saw her pervious post she might explain me better :(
hi! I received almost the same request letter seeuu. Same proof from the sponsor (NOA T1 T4 and stubs, Cenomar from NSO, police certificate and the Residency questionnaire. This residency questionnaire was attached to this mail. For the request letter for the police clearance, I never received that until now, even in mail. Some applicants received this request letter via email. What I did to get the police clearance was to get the same request letter from Philippine consulate then brought it to SAudi Ministry for stamp and finally did the finger printing in the police station. They gave me police certificate after 2 weeks. I submitted all those papers last november and they are processing my application. Im just hoping that they will not ask for another police clearance...
I dont know if there would be another problem if you submitted the clearance using different request letter other than the one they are sending.

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
snowman101 said:
Hi seeeuu,

hello! Are they sending the request letter automatically once you received the document request? Coz I received the documetn request last October 31,2012, and still I haven't received the request letter. That's why I use the request letter from Consulate and followed the same procedure for obtaining police clearance. Does it have any difference? Do u think they will not acknowledge my police clearance? thank you

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
tsichi plz check ur inbox

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
seeuuu said:
Thanks its really helpful so did they sent same email for u after how long did u got letter in ur mail? check ur nbox
Please check your inbox.. :)

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Tsichi15 said:
hello! Are they sending the request letter automatically once you received the document request? Coz I received the documetn request last October 31,2012, and still I haven't received the request letter. That's why I use the request letter from Consulate and followed the same procedure for obtaining police clearance. Does it have any difference? Do u think they will not acknowledge my police clearance? thank you
Hi,
We never got any document request through email as we submitted everything when we submitted the application. Everything mentioned in your document request were all submitted in our application. I guess that's why we didn't get any document request thru email. We requested that letter to be used for PCC through email to the embassy. We sent that email prior to submitting the application. They replied to us and said they sent us the request letter through mail and we got it after 3 weeks. I do not know if it's automatically sent. Maybe some got it through email.. But I don't think the document request letter itself can be used for the PCC.. It has to be a formal letter saying it is the embassy of canada asking in behalf of the applicant for the PCC. What you did is correct too. You can also get request letter from Philippine consulate, so you don't have anything to worry. I do not know why until now you didn't that request letter through mail.

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
snowman101 said:
Hi,
We never got any document request through email as we submitted everything when we submitted the application. Everything mentioned in your document request were all submitted in our application. I guess that's why we didn't get any document request thru email. We requested that letter to be used for PCC through email to the embassy. We sent that email prior to submitting the application. They replied to us and said they sent us the request letter through mail and we got it after 3 weeks. I do not know if it's automatically sent. Maybe some got it through email.. But I don't think the document request letter itself can be used for the PCC.. It has to be a formal letter saying it is the embassy of canada asking in behalf of the applicant for the PCC. What you did is correct too. You can also get request letter from Philippine consulate, so you don't have anything to worry. I do not know why until now you didn't that request letter through mail.
Oh my! Thank you so much! I submitted those documents together with my application also, My police clearance, stubs, also the Noa and T1 t4.. Thats why I really don't know why they have top ask for another... The only thing is that my police clearance was expired last November so it was acceptable since it is only valid for 6 months.. And thank you! ;D I just have to use other request letter coz they didn't send the letter for me,.
You've requested the police clearance from the embassy by email ryt? Maybe Seuu can also request that letter too.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
hi guys

What does it mean by in queue awaiting review of visa officer??? I mean are the background checks completed and what stage am I at???

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Tsichi15 said:
Oh my! Thank you so much! I submitted those documents together with my application also, My police clearance, stubs, also the Noa and T1 t4.. Thats why I really don't know why they have top ask for another... The only thing is that my police clearance was expired last November so it was acceptable since it is only valid for 6 months.. And thank you! ;D I just have to use other request letter coz they didn't send the letter for me,.
You've requested the police clearance from the embassy by email ryt? Maybe Seuu can also request that letter too.
How come they didn't request another police clearance from my husband if it's valid for 6 months only? I hope they don't ask another PCC... Your status is "In Process" too right? We almost have the same timeline.. My husband application bacame "in process" last January 24/13.. I just hope we will be the next...

snowman101

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 21, 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
munchkin80 said:
hi guys

What does it mean by in queue awaiting review of visa officer??? I mean are the background checks completed and what stage am I at???
BAsed on my experience and reading from others' posts, your application will move forward to "in process" since you just submitted the requested docs. They will just start the background check and review all the proofs and evidences you submitted to prove that your relationship is genuine. If they are not satisfied, they may still ask for more proofs or ask for an interview.

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seeuuu said:
mrs alkhatib r u in Abu dhabi? did u get one letter or document request as well because they sent me file number & document request in feb and still waiting for mail. u received file number through email or mail?
No i am in Canada my hubby in Dubai, we sent them an enquiry and the replied back with a file number for my husband