18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
seeuuu said:
HI Ebsoon
plz correct ur "IN SHA ALLAH" spell :)
Its arabic words ,, there is no spell for that..

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Ebsoon said:
Its arabic words ,, there is no spell for that..
Is in it ALLAH in this ? if yes make it ALLAH word Capital if not den my bad :) dont mind plz

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Spell it however you feel is closest to the way it sounds in Arabic. However Allah is a proper noun which should start with a capital. The following would all be acceptable:

InshaAllah
Insha-Allah
Insha'Allah
Insha Allah

There is a correct way of spelling it.

Its actually three (3) words in Arabic

Inn (which is a Sister of Inna)
Sha'a
Allahu

The word Inna in arabic makes a word mansoob and literally means "INDEED, DEFINITELY, CERTAINLY".

Al-Insaanu = The Human

Inna Al-Insaana = Indeed! The Human

Where-ever you see Inna in the Qur'aan, Allah (SWT) is FORCEFULLY & EMPHATICALLY making a point!

so of course this must be expressed correctly in our way of spelling it...
it might be that ebsoon is not familiar to these rules and of course geographic locations may also make a difference....

Just thought to clarify! :)

Ebsoon

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2012
Doc's Request.
By Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
AOR Received.
From Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
File Transfer...
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
10/05/2012
Passport Req..
18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
I remove it at all After the lesson of Arabic language :) ;D ;D ;D ... so what is the new news ?? shall we expect the ppr request during March 2013 ?? ;D

munchkin80 said:
Spell it however you feel is closest to the way it sounds in Arabic. However Allah is a proper noun which should start with a capital. The following would all be acceptable:

InshaAllah
Insha-Allah
Insha'Allah
Insha Allah

Sha'a
Allahu

The word Inna in arabic makes a word mansoob and literally means "INDEED, DEFINITELY, CERTAINLY".

Al-Insaanu = The Human

Where-ever you see Inna in the Qur'aan, Allah (SWT) is FORCEFULLY & EMPHATICALLY making a point!

it might be that ebsoon is not familiar to these rules and of course geographic locations may also make a difference....

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
munchkin80 said:

InshaAllah
Insha-Allah
Insha'Allah
Insha Allah

Sha'a
Allahu

Al-Insaanu = The Human

Thx for detail. & nothing new yet still waiting for mail:(

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Urgent HELP !!!!!!!!!
Plz guys check this Document Request thats what I got from Visa section is this document request letter or should I wait for letter in my mail box because its too delay I saw some old post they said this is letter and show them and apply dont wait for mail :

Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- A completed and signed IMM5476 - Use of a Representative Form, if applicable. Please note that the Use of a Representative Form is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must print legibly. You must answer all questions.

- Proof that your Canadian Citizen sponsor is currently residing in Canada or will reside in Canada when you become a permanent resident. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada. If your sponsor is currently residing outside of Canada, we will require satisfactory evidence that they will reside in Canada once you become a permanent resident. Satisfactory evidence would include: copy of cancelled residency permit (in the Gulf); copy of resignation letter showing that it has been accepted by your sponsor's employer; evidence that "end of contract" benefits have been paid; and so on. This will be required before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If your sponsor does not believe that they will be ready to move to Canada when your permanent resident visa is issued, then you may wish to consider withdrawing this current application. Your spouse could then submit a new sponsorship when they are prepared to move to Canada.

- Please explain how you were introduced to each other.

- An original Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia for yourself because you lived in Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months. Please note you cannot obtain a Saudi Arabia police certificate without presenting a request letter issued by the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Copy of the said letter with a "Request for Saudi Arabia Police Certificate - Personal Information Form" will be sent to your mailing address. You must complete that form and submit it to The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. Please contact The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia nearest you before applying for a police certificate. The police certificate must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The original police certificate must be attached with the professional translation.

If we have asked you to submit an original police certificate(s), and/or photos, please send all required documents together by regular mail or courier. You cannot send police certificates and/or photos by fax or as an email attachment because we require original police certificates/printed photos.

If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.

You cannot come to the Embassy to submit the required documents in person. Unless otherwise specified, you can send the required documents using one of the following options:

Regular mail OR Courier (All courier charges are paid by the applicant):

Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
10th Floor Abu Dhabi Trade Tower
West Tower, Abu Dhabi Mall
PO Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (45) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.

Thank you.

Immigration Section / ASM

Please note: You must provide complete, truthful and accurate information. Documents and/or information may be verified. If you provide incomplete, false or misleading information, it will likely result in a refusal of your application. Please note that misrepresentation of material information could render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of 2 years.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
great! :)

Ebsoon said:
I remove it at all After the lesson of Arabic language :) ;D ;D ;D ... so what is the new news ?? shall we expect the ppr request during March 2013 ?? ;D

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Send them the documents they require as soon possible... do not wait for the mail,,,, request them more time and tell them that you are still waiting for the letter in your mail box, of course in a cover letter explain them the whole sitation about your saudi clearance....
I seriously think that this whole Saudi clearance issue is beginning to delay everyone's file.. why does SAR make it so difficult to obtain one???
anyways,,, this is what I sugguest you do...... And another option you may want to consider is waiting for the letter in the mail, and if it comes before the 45 day deadline which you now have to submit documents, you can submit the clearance once you have it including the documents you've just been askd for IF it comes within 45 days,,,but than agan its a risk..... I would take my first option :)

seeuuu said:
Urgent HELP !!!!!!!!!
Plz guys check this Document Request thats what I got from Visa section is this document request letter or should I wait for letter in my mail box because its too delay I saw some old post they said this is letter and show them and apply dont wait for mail :

Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- A completed and signed IMM5476 - Use of a Representative Form, if applicable. Please note that the Use of a Representative Form is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must print legibly. You must answer all questions.

- Proof that your Canadian Citizen sponsor is currently residing in Canada or will reside in Canada when you become a permanent resident. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada. If your sponsor is currently residing outside of Canada, we will require satisfactory evidence that they will reside in Canada once you become a permanent resident. Satisfactory evidence would include: copy of cancelled residency permit (in the Gulf); copy of resignation letter showing that it has been accepted by your sponsor's employer; evidence that "end of contract" benefits have been paid; and so on. This will be required before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If your sponsor does not believe that they will be ready to move to Canada when your permanent resident visa is issued, then you may wish to consider withdrawing this current application. Your spouse could then submit a new sponsorship when they are prepared to move to Canada.

- Please explain how you were introduced to each other.

- An original Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia for yourself because you lived in Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months. Please note you cannot obtain a Saudi Arabia police certificate without presenting a request letter issued by the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Copy of the said letter with a "Request for Saudi Arabia Police Certificate - Personal Information Form" will be sent to your mailing address. You must complete that form and submit it to The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. Please contact The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia nearest you before applying for a police certificate. The police certificate must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The original police certificate must be attached with the professional translation.

If we have asked you to submit an original police certificate(s), and/or photos, please send all required documents together by regular mail or courier. You cannot send police certificates and/or photos by fax or as an email attachment because we require original police certificates/printed photos.

If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.

You cannot come to the Embassy to submit the required documents in person. Unless otherwise specified, you can send the required documents using one of the following options:

Regular mail OR Courier (All courier charges are paid by the applicant):

Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
10th Floor Abu Dhabi Trade Tower
West Tower, Abu Dhabi Mall
PO Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (45) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.

Thank you.

Immigration Section / ASM

Please note: You must provide complete, truthful and accurate information. Documents and/or information may be verified. If you provide incomplete, false or misleading information, it will likely result in a refusal of your application. Please note that misrepresentation of material information could render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of 2 years.

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
thx munchkin I will on saturday to ask them if they accept it den I will apply I even don't know how long they will take for PCC :(

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Dont worry, I am sure they will understand...just make sure you explain it well to them in a cover letter attached with your docments,,. They sent this email to you on FEb 6th right????, so yeah defeintely send everything asap...
I think once you have the request letter from them, it should not take too long to get the Saudi clerance ask around on the forum from ppl who have gotten the clerance through this same route they might be able to give you an idea of how long it takes....

seeuuu said:
thx munchkin I will on saturday to ask them if they accept it den I will apply I even don't know how long they will take for PCC :(

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
yeah they sent me on feb 6th but where I can get personal information form the one Visa section said in email we will send u :(

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
I believe its this one:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

You should be able to fill it up online and send it to them, as its electronically file-able

I found it on the cic website...

seeuuu said:
yeah they sent me on feb 6th but where I can get personal information form the one Visa section said in email we will send u :(

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
It's only IF you used a representative.... for example a lawyer or someone else who is representing you on the case...

In your request letter It says "if applicable"....

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
munchkin80 said:
I believe its this one:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

You should be able to fill it up online and send it to them, as its electronically file-able

I found it on the cic website...
This is Representative Form I already fill this am talking about that form the one embassy said we send u in ur mail with request letter

Copy of the said letter with a "Request for Saudi Arabia Police Certificate - Personal Information Form" will be sent to your mailing address. You must complete that form and submit it to The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
oh sorry I have no idea about that form...