July 13, 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
NONE. For pick-up
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2013
tabbru said:
ako i didn't submit aom... hindi naman hiningi sa akin...
sana nga wag na hanapin. pero malamang kuha na din ako just in case. di din naman ata nageexpire yung document na yun like marriage certificate

HongkongMacauMalaysia

Sep 13, 2013
My partner has been following your forum for quite sometime now, apparently she found some helpful comments and suggestions re: our application. I've recently checked the forum and it seems like no particular comments or questions about same sex couples were ever discussed. Has anyone ever encountered any difficulties or problems with regards to their application process for conjugal sponsorship of a same sex partners? Just hoping for some positive insights among your forum members. Thanks!

4evergrateful

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MAnila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 04 ,2012
AOR Received.
Dec 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 8, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012 (extended Feb 08, 2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 6,2013
LANDED..........
anytime next week:)
thrineann said:
Oo nga noh halos pareho tayo ng timeline, so pag dumating un akin, sunod na ung sayo, or vice versa,, hehehe, kaloka mag antay! :) ;D
Hi thrineann... Halos magkapareho tau ng timeline;)
Hoping and praying na may visa na tau before October ends;)
:) ;) :) ;)

anapbc

Jan 13, 2013
Hi there,

I am sponsoring my husband from Philippines and he received a call today from the embassy and they are doing like a background check because they asked questions about his application and about me. And they told him to pay the processing fee which is 120,000 pesos ASAP at any BDO Branch (but they didn't give the accnt name and number) and he also need to pay CAD$ 490 as soon as he arrives in Vancouver. And then they told him that they will just email all the documents that need to submit on Monday or Tuesday. My questions are :

1. They call him thru globe number because its starts with 0917, do the embassy in Manila use cellphone numbers to contact the applicants?

2. I already pay his processing fee and RPRF when I submitted our application here in Mississuaga. Do we still need to pay the amount they told my husband? Because I think that is too much.

3. And do they accept payment from BDO i thought they are only accepting Managers Cheque or Bank Draft?

4. Do we need to believe this call? Because it is so suspicious specially asking us to pay the processing fee and rprf where as it is already paid?

Or maybe we just have to wait for their email if this is all true.

HELP PLEASE

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
manila 20-03-2012 in process july1, 2013
IELTS Request
remeds request july11 remed complete july17-aug 1
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
HongkongMacauMalaysia said:
My partner has been following your forum for quite sometime now, apparently she found some helpful comments and suggestions re: our application. I've recently checked the forum and it seems like no particular comments or questions about same sex couples were ever discussed. Has anyone ever encountered any difficulties or problems with regards to their application process for conjugal sponsorship of a same sex partners? Just hoping for some positive insights among your forum members. Thanks!
i know there was a guy named jarry96 Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Manila
App. Filed.......: July 17, 2012
AOR Received.: October 3, 2012
File Transfer...: October 4, 2012
Med's Done....: July 4, 2012
Passport Req..: April 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...: April 29, 2013
from nova scotia,,,,he was staying with his partner in Davao until they got the visa,,,,,here is his timeline ,,,,HE WAS A STAR MEMBER SO HE HAD OVER 50 POSTS TO THE FORUM BETWEEN THOSE DATES ,,,,THERE MUST BE AN EASY WAY ON THIS FORUM TO GIVE YOU ALL HIS POSTS (jarry96) CHECK THE ENGLISH FORUM ALSO

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
anapbc said:
Hi there,

I am sponsoring my husband from Philippines and he received a call today from the embassy and they are doing like a background check because they asked questions about his application and about me. And they told him to pay the processing fee which is 120,000 pesos ASAP at any BDO Branch (but they didn't give the accnt name and number) and he also need to pay CAD$ 490 as soon as he arrives in Vancouver. And then they told him that they will just email all the documents that need to submit on Monday or Tuesday. My questions are :

1. They call him thru globe number because its starts with 0917, do the embassy in Manila use cellphone numbers to contact the applicants?

2. I already pay his processing fee and RPRF when I submitted our application here in Mississuaga. Do we still need to pay the amount they told my husband? Because I think that is too much.

3. And do they accept payment from BDO i thought they are only accepting Managers Cheque or Bank Draft?

4. Do we need to believe this call? Because it is so suspicious specially asking us to pay the processing fee and rprf where as it is already paid?

HELP PLEASE
im sure this is a SCAM

namor2000

Sep 2, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 13, 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
NONE. For pick-up
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2013
anapbc said:
Hi there,

HELP PLEASE
i would suggest that you do not pay anything yet until you have proven that the call legitimately came from the embassy. masyadong malaki yung payment na hinihingi and the fact that they asked you details about your application sounds suspicious. baka budol-budol yan. Since you have already provided details to them, then they would know what to type in the emial that they will send you to make it look more credible. ang alam ko, they do not ask for payments over the phone. better investigate. contact canadian embassy if necessary

anapbc

Jan 13, 2013
namor2000 said:
i would suggest that you do not pay anything yet until you have proven that the call legitimately came from the embassy. masyadong malaki yung payment na hinihingi and the fact that they asked you details about your application sounds suspicious. baka budol-budol yan. Since you have already provided details to them, then they would know what to type in the emial that they will send you to make it look more credible. ang alam ko, they do not ask for payments over the phone. better investigate. contact canadian embassy if necessary
thank you. actually i will not really pay that amount because I paid everything already here in canada when i submitted our applications. i would know naman if the email comes from the embassy. i will ask my my husband to contact manila embassy. its just so sad if this is scam because my husband is really excited to come here.

Tagum-N.B.

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 31.2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
anapbc said:
actually I also think its a SCAM but how come they know that I am sponsoring my husband and they know some details of him.
ITS PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM FRIENDS,,,FAMILY OR CO WORKERS,,,,,THE TOTAL PAYMENT IS NO WHERE NEAR 120,000 PESOS AND YOU ALREADY PAID IT,,,,,,JUST FORGET IT OR HAVE SOMEONE CHARGE WHOEVER OWNS THAT PHONE NUMBER WITH FRAUD,,,,,,,YOUR TOTAL WOULDNT OF BEEN MUCH MORE THAN 50,000 THAT INCLUDES THE 490 DOLLARS FOR PR THAT THEY ASK TO HAVE PAID IN VANCOUVER LOL,,,,HOW DID THEY KNOW WHICH CITY HE PLANS TO LAND IN,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND THERE IS ONLY A COUPLE OF WAYS TO HAVE THIS PAID AS DESCRIBED IN THE PROCDURES,,,,THROUGH A CANADIAN BANK OR ONLINE TO THE VISA/IMMIGRATION

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Iay said:
Oo sis, kasi first meet namin yun after 2 years na online rel so gusto talaga namin magsama away from other people para makilala isat isa, kaya ayun nagpakalayo kme. Lol! Nung october 2012 kami :) maganniv na nga ng hindi magkasama :(

Sad pero positive vibes nalang. :D
Aaay ang cute naman ng love story nyo... kung oct sis possible pa na magkasama kayo ng anniv nyo eh ako baka hindi umabot kasi di pa nga ako ppr eh..huhu sana umabot kasi mahalaga yun para sa atin diba? Malapit na yan sis... ;)

apehlicious

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 07 2014
AOR Received.
march 12 2014
File Transfer...
march 18 2014
Med's Done....
november 26 2013
Passport Req..
july 30 2014 : In Process Aug 14 2014 : DM Sept 01 2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
hi good day! help naman po. di ko ma download yung mga forms para sa application for spousal sponsorship, anyone po na pede makatulong. please. thanks :) :) :)

joysteve

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
File Transfer...
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2013 with Appendix A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14-11-2013/ Visa in hand 23-11-2013
LANDED..........
31-01-2014 N.S.
EUNJAYKC said:
wait nyo lang po dumating PPR nyo... tagal n din pala since n approved kau.... sabe nila 5 to 6 mos raw bgo mg PPR... hopefully makuha nyo na PPR with visa hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sakin po kc kaka approved plang 3 days ago.... Goodluck po saten ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hopefully soon. let's all be positive and keep praying. for sure God always has a reason kung bakit na delay or ano pa man :)

thrineann

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
18-01-2013
Med's Done....
13-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-11-2013
4evergrateful said:
Hi thrineann... Halos magkapareho tau ng timeline;)
Hoping and praying na may visa na tau before October ends;)
:) ;) :) ;)
Hello there.. Yep, still hoping and praying.. Waiting is the hard part, believing wholeheartedly that GOD is in control is the easy part.. ;)

4evergrateful

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MAnila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 04 ,2012
AOR Received.
Dec 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 8, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012 (extended Feb 08, 2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 6,2013
LANDED..........
anytime next week:)
thrineann said:
Hello there.. Yep, still hoping and praying.. Waiting is the hard part, believing wholeheartedly that GOD is in control is the easy part.. ;)
Yes that's true... With God all things are possible..
Ask ko lang if nakajoin ka ba dun sa fb account
Ng cic fam sponsorship?
Malay mo same pala tau ng destination sa Canada ;)