19-04-2011
Passport Req..
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
soon..
dorisiana said:
very well said SandJ.. pwedeng pwede din naman kasi sumagot ng comment pero mahinahon... :) laging iisipin kung babaligtarin ang sitwasyon at ikaw ang nasa shoes/sitwasyon ng iba ano mararamdaman mo? im sure may natutunan naman dito yung both sides.. and all of us here. BTW thanks for that smart info! tama ka ang nakakadagdag ng bandwidth ay yung searches thus nakakapagpabagal din.. and nakit ko yung thread ng new delhi 1000+ posts na hehe pero wala naman ata nagaaway dun! :D
i agree about sa bandwidth thing.. ang tingin ko na nagagamit tlaga dito is yung space ng site. pero i think na-anticipate nman ng canadavisa site un since naglagay sila ng ganitong kind ng feature sa site nila. so malamang everytime na nakikita ng nag maintain ng site na kumokonti na space ng site na to, e nag aadd sila ng space.
tingin ko nman din kc kung mag coclose man tong particular forum
na to, maiinform un admin nitong forum. in that way maiinform din nya lahat kung sa link lilipat yung forum ng manila visa.
anyway, tama din sana na yung iba sate. magbasa basa tayo ng mga old posts, or mag google. iba iba din kc tlaga cases ng bawat isa saten.
besides, nakakalibang po magbasa promise!
before u know it, nagbago na pala status mo.

goodluck saten lahat! :)

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
ariannecat said:
arian7, 9 months from the date th cpc received it or from the date cem received it?so need muna magwait ng 9 months before they can follow up?san mp mo?ano po destination mo?tnx ;)
I am attaching here the email sent to me by my MP.

"Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up a sponsorship application for immigration. Even if someone is pregnant and the spouse is in another country, the application will not be sped up. It is a firm rule, that every application is handled in the order it was received. It would be unfair to those who have already been waiting longer to be moved further back in the line to speed someone else's application up.

Spousal sponsorship are already given the highest priority possible so that couples do not have to be apart any longer than necessary. With more than one million immigration applications waiting to be processed from around the world, many countries have waiting times of more than two years. The Philippines is one of the shortest waiting times of any country of origin.

If your file goes outside of the normal 9 month processing time, please contact me again and I will be able to look into the file for you. "

I replied to her saying that I understand if she is not able to help my case but hopefully she can help the IMMIGRATION PROCESS in GENERAL.

@crazypink----> wait ko yung DM letter ko but I called CIC y'day. Naopen nila file ko at nakita na APPROVED naman daw application ko to sponsor my husband at naforwrd na Manila papers namin.

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msidgz said:
totoo yan littlejai, meron talagang iba d2 sa forum na nakakasakit dn ng damdamin ng isang taong curious lng sana magtanong ng kanilang sitwasyon at biglang nakakatanggap agad ng batikos at pambabastos.. Wag naman sna ganun, akala q ba napagdaanan na nla ang mag antay pero mukhang dahl tapos na pagaantay nila, mdyo nagiging superior na tingn nila .. Please, lets be decent nd respectful....

Like! Like!!! korek! :D :D

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arian74 said:

"Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up a sponsorship application for immigration. Even if someone is pregnant and the spouse is in another country, the application will not be sped up. It is a firm rule, that every application is handled in the order it was received. It would be unfair to those who have already been waiting longer to be moved further back in the line to speed someone else's application up.

Spousal sponsorship are already given the highest priority possible so that couples do not have to be apart any longer than necessary. With more than one million immigration applications waiting to be processed from around the world, many countries have waiting times of more than two years. The Philippines is one of the shortest waiting times of any country of origin.

If your file goes outside of the normal 9 month processing time, please contact me again and I will be able to look into the file for you. "

I replied to her saying that I understand if she is not able to help my case but hopefully she can help the IMMIGRATION PROCESS in GENERAL.

@ crazypink----> wait ko yung DM letter ko but I called CIC y'day. Naopen nila file ko at nakita na APPROVED naman daw application ko to sponsor my husband at naforwrd na Manila papers namin.
@ Arian74.... Nadelay ang DM letter mo kasi sa strike ng Canada post. Buti na lang at tumawag ka sa CIC. The very best of luck!!! :D

crazypink17

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
File Transfer...
April 19, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
God is in process...In His time
arian74 said:

@ crazypink----> wait ko yung DM letter ko but I called CIC y'day. Naopen nila file ko at nakita na APPROVED naman daw application ko to sponsor my husband at naforwrd na Manila papers namin.
@Arian74:

tama si Tigerlilly, its because of the postal strike, now did you ask for your Client ID# from the agent? Atleast DM ka na and na i forward na nila sa Manila, now check ECAS and you can monitor the status of your application from there.
If you really insist maybe you can call the CIC and ask for an email copy instead.
yun lang naiisip ko na option mo for now.

Canuckfever

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lolly1810 said:
@ canuckfever

Same batch din ako,,ahead ka lng ng 2 days skin kc March 31 ako ngsend ng application ko. Gudluck satin :)
@Lolly1818

salute batchmate

i came here just days ago posted my application status and timeline. i pm'd certifiedtofiluk101 yes you red that one right (the person whom they labelled as "rude") because a fellow forumer from another thread mentioned to me that we both have the same situation. she was once a navyseal that chosen to renounce her positions as a flight/safety officer also, from being an american citizen and went back home to the Philippines together with her husband and son. same thing with my family, my husband also renounce his position as a high level combat officer and being a citizen of america. i supported my husband for his decision and we went back home with our two kids here in the Philippines. to make it short i asked certified if she could help me to take a peek of my husbands status for permanent resident because the procedure that my husband went through is far different from everybody here upon comparing. part of my mind wants to keep it positive but the other half is negativity and to my surprise without any hesitation certified asked for my case number and i was told to wait for 15-30 minutes. i told her why just my case number, she said, because im not interested to know your basic information. after waiting she told me that theres no reason for me to feel ill because I am already got DM last June 24th. it didnt sink in so i asked her what's DM again she told me that my case has just been updated to decision made. so i tried checking my ECAS but it didn't show a DM update just an In Process! so i asked her why that DM update won't show up? and she answered me that don't rely on that ECAS because most of the time its delayed. she advised me to sign up for an ecas tracker for that can penetrate the unshown update of my status so i actually signed up and in just 10 minutes later, the tracker emailed me that my status has been updated to medical results hadsd been received. a decision has been made. i also tried calling my MP right away just to make sure if its real and as i type this i received an email from my MP saying that what i have learned from a friend is real.. a positive DM.... that's what certified said DM indeed!

certified is right batchmate, don't rely on someone else's timeline case may vary from one person to another. consider culture, background checks, criminal/security check and relationship status of a couple before you try to compare. also, practice reaearching...that may cause you a lil dizzy by reading it all up but for sure you will learn a lot.

my regards to you!

crazypink17

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
File Transfer...
April 19, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Canuckfever said:
@ Lolly1818

salute batchmate

i came here just days ago posted my application status and timeline. i pm'd certifiedtofiluk101 yes you red that one right (the person whom they labelled as "rude") because a fellow forumer from another thread mentioned to me that we both have the same situation. she was once a navyseal that chosen to renounce her positions as a flight/safety officer also, from being an american citizen and went back home to the Philippines together with her husband and son. same thing with my family, my husband also renounce his position as a high level combat officer and being a citizen of america. i supported my husband for his decision and we went back home with our two kids here in the Philippines. to make it short i asked certified if she could help me to take a peek of my husbands status for permanent resident because the procedure that my husband went through is far different from everybody here upon comparing. part of my mind wants to keep it positive but the other half is negativity and to my surprise without any hesitation certified asked for my case number and i was told to wait for 15-30 minutes. i told her why just my case number, she said, because im not interested to know your basic information. after waiting she told me that theres no reason for me to feel ill because I am already got DM last June 24th. it didnt sink in so i asked her what's DM again she told me that my case has just been updated to decision made. so i tried checking my ECAS but it didn't show a DM update just an In Process! so i asked her why that DM update won't show up? and she answered me that don't rely on that ECAS because most of the time its delayed. she advised me to sign up for an ecas tracker for that can penetrate the unshown update of my status so i actually signed up and in just 10 minutes later, the tracker emailed me that my status has been updated to medical results hadsd been received. a decision has been made. i also tried calling my MP right away just to make sure if its real and as i type this i received an email from my MP saying that what i have learned from a friend is real.. a positive DM.... that's what certified said DM indeed!

certified is right batchmate, don't rely on someone else's timeline case may vary from one person to another. consider culture, background checks, criminal/security check and relationship status of a couple before you try to compare. also, practice reaearching...that may cause you a lil dizzy by reading it all up but for sure you will learn a lot.

my regards to you!

@canuckfever

very well stated sis!

hope this clears up any tension/grudges/negativity :)

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
crazypink17 said:
@ Arian74:

tama si Tigerlilly, its because of the postal strike, now did you ask for your Client ID# from the agent? Atleast DM ka na and na i forward na nila sa Manila, now check ECAS and you can monitor the status of your application from there.
If you really insist maybe you can call the CIC and ask for an email copy instead.
yun lang naiisip ko na option mo for now.
Sa ecast ko nga nalaman na may letter sa akin at may DM na. Naopen ko yung file ko using my payment receipt number kc wala pa ako client number. as long as i know na approved at naiforward na sa manila e happy na ako kc yun ang sabi ng tumawag ako. need ko na lng makita in person yung letter at update sa ecast as proof. thanks everyone.

Canuckfever

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazypink17 said:
@ canuckfever

very well stated sis!

hope this clears up any tension/grudges/negativity :)
@ crazypink17

hey! you should be proud of her and her gf too just like i did for being RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. hooray! thank God for the both of them!

crazypink17

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
File Transfer...
April 19, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Canuckfever said:
@ crazypink17

hey! you should be proud of her and her gf too just like i did. thank God for the both of them! i heard we're all on a positive side, eh?

who says im not? more so I am blessed to have known her.

korek sis! :)

crazypink17

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
File Transfer...
April 19, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
arian74 said:
Sa ecast ko nga nalaman na may letter sa akin at may DM na. Naopen ko yung file ko using my payment receipt number kc wala pa ako client number. as long as i know na approved at naiforward na sa manila e happy na ako kc yun ang sabi ng tumawag ako. need ko na lng makita in person yung letter at update sa ecast as proof. thanks everyone.

@Arian74

don't worry, darating yan na letter. wait ka na lang, more importantly gumagalaw application mo :)

I pm'd you pala :)

ariannecat

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Passport Req..
09-03-2011
arian74 said:

tnx for sharing the infos arian74 :)

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
@canucks

ecas tracker is same with caips?
Im relly interested about that?
can u give me the link pls? ...if u dont mind?
Thanks

@arian74

Thanks for the info
im planning to ask for help of MP as soon times up...
Thanks for the info sister

albyna08

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 11, 2011
AOR Received.
may 12, 2011
File Transfer...
june 02, 2011
Med's Done....
march 2011
Passport Req..
june 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
august 10,2011
LANDED..........
sept 7, 2011
MLVill said:
@ canucks

ecas tracker is same with caips?
Im relly interested about that?
can u give me the link pls? ...if u dont mind?
Thanks

@ arian74

Thanks for the info
im planning to ask for help of MP as soon times up...
Thanks for the info sister

@ mlvii

eto po ecas tracker https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..