+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

potche28

Star Member
May 28, 2016
fiona_baby said:
Oo. gumawa siya ng sulat explaining na wala naman na siya sa Saudi at worker lang siya dun, hindi resident. Pinirmahan niya tapos sinabay ko na sa application. I hope wala nang hingin kasi parang clear naman yung nakalagay sa link na pag hindi ka naman permanent resident sa Saudi at wala ka na dun, you dont need to produce a police cert.
ganun po ba..meron po xang police clearance from saudi nagapply po xa dun while working 5mos after umuwi na po xa..pwede po kya yun na isubmit isabay nrn yung letter.tnx

Sheshe10

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2012
Doc's Request.
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Request
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Done....
January 12, 2015
Passport Req..
June 8, 2016
delossantosame said:
Hello Friends! This is my first time posting sa forum na ito. With all the reading I did, I found all of them so helpful kaya I decided to join na din. :) So pardon me for my long explanations, I still need to learn the abbreviations that everyone uses.

My husband and I got married sa Philippines last August 2015 and here is (currently) our timeline sa application namin:

November 10, 2015 - Application received by CIC (Medical results also included)
January 7, 2016 - Started processing sponsorship application
January 18, 2016 - Received letter via snail mail that I have met eligible requirements to sponsor and that my husband's application will be forwarded to the visa office in Manila for processing.(Although at the moment, in process pa din ang status sa On-Line Services whenever I check)
February 2, 2016 - CIC started processing my husband's application
April 15, 2016 - E-mail (with letter attached) was received by my husband from the Visa office in Manila that a file has been created for his application

So far hanggang dito palang po kami. Meron po kaya dito sa forum na may halos same timeline lang din at nasan na application niyo right now?

Also, nakalagay po ito sa On-Line services nung chineck ko gamit UCI ng husband ko:

"We sent you correspondence on April 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Upon reading though, parang wala namang hinihingi ung office na isend sa kanila. Friends na nagsend ng requested documents, ano po ba ang nirerequest nila in addition sa application?

Thank you po sa mga sasagot! It's nice to be a part of this forum :D
Maybe they emailed you regarding sa additional requirements na nirerequest nila. Like police and nbi clearance, etc.. yung nangyare po kase samin hindi namin nareceive yung letter nila. Then they send us refusal letter. Until now nag-appeal pa po kami.

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
MayForever_12312015 said:
Salamat po! Followed your advice pero need help.

We submitted our application last December and PRAISE GOD, after 5 months we got our AOR2 already.
I am now requested to submit Japan police certificate since I lived as a student in Kansai a few years back.

My problem now is where to get this form requesting for a police clearance. Earlier today I requested the immigration office to send me a copy of the form and got the following responses:

1st reply:
----- Original Message to MANIL (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à MANIL (IMMIGRATION) -----
We confirm receipt of your email to the Manila Visa Office.

We will review your message shortly and if you do not receive a reply within our service standards (28 days), this means that the information requested is available on our websites www and www or your application is still within processing times.

2nd reply:

We received your email regarding file number XXXXXX on 02 June 2016. We note that the file was received on December.
If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.
We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.
-----

THERE WAS NO ATTACHMENT. THEY DIDN'T SEND ME A COPY OF THE REQUEST LETTER TO THE JAPANESE POLICE OFFICE :(

Anyone who can help me please on what I should do next? I called the JP embassy in PH earlier and I was told processing takes 2-3 months if I apply from Manila, so I plan to fly to Japan and file directly in their Police Office which takes 10 days to 3 weeks only. But my problem is on the request from CIC. Can you help me please what to do? where do i get the form? anyone who has a copy please?

Thanks!!!

i have the same problem.. i need the request letter also for Singapore Police Cert.
I got the same reply.. then i reply to that email from them, thinking maybe they were just mistaken thinking im submitting something, so i tried to explain again and re-iterate what my original email request is about...unfortunately, they're second reply is the same as their 1st reply and still no attachement.... so i thought. it must be one of their standard email template again

MayForever_12312015

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lala S said:
i have the same problem.. i need the request letter also for Singapore Police Cert.
I got the same reply.. then i reply to that email from them, thinking maybe they were just mistaken thinking im submitting something, so i tried to explain again and re-iterate what my original email request is about...unfortunately, they're second reply is the same as their 1st reply and still no attachement.... so i thought. it must be one of their standard email template again
i already got an attachment. they sent it that day. but it was not a form but just a simple letter stating that I need Japan Polic cert.
what I suggest is for you to prepare other requirements that Singapore Police Office or SG embassy will be asking before they can issue you a clearance. Proccessing via embassy takes 3 months so I decided to fly to Japan and process it myself. Costs us money but this takes over a week only.

Mariechan

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:23-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:27-06-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received 18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
08-10-2016
fiona_baby said:
Oo. gumawa siya ng sulat explaining na wala naman na siya sa Saudi at worker lang siya dun, hindi resident. Pinirmahan niya tapos sinabay ko na sa application. I hope wala nang hingin kasi parang clear naman yung nakalagay sa link na pag hindi ka naman permanent resident sa Saudi at wala ka na dun, you dont need to produce a police cert.
Fiona just want to share my experience long ago i went to another country im not resident also but i stayed 6mos and cic requested a police cert from that country. Irefuse to get it at first but later when my file transfered to vo manila they emailed me again to submit it within 30days or my application is refuse at the end of the day i still need to get it hehe...

mhaanne18

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016 upfront
eoj said:
Hello. Ask ko lang kung okay lang po ba na ipa-renew ko yung passport ko kasi mag-expire na sya sa JAN 2017. And i'm only waiting for PPR. Hindi ba ko magkakaroon ng problema kung iparenew ko ito? Salamat po! Goodluck sa ating lahat!
Hi base sa experienced ko ndi naman magkakaproblem un.
Ok lang magparenew ka.

fiona_baby

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 2016
Doc's Request.
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2016; AOR 2: 4-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-14-2017
Mariechan said:
Fiona just want to share my experience long ago i went to another country im not resident also but i stayed 6mos and cic requested a police cert from that country. Irefuse to get it at first but later when my file transfered to vo manila they emailed me again to submit it within 30days or my application is refuse at the end of the day i still need to get it hehe...
Saudi din to? Which country?

fiona_baby

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 2016
Doc's Request.
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-14-2017
potche28 said:
ganun po ba..meron po xang police clearance from saudi nagapply po xa dun while working 5mos after umuwi na po xa..pwede po kya yun na isubmit isabay nrn yung letter.tnx

Ilagay mo na rin para sure.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
fiona_baby said:
Same case with my husband. Like you gumawa din kami ng letter signed by my husband, explaining his situation and quoting what is stated in the CIC website na hindi makakakuha ng SAUDI police clearance if wala ka na sa Saudi. I hope walang maging problem later on.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
potche28 said:
magandang buhay! tanong ko lang po kung yung mga skype chat, instant messenger etc..need pa po bang itranslate?
Trinanslate ko yung sa amin, lahat ng hindi english. Nilagay ko din dun na ako lang ang nag translate (sponsor).

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Mariechan said:
Ask ko lang, anong country yung pinakuha pa kayo ng police clearance?

fiona_baby

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 2016
Doc's Request.
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
01-14-2017
badpusacat said:
Ask ko lang, anong country yung pinakuha pa kayo ng police clearance?
I doubt it na sa Saudi yung tinutukoy niya. Kasi it's very clear naman sa link right? hehe. I hope we really need not to follow up with anything. Good luck to us, badpusacat :)

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
fiona_baby said:
I doubt it na sa Saudi yung tinutukoy niya. Kasi it's very clear naman sa link right? hehe. I hope we really need not to follow up with anything. Good luck to us, badpusacat :)
I think so too.

By the way, may PM ako sayo, fiona_baby. Good luck din.