+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
crisetphil said:
@ aiem

ano bang klase ang mail.. registered or ordinary mail.. ma trace ba yon if i just gave my name only.....how could i approached them in the post like if i have a letter name___________ from embassy...

f waiting for visa ang DHL ang courier gamit ng CEM...pero f PPR sa local post office lang pero ang sobre may nakatatak na URGENT...

u can go to the local post office and ask them f may letter ba dumating galing sa canadian embassy, they are familiar with it...and then they usually ask home address mo din they will refer u to the postman na nakaassign magdeliver ng sulat sa area nyo...u will ask that postman, and he will likely check ur name on his list and f wala pa din, just informed him that f may dumating have it delver agad or f not, he can text u para kaw nalang magpick up....

that's what i did, i went to local post ,it was a friday kac di na ako makakatiis pero the post man promised f may darating he will have it deliver right away, so by tuesday morning (thank GOd), na deliver na ni Mr. Postman..:):)

ngayon, nakakalurkey ang paghintay sa visa...f di makatiis, i might call DHL in our area...lol...though, wen i send my PPR to embassy last Dec. 6, i send it tru DHL and i asked them f may dumating ba na sulat galing CEM , deliver ba nila to agad..and they informed me that they will call the recipient right away kac it will have to be pick up, kac the visa adn all documents we send are send back to us but CEM will charge it on us ..so pick up natin sa DHL din we pay them for the package....:):)

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 7, 2011 (Sponsor Approved)
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan.5,2012 PP SENT - jan.29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED-Feb.17, 2012 DECISION MADE - Feb.16,2012
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
hi guys, we recieve an email in CEM manila, they were asking again for our photos and they gave us 45 days to submit it and to continue processing our papers. guys is it ok to submit again our pictures??? because i submitted tons of our pictures in CPC-M and now they were asking of it again in Manila i submitted like 500 photos in CPC-M..

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 7, 2011 (Sponsor Approved)
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan.5,2012 PP SENT - jan.29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED-Feb.17, 2012 DECISION MADE - Feb.16,2012
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
Here's the email that we received from Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)

Dear XXXXX:

This is in reference to your permanent residence application sponsored by XXXXX.

In order to continue with the processing of your application we require the following:

- wedding photos and other photos together.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested should be provided to us within forty-five (45) days from the date of this letter.

Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable.

The file number above must be included on all correspondences with this office.

Thanks you.

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

-we already sent tons of photos to CPC-M together with our application and now the CEM is asking for it again.. just how many pictures do they need? or maybe, the CPC-M did not send our photos to CEM? what do you think about this guys? does anyone of you encounter or receive a letter like this? any comments or suggestions will be much appreciated. thank you! :)

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
Guys we received the letter sent by the Embassy and their is a form to fill-up.

It ask the following

Appendix A

Please complete the following information for YOU AND ALL YOUR DEPENDENTS, whether accompanying or not. We do not need the passports nor passport numbers of non-accompanying members. Please write legibly.

Question 1:

Meron 2 columns Applicant and Spouse/Common Law Partner
- saan ung efill up nang wife Spouse/Common Law Partner or Applicant
- Note: we dont have kids yet just us and we are duper young :)

In my own opinion its applicant right? The only situation that you need to fill-up the Spouse/Common Law Partner if the principal applicant is in the Philippines e.g. instances that the whole family is migrating to Canada.

Question 2:

Regarding additional document it asked us to send NBI Certificate how ever when the designated representative call my wife she confirmed that we dont need to send NBI just the AOM. I think this is due to the mail was sent earlier then when they call my wife they did another review of papers. Do you think it is wise to have a short paragraph added to the requested document stating why NBI certificate is not included?

SALAMAT People :p

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
Plush said:

It ask the following

Appendix A

Please complete the following information for YOU AND ALL YOUR DEPENDENTS, whether accompanying or not. We do not need the passports nor passport numbers of non-accompanying members. Please write legibly.

Question 1:

In my own opinion its applicant right? The only situation that you need to fill-up the Spouse/Common Law Partner if the principal applicant is in the Philippines e.g. instances that the whole family is migrating to Canada.

Question 2:

Regarding additional document it asked us to send NBI Certificate how ever when the designated representative call my wife she confirmed that we dont need to send NBI just the AOM. I think this is due to the mail was sent earlier then when they call my wife they did another review of papers. Do you think it is wise to have a short paragraph added to the requested document stating why NBI certificate is not included?

ung applicant is the person sponsored, ung spouse mo, ang sponsor mo. :) since ikaw ang nagaapply for permanent residence. If madali para sa inyo kumuha na din kau NBI clearance para cgurado, pero ok din ung letter, stating the reason bkt d na kau magproprovide ng NBI Clearance, just be sure that u got the name nung designated representative and the date and time of the call. :) para may reference sila.

Joehanna22

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
Plush said:

It ask the following

Appendix A

Question 1:

Question 2:

Hello,

Re: Appendix A

Just fill up the applicant and the spouse/common law partner for the spouse area you can just leave the passport area blank.

Also just send the documents that they're asking...

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
ischie said:
ung applicant is the person sponsored, ung spouse mo, ang sponsor mo. :) since ikaw ang nagaapply for permanent residence. If madali para sa inyo kumuha na din kau NBI clearance para cgurado, pero ok din ung letter, stating the reason bkt d na kau magproprovide ng NBI Clearance, just be sure that u got the name nung designated representative and the date and time of the call. :) para may reference sila.
Let me get this one straight

my wife needs only to fill up the Applicant Section as shes the one applying.....

....ung applicant is the person being sponsored right?

BTW NBI clearance and NBI certificate is the same right

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
Joehanna22 said:
Hello,

Re: Appendix A

Just fill up the applicant and the spouse/common law partner for the spouse area you can just leave the passport area blank.

Also just send the documents that they're asking...
I'm confuse now.... why we need to fill up both?

I'm here in Canada and I'm sponsoring my wife... Is it we just need to fill-up the applicant area as my wife is the only one applying or we need to do both E.G. Applicant(Wife) Spouse(Me)? LOl is it the inverse?

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
ischie said:
I'm the sponsor so

Applicant = My Wife
Spouse/Common Law Partner = Me

or we just need to fill-up Applicant only since its obvious that I'm requesting her...

anyone could straighten this?

Joehanna22

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
Plush said:
I'm the sponsor so

Applicant = My Wife

or we just need to fill-up Applicant only since its obvious that I'm requesting her...

anyone could straighten this?
Both! My husband is the applicant and he did put mine (sponsor) too... its just that on my passport section its blank.

Applicant = My Wife

then the rest "not applicable"

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13, 2011:: pp sent jan9, 2012
crisetphil said:
@ aiem

ano bang klase ang mail.. registered or ordinary mail.. ma trace ba yon if i just gave my name only.....how could i approached them in the post like if i have a letter name___________ from embassy...

@crisethphil ordinary mail lng sya kase pinadala lng nila mismo sa post office..itanong mo lng ang local post office kung may mail na para sayo then sabihin mo ang name mo which i did..

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
Joehanna22 said:
Both! My husband is the applicant and he did put mine (sponsor) too... its just that on my passport section its blank.

Applicant = My Wife

then the rest "not applicable"
So you mean wag ilagay ung passport ko right coz I already have one stamp.... Only my wife

Salamat for reminding us sa "not applicable"

BTW what ever last name sa passport yan ung ginamit nyo right?

Joehanna22

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
Plush said:
So you mean wag ilagay ung passport ko right coz I already have one stamp.... Only my wife

Salamat for reminding us sa "not applicable"
yep yung applicant lang ang maglalagay ng passport # nya... and yes kung ano yung last name na nasa PP yun ang gagamitin nya, you're most welcome and good luck :)

Plush

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 19, 2011
Passport Req..
January 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
LANDED..........
April 20 2012
Joehanna22 said:
yep yung applicant lang ang maglalagay ng passport # nya... and yes kung ano yung last name na nasa PP yun ang gagamitin nya, you're most welcome and good luck :)
BTW do we send it

P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200
Philippines

or

Visa Section Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Help Please :)

hawks