28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Diva Diva said:
Is it possible to send in a solemnization of marriage before the marriage certificate is ready?
You should wait until you have the marriage certificate. Occassionally applications are returned as incomplete when people fail to include the actual marriage certificate.

drpsg

Oct 27, 2014
Hi,

Seven days ago, I got an email from New Delhi Visa office requesting my Passport. The deadline for submitting the passport is 30 days.

My issue is I am in USA right now, and need to be in US (for next two years), due to study purpose. I cannot send New Delhi Visa Office my passport till the end of December, as i need it for my admission in a US University.

Can i request New Delhi office for passport submission in January (2015)?

Has anyone done this before or faced similar situation wherein they postponed submitting their passport?

Has Visa office allowed this before?

Also, shall i get my case transferred to US, as i am going to be here for next 2 years? Please advice

Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
dear you should be email and by couriore by post to newdehli visa office about your current location, request to him and that should be enhance your validaty of time and i suggest try to back as soon as possible becouse if you extand time embasy delay your visa case after submit your passport becaouse you need as soon as get back pp from newdehli visa office,
regards honest men,

josephinecudisal

Mar 5, 2011
Hi everyone!i need your advise please. I got married last october 11,2014 and my husband is planning to sponsor me. We both live in canada. I work as a live in caregiver and i still have 8months to complete the 2 years but my husband wanta to process my application. What should I do?should i use my live in caregiver to apply for open work permit or put it in the same envelope with the pr application. Our relationship is genuine. We have joint bank account, life insurance, phone call records, he also put me in his rrsp benefits and in mine him as well, we also have a reception after our wedding with 120 guests. We do it in the community centre and we have proofs of our reservation. We also do bridal shower. And should i change my name on my passport?also should we pay the pr application processing fee and landing fee at the same time and also do the medical before we submit the application

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
drpsg said:
Hi,

Seven days ago, I got an email from New Delhi Visa office requesting my Passport. The deadline for submitting the passport is 30 days.

My issue is I am in USA right now, and need to be in US (for next two years), due to study purpose. I cannot send New Delhi Visa Office my passport till the end of December, as i need it for my admission in a US University.

Can i request New Delhi office for passport submission in January (2015)?

Has anyone done this before or faced similar situation wherein they postponed submitting their passport?

Has Visa office allowed this before?

Also, shall i get my case transferred to US, as i am going to be here for next 2 years? Please advice

Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
If you need to be in the US for the next two years you should have postponed submitting the application, especially since new Dehli is notorious for holding passports for months at a time. You can request the switch but it doesn't mean they will oblige. Worse case scenario, you will have to withdraw the application and resubmit when you are finished studying in the US, unless there are other forms of identification your school will take.

sukhaman

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 March 204
AOR Received.
29 April 2014
File Transfer...
5 May 2014
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
7 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 nov 2014
LANDED..........
Very SOon
tink23 said:
If you need to be in the US for the next two years you should have postponed submitting the application, especially since new Dehli is notorious for holding passports for months at a time. You can request the switch but it doesn't mean they will oblige. Worse case scenario, you will have to withdraw the application and resubmit when you are finished studying in the US, unless there are other forms of identification your school will take.
hey,
i think you should send your passport to NDVO becz now days they are not keeping passports so long, in these days people are getting their passports back within max 12-14 days, it wil take 10 days more for international post. but i think you should submit your passport asap. rest is upto you. gud luck !

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if my spouse is able to apply spouse sponsorship as soon as we got married.

Thank you

novembre2013

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
hello everyone
I am in the process of gathering documents to sponsor my husband.I have a question regarding the letters from my friends stating that our relationship is genuine. Do they have to be handwriten or can they be typed? And if they can be typed,should my friends join an ID to prove that they wrote the letters?
thank you

MizAngel

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/02/2014
Doc's Request.
11/03/2014
AOR Received.
23/04/2014
File Transfer...
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 12/08/2014, CoPR 20/08/2014
LANDED..........
23/08/2014
Mumay1829 said:
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if my spouse is able to apply spouse sponsorship as soon as we got married.

Thank you
As long as you have all your paperwork in order, you can apply as soon as you are married. You will need to submit your marriage certificate however, so you might have to wait til you receive that before you can apply.

josephinecudisal

Mar 5, 2011
Hi everyone!i need your advise please. I got married last october 11,2014 and my husband is planning to sponsor me. We both live in canada. I work as a live in caregiver and i still have 8months to complete the 2 years but my husband wanta to process my application. What should I do?should i use my live in caregiver to apply for open work permit or put it in the same envelope with the pr application. Our relationship is genuine. We have joint bank account, life insurance, phone call records, he also put me in his rrsp benefits and in mine him as well, we also have a reception after our wedding with 120 guests. We do it in the community centre and we have proofs of our reservation. We also do bridal shower. And should i change my name on my passport?also should we pay the pr application processing fee and landing fee at the same time and also do the medical before we submit the applications

bluesky08

Oct 29, 2014
hello everyone. pls help me, i have one question. i shared my uci number to my friend by mistake. what should i do now? im very worry.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
bluesky08 said:
hello everyone. pls help me, i have one question. i shared my uci number to my friend by mistake. what should i do now? im very worry.
does your friend know anything else about you? like the exact date of birth/sur name etc written on the PP/NIC document?

there is a way by which no one can see your online status including you, and that is written on the page when you see your ecs

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
novembre2013 said:
hello everyone
I am in the process of gathering documents to sponsor my husband.I have a question regarding the letters from my friends stating that our relationship is genuine. Do they have to be handwriten or can they be typed? And if they can be typed,should my friends join an ID to prove that they wrote the letters?
thank you
well that could be handwritten and signed by your friend. do not you have other proofs to prove your relationship genuine? like pics, dates, travel docs, receipts, joint account in bank, land docs etc?

Inahkathleen

Oct 29, 2014
Hi to all
Can somebody please answer my question i'm sponsoring my husband and he receive an email from cic manila that he has to send in the IMM forms but when we open the link it will take us to cic website for all the IMM FORMS that is the exact same one that he submit to CIC when we file for sponsorship there is no specific forms that the they required to fill in

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Inahkathleen said:
Hi to all
Can somebody please answer my question i'm sponsoring my husband and he receive an email from cic manila that he has to send in the IMM forms but when we open the link it will take us to cic website for all the IMM FORMS that is the exact same one that he submit to CIC when we file for sponsorship there is no specific forms that the they required to fill in
Check the IMM Form # each form has certain numbers on it. You might have been missed one form. Make sure you have the document checklist and check which one was done and you might have filled the wrong form #.