Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hello everyone, i havnt been on here for a while my wife is sponsoring me. i originally sent my inland app november 2013 but it got returned to us after 3months for an outdated form... it really hurt because we called the call center numerous times and they said not everyone gets AOR and that our app was all good and blah.. blah.. blah...

we resent the app to Mississauga office early march and it was received on the 6th of march, and i know that with the present timeline, it takes about 3 months to get AOR but the waiting is still driving me crazy, and it doesnt help that it looks like they have done fuck all.. the past few months, i dnt wanna rant or be rude here because we are all in the same boat i guess, but it feels like our life has been on hold for way too long.

We have been married for two years and i've known eachother since 2009, i came into canada on a study permit and it expired 2012 but we got married before it expired. We have two wonderful kids, girl and a boy, she'll be 3 june 26th and keeps reminding me everyday lol he'll be two august 10th. and we are expecting a third :) gonna be a girl and my wife is due august. I am a happy man because i wakeup to a wonderful family, loving beautiful wife and amazing kids.

I wanna be a PR and a citizen someday but at this point in time i honestly just want to work... cuz watever meagre money she'll be getting on meternity leave wont cut it, all i want is a work permit and they can take however long they want to process to pr application.

We just want our life back

sorry if i was ranting lol

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
shaqhal said:
Hello everyone, i havnt been on here for a while my wife is sponsoring me. i originally sent my inland app november 2013 but it got returned to us after 3months for an outdated form... it really hurt because we called the call center numerous times and they said not everyone gets AOR and that our app was all good and blah.. blah.. blah...

we resent the app to Mississauga office early march and it was received on the 6th of march, and i know that with the present timeline, it takes about 3 months to get AOR but the waiting is still driving me crazy, and it doesnt help that it looks like they have done *censored word* all.. the past few months, i dnt wanna rant or be rude here because we are all in the same boat i guess, but it feels like our life has been on hold for way too long.

We have been married for two years and i've known eachother since 2009, i came into canada on a study permit and it expired 2012 but we got married before it expired. We have two wonderful kids, girl and a boy, she'll be 3 june 26th and keeps reminding me everyday lol he'll be two august 10th. and we are expecting a third :) gonna be a girl and my wife is due august. I am a happy man because i wakeup to a wonderful family, loving beautiful wife and amazing kids.

I wanna be a PR and a citizen someday but at this point in time i honestly just want to work... cuz watever meagre money she'll be getting on meternity leave wont cut it, all i want is a work permit and they can take however long they want to process to pr application.

We just want our life back

sorry if i was ranting lol

its ok we have heard u since its not for inquiries,we thank you fornsharing

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Hello,

I want to ask once I submit the spousal sponsorship case to CIC in Pak can I go to gulf and stay there for job or something.

Regards

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Salar123 said:
Hello everyone,

I need some advice regarding my spouse sponsorship visa. My wife is Canadian and we got married in Aug 2013.
we lived here in Pak till May 2014 together and now she is in Canada. I haven't applied for spouse visa yet.
But I applied Canadian Study Permit in March 2014 and got the refusal.
I applied the student visa keeping in mind the long processing time of spousal sponsorship but now that I have got the rejection what should be my next move. I mean is there some way out other than spousal visa or I should go for Spousal visa now.

Regards

how many months interval since u got married,be adviced,the more u persist on visa application other than family class,the more u complicate ur case

rs3710

Star Member
May 22, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-09-2014 , SA : 30-10-2014
File Transfer...
AOR2: 14-11-2014, In Process : 01-07-2015
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
I read on CIC page (Guide 3999 - Sponsorship of a spouse)that if a couple is married for 2 years or less then a conditional PR will be issued.
Are you eligible to work on conditional PR? I will be applying for outland application.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Koifish76 said:
Did you provide a timeline of your relationship? How you both met? How it progressed? Letters from family/friends. Include any important functions/events/dates you both went to. On back of photos, include detailed description, who, where, why, when. also note who took photo. The more pics with family the better. A section can be devoted solely to your marriage...the planning, costs, photos, honeymoon, travel docs and boarding passes of those who attended etc. You have to put yourself in their shoes, leave no doubt your relationship is genuine. Everything you write or any documents you send, provide actual proof to your statements. Example: We met through a friend. Provide as much proof as you can backing your statement.
i did exactly waht are u saying thats why im confuse i send almos 100 pictures i wrote in the back where why when date we did travel a lot also we move to another province i did send pictures from here to my weeding was small cause we just move to a new city because he was looking for better job but i send like 60 more pictures from travells and with friends from orur previous province, letter explained so in details how we met though how 3 pages even what are our plans after everything with migration is done cause right now i dont exist yet we cannot do much, i send record of our calls we we been just boyfriend and girlfriend 4 hours calls yes we are that kind ^_^i did send letters from friends plus join bank account 9 months statements , i will resend everything with more explanation im wonder if the lost this staff if im them i will not doubt :/, thanks for u reply :)))

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016
Hi! Please can anyone guide me regarding applications?
I am so confused as they are so many. I am a permanent resident of Canada. I want to apply for my husband who is back home.... Plz can anyone tell me which form i have to submit and which my husband will???

Thanks!

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
shaqhal said:
Based on submitting your complete inland app in March, you would be eligible for an open work permit after AIP which will most likley be around January 2015 based on current inland times.

rs3710 said:
I read on CIC page (Guide 3999 - Sponsorship of a spouse)that if a couple is married for 2 years or less then a conditional PR will be issued.
Are you eligible to work on conditional PR? I will be applying for outland application.
Conditional PR is the exact same as regular PR in all aspects, except you need to live with your sponsor for 2 years after landing. So yes you can work.

KK6891 said:
Hi! Please can anyone guide me regarding applications?
I am so confused as they are so many. I am a permanent resident of Canada. I want to apply for my husband who is back home.... Plz can anyone tell me which form i have to submit and which my husband will???
Here is complete outland application package with all forms needed: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
hai
i tracked today but it showing Your passport is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please contact VAC helpline number at the earliest.

any idea i got the visa or not.i did nt done medical and police clearance

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
jobin007ae said:
hai
i tracked today but it showing Your passport is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre. Please contact VAC helpline number at the earliest.

any idea i got the visa or not.i did nt done medical and police clearance
I think you're posting in the wrong section. For a spouse sponsorship, you would only send the passport after it's been requested, which is usually a good sign (with a few exceptions). It sounds like you're probably applying for an open work permit as the spouse of a student/worker. So post your question in the relevant forum. This section is for PRs and citizens sponsoring their spouses, which is a completely different process.

rs3710

Star Member
May 22, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-09-2014 , SA : 30-10-2014
File Transfer...
AOR2: 14-11-2014, In Process : 01-07-2015
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
My spouse is sponsoring my visa. I am in USA ,NY. Befor ewe submot the application , I need to get police verification done. I need to mail the cover letter and fingerprint card downloaded from FBI webiste but I can not find the cover letter. Does anyone know the exact link to download the cover letter? Also,Fingerprint card i can get from any of the FBI approved Channelers, right? Do we have to wait for police verification after we submit the application or we can get it done right away before submitting the Spouse visa application?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rs3710 said:
My spouse is sponsoring my visa. I am in USA ,NY. Befor ewe submot the application , I need to get police verification done. I need to mail the cover letter and fingerprint card downloaded from FBI webiste but I can not find the cover letter. Does anyone know the exact link to download the cover letter? Also,Fingerprint card i can get from any of the FBI approved Channelers, right? Do we have to wait for police verification after we submit the application or we can get it done right away before submitting the Spouse visa application?
Do NOT use a channeller! CIC does not accept anything other than an FBI issued report/letter.

You can simply download the fingerprint card (FD-258) from the FBI website, print it out and take it with you to the fingerprinting service.

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
MilesAway said:
I think you're posting in the wrong section. For a spouse sponsorship, you would only send the passport after it's been requested, which is usually a good sign (with a few exceptions). It sounds like you're probably applying for an open work permit as the spouse of a student/worker. So post your question in the relevant forum. This section is for PRs and citizens sponsoring their spouses, which is a completely different process.
today i got t mail it shows....... Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 29 May 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
i dontknow my visa is ready or not

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jobin007ae said:

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 29 May 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
You're posting in the wrong section of the forum. You need to post your question to the International Student section of this forum. Your question has nothing to do with spousal sponsorship.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
jobin007ae said:

what exactly is ur case? international student visa or what? as scylla said,am sure u are missen but cant really tell