+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

mv709d

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
blondie1216 said:
Actually if I'm not mistaken, the email your hubby received is the AOR? When I got my email it stated that they received my application... and then they sent a letter a few days later with their decision.

OMG!! I'm soo excited yup I read this is the AOR already God is sooo good hope this won't stop from here and I can receieve an approval too and the rest of the applicants, althought we're from Quebec so there is another waiting time.. Thanks for the reply btw :D :D

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
mv709d said:
OMG!! I'm soo excited yup I read this is the AOR already God is sooo good hope this won't stop from here and I can receieve an approval too and the rest of the applicants, althought we're from Quebec so there is another waiting time.. Thanks for the reply btw :D :D
No problem :D

Approval can come either way by email or by mail.. depends on the person looking over your papers.. so still check your email!

mv709d

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
blondie1216 said:
No problem :D

Approval can come either way by email or by mail.. depends on the person looking over your papers.. so still check your email!
Perfect, thank you for that information, I'll make sure husband check both..

AJKM

Aug 4, 2011
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience with the Nairobi office? They sent my husband an emailed requesting his passport to finalize our application. We are going to drop it off on Monday or Tuesday of this week and are wondering how long they will keep his passport before they give it back?

Thanks!

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
how do i know if they issued a visa already?is the courier gonna call or the embassy? they asked my conjugal partner her passport last april medical is done and i paid here rrf thanks

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
charmaine7888 said:
how do i know if they issued a visa already?is the courier gonna call or the embassy? they asked my conjugal partner her passport last april medical is done and i paid here rrf thanks.and by the way its manila embassy

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
charmaine7888 said:
charmaine7888 said:
how do i know if they issued a visa already?is the courier gonna call or the embassy? they asked my conjugal partner her passport last april medical is done and i paid here rrf thanks.and by the way its manila embassy
I would call the Embassy and find out what is going on or email them.

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
Hi...Everyone

Can anyone tel me after receiving the visa....what is the process for carrying cash and other things to canada...how much one can carry and what forms needs to be filled etc....

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
kanika.382 said:
Hi...Everyone

Can anyone tel me after receiving the visa....what is the process for carrying cash and other things to canada...how much one can carry and what forms needs to be filled etc....
I know one thing for certain do not carry more than $10thousand dollars or your asking for trouble. You can always use yr debit card. You must have 4numbers in Pakistan cause I'm doing this while I'm here. once you open a bank account in Canada you can always redeposit it back.In Canada you can have as many #'s as you wish for yr debit card.

kanika.382

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Feb 2012
AOR Received.
25th May 2012
File Transfer...
25th May 2012
Med's Done....
22th Dec 2011
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th Aug Decision Made and Received on 17th Aug 2012
Thanks micmac :D....for your prompt reply and what abt the jeweler y... how much and what is the process??? :) :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
kanika.382 said:
Thanks micmac :D....for your prompt reply and what abt the jeweler y... how much and what is the process??? :) :)
A memeber mentioned you must have a document b4 I think don't quote me on this but go to the Canadian website and you should be able to find what you need. Please try that or maybe later a member can inform you and I will also look for you as well.I just looked and found this site so try to look here if you like:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-goods-what.asp

W

winx28

Hello to everyone.. My husband & I are going to start gathering all necessary documents for our application and hoping that we can file it by Sept. My husband is Living in Quebec right now but we are planning to move in Vancouver when we I already got my visa we're going to meet there in time that I am going to Canada my Question is..

What are we going to submit? The requirements for Quebec of the just the application for Canada? I hope someone can answer my question.. I don't know where to start.. Thank you in advance..

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Does anyone know what type of medical is required for a child that is 4 months old? I read somewhere that blood test is only for 5 years + and the X-Ray is for 11 years +

p.s this is for some who is a PR sponsoring his spouse and child

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
winx28 said:
Hello to everyone.. My husband & I are going to start gathering all necessary documents for our application and hoping that we can file it by Sept. My husband is Living in Quebec right now but we are planning to move in Vancouver when we I already got my visa we're going to meet there in time that I am going to Canada my Question is..

What are we going to submit? The requirements for Quebec of the just the application for Canada? I hope someone can answer my question.. I don't know where to start.. Thank you in advance..
So, winx28, you'll be landing in Vancouver and not settling in Quebec at all before moving to British Columbia?
Tough call regarding needing the Quebec part of the application or not... On all the paperwork your husband will show his residence as being in Quebec, correct? So because of that they might require u to go through the specific Quebec part of the application as well and paying the fee and getting the okay from Quebec.... But if he can show proof of where you're going to live in Vancouver maybe he won't need to.... Hmmmm, I don't know. I would say because of his current residence and the fact that he won't be living in Vancouver until you land as a PR (Or will he be moving before you land??? That might make it easier...) I would say it's probably better to go through the Quebec portion.... but an expert or someone with experience in this matter might be better equipped to answer... I don't think the problem will lie in Vancouver, the probably could like with Quebec because the fact that they have an additional part of an application/fee for its residence to pay from the rest of Canada is strange and if they think someone is wanting to live in the province they might be a stickler for that part of the application and fee...

canadian parrot

Jul 23, 2012
hey guys I have sent my application from Canada on sept.2011 but my husband didn't get any response from the Canadian embassy in Sri Lanka . can anyone tell me what's going on.

thanks a million.