Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I want to apply for spouse visa but for some reasons, we do not have wedding pictures? Are they mandatory to present for spouse visa?
They will delay you on that or even refuse you because one reason you could be given that will be an advantage over or against your application....some of those visa officers are senseless because one will tell you you've not given enough proof or evidence that your spouse is married to you in anyway but where is the evidence? Pictures will clear that doubts, other than that, they want to see the marriage as genius and genuine, that will call for serious delays.....dont try that route....provide pictures asap and besides, not providing pictures means you've not fulfilled one of the immigration spousal terms so you could be refused.They want to refuse and delay people already so don't give them enough chance to....pictures speaks thousand words than no pictures....

Last edited:

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After prearrival what are the steps pending
Waiting steps....Prearrival pretty much means nothing as far as the process is concerned.....They just tell you how life in Canada would be like.....somebody got prearrival and was still refused anyhow....

Reactions: Shehzad kausar

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
They will delay you on that or even refuse you because one reason you could be given that will be an advantage over or against your application....some of those visa officers are senseless because one will tell you you've not given enough proof or evidence that your spouse is married to you in anyway but where is the evidence? Pictures will clear that doubts, other than that, they want see the marriage as genius and genew that will call for serious delays.....dont try that route....provide pictures asap and besides, not providing pictures means you've not fulfilled one of the immigration spousal terms so you could be refused.They want to refuse and delay people already so don't give them enough chance to....pictures speaks thousand words than no pictures....
yes i also thinks so, marriage pictures are the only proof of genuine marriage.

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
hahahah good example, 100%agreed
It's like closing your eyes and asking someone do you still see my eyes opened ?
i am a 34 years old, from pakistan. my wife is a canada PR, 45 years old, we married in december 2020. we lived together for about 11 months after marriage. we married according to the local customs of pakistan. she is 45 years now, older than me about 11 years. we have all the proofs of our marriage, living together, photos taken at different occasions with my family, relatives and my friends. and my colleagues. or relation is genuine and we married after we fell in love with each other. furthermore, she has accepted islam before we married. we lived together happily for 11 months. we knew each other since september 2017, she visited pakistan on december 2019 for the first time. and i accomanied her to different scenic places. she went back to canada after 15 days. then she came to pakistan again on december 2020, and we married after 7 days of her arrival. i have applied for family visit but the visa applictaion was denied because the visa officer said he was not sure if i will leave canada after the visit time allowed. now i have applied visit again. and waiting for the result. we are going to apply for family sponsorship immigration. plz suggest me what are my chances, thanks

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys. I have one question.. i won appeal my spouse sponsership in November 2021. Got next day notice of decision letter. It's has been almost 4 month but nothing hear from ircc .. please can anyone have experience regarding this case? And how long it' will take??

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
If
i am a 34 years old, from pakistan. my wife is a canada PR, 45 years old, we married in december 2020. we lived together for about 11 months after marriage. we married according to the local customs of pakistan. she is 45 years now, older than me about 11 years. we have all the proofs of our marriage, living together, photos taken at different occasions with my family, relatives and my friends. and my colleagues. or relation is genuine and we married after we fell in love with each other. furthermore, she has accepted islam before we married. we lived together happily for 11 months. we knew each other since september 2017, she visited pakistan on december 2019 for the first time. and i accomanied her to different scenic places. she went back to canada after 15 days. then she came to pakistan again on december 2020, and we married after 7 days of her arrival. i have applied for family visit but the visa applictaion was denied because the visa officer said he was not sure if i will leave canada after the visit time allowed. now i have applied visit again. and waiting for the result. we are going to apply for family sponsorship immigration. plz suggest me what are my chances, thanks
[/QUOTE

If she's your wife, you don't need to apply for visit visa, she needs to file for spousal application and I think that's best than visit visa

Reactions: Shehzad kausar

sngr09

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hi folks, m gathering proof for my spouse sponsorship application. I would like to know about PCC . Is it ok if i collect my spouse pcc from local police station rather than passport office? Thanks in advance .

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi folks, m gathering proof for my spouse sponsorship application. I would like to know about PCC . Is it ok if i collect my spouse pcc from local police station rather than passport office? Thanks in advance .
hi, where do you live now? Pcc can be applied in the country where one lives.

Maze.81

Jun 13, 2021
If we already applied by a paper application 7 months ago and we have an AOR, can we apply again through the new portal?