+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

asz

Jun 15, 2015
vicky2patel said:
Short and Simple. I am not sure about time period might take to complete PR process but wait untill you recieve your PR .

Once you have PR you can safely apply for your wife or future wife. I am not an expert on this matter but i had friend in a similar situation and just mentioning steps he took
for this process.

Good luck.
Thank you for this.. This is what i need, personal experience of someone in a same situation.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Hey Guys!
I'd recieved a letter from LDNimmigration. As per their requirements in the letter, I sent them Urdu Nikah Nama, pics and communication evidences. The letter has been delivered to them. All these things happened in this month, July 2015.
So anyone can please tell,
Do they give response, if yes, how long it'll take.
Thanks

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Dear valuable friends,

Canada is my dreamland but got so many problems in life due to my craziness with Canada. I have my spouse living in Canada with a decent work for last 6 years as a PR. I also applied for Skilled Immigrant under Federal Skilled Worker Category back in 2010 and rejected in 2014 with unexpected charge of 'Misrepresentation' of occupation. (Plz don't ask me the cause of misrepresentation as it has been a long story). Thus, I am inadmissible to Canada up to May 2016. My spouse and me have undergone very tough time in life due to long-distance relations. Applied for visit visas too but rejected. (It's beyond imagination to live such depressing life. Only the married and lived in long distance may feel my kind of pinch)

Now, the processing time for normal Family Class Category is about 18 months. I think, my case for being complicated surely takes more than that. If my spouse sponsors me right now, it will take more than 18 months to make the decision. By that time the ban on me will also have been released. Do you think I should apply for family category now or should wait up to May 2016 for getting applied? My point of concern is that if they take more than enough time for investigation, why should not I apply right now?? Do they make the decision right after the application is reached into their table? Should I wait or apply?? If they allow me to apply, we will at least have a pretense to kill our times until the decision is made.

Your suggestions are highly valued

Thank you

Regards
Bishista

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bishista1 said:
Now, the processing time for normal Family Class Category is about 18 months. I think, my case for being complicated surely takes more than that. If my spouse sponsors me right now, it will take more than 18 months to make the decision. By that time the ban on me will also have been released. Do you think I should apply for family category now or should wait up to May 2016 for getting applied? My point of concern is that if they take more than enough time for investigation, why should not I apply right now?? Do they make the decision right after the application is reached into their table? Should I wait or apply?? If they allow me to apply, we will at least have a pretense to kill our times until the decision is made.
As answered in your other thread. No - you can't apply now. You cannot submit your application until the ban is 100% over. Please don't post the same question multiple times to the forum. Also, this question was answered for you several times when you asked last year. The answer remains the same.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
bishista1 said:
Dear valuable friends,

Canada is my dreamland but got so many problems in life due to my craziness with Canada. I have my spouse living in Canada with a decent work for last 6 years as a PR. I also applied for Skilled Immigrant under Federal Skilled Worker Category back in 2010 and rejected in 2014 with unexpected charge of 'Misrepresentation' of occupation. (Plz don't ask me the cause of misrepresentation as it has been a long story). Thus, I am inadmissible to Canada up to May 2016. My spouse and me have undergone very tough time in life due to long-distance relations. Applied for visit visas too but rejected. (It's beyond imagination to live such depressing life. Only the married and lived in long distance may feel my kind of pinch)p

Your suggestions are highly valued

Thank you

Regards
Bishista
no, u should not apply because when vo will check ur eligibility and u have ban vo will reject ur case immediately and this will be added to ur GCMS

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
hcseeker said:
We've been fighting it with all our might but may lose the battle. High cost of living here. At this point my wife may have to go back to the States to work for some income. How ironic that CIC triggered the bankruptcy and then would refuse our application because of it. I'm becoming very cynical about them. Will they ever get their act together? Maybe if they deport my wife will recoup the cost of airfare, maybe a little justice for their destruction of our finances. I worked every day in Canada for 30 years and paid the max tax, CPP, etc and this is our reward from the Canadian gov't, my life ruled by some faceless, petty bureaucrat.
hcseeker said:
Hi hcseeker I support your frustration , We are in the same situation since I left my job in Mexico which was very good payed to live in this country where they suppose to need engineers and until today after 9 months I have had only 2 interviews. I am wondering if when I finally get my work visa and PR the things could chance a little bit for me. If I will be able to have the same job I used to have in my country since what I have been experience here in Canada is that is very difficult to get works for professionals and they treat immigrants very different , I have met many professional immigrants with master degrees like me who are cleaning the Sobeys at night or working in construction because they can't position themselves in the professional area where they have experience. I am wondering if at the end of this horrible and frustrating process Me and my husband will finish anyway going back to Mexico.

CIC this is a nightmare!!!!!

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Maguita, it's always hard to get your foot in the door without nepotism on your side. I can assure you many Canadian Engineers have trouble getting work in their field. Some engineering fields are more in demand than others. Sometimes you need to think outside the box.

If you aren't getting interviews, get someone (an engineering forum? engineering reddit?) to check out your resume! This is so overlooked it's not even funny.

Here's some posts that may help:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-job-market-engineers-calgary-1393896/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/survey-predicts-shortage-experienced-engineers-i-call-hogwash-btw-1310636/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/engineering-underemployment-ontario-report-1659321/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/good-idea-go-into-engineering-anymore-1726705/

Redflagdeals is a decent Canadian forum for getting a feel for employment opportunities, and to ask questions and commiserate.

It's not easy for anyone these days, it's really not just immigrants.

superded

Apr 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

My wife was asked by Manila on June 22 for a new Appendix A, her Passport, a new NBI, proof of payment which they had already had (we paid 1040$ right off the bat), the CSQ (which we hadn't received yet).

She had 30 days to comply.

We waited as long as possible for the CSQ to arrive but we haven't received it yet from immigration Quebec (necessary for Quebec).

On July 16 (received by Manila July 17), she sent everything that was asked except the CSQ (not received yet) accompanied by a letter mentioning that we are still waiting for it and that she'll send it by LBC the minute we have it.

However her Upfront Medical expired on July 18 (12 months).

Should my wife wait for a letter from CIC asking for a re-medical before redoing it or can she be proactive and go back to the clinic with a copy of her previous one and the CIC application file number to have it updated preemptively?

Would that help or just create more administrative chaos? Has anyone done this?

Thanks for the help!

Kielaiza

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015 App.received : April 2, 2015
AOR Received.
May 28, 2015 Refund excess payment : may 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 4,2014
Passport Req..
June 26,2015 Passport sent : June 29, 2015 RPRF receipt sent: July 2,2015. In Process : August 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect timing. :)
LANDED..........
Hi Guys, once po ba nag request na sila ng passport at appendix A, may posibilidad pa po bang ma reject yung application?

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Kielaiza said:
Hi Guys, once po ba nag request na sila ng passport at appendix A, may posibilidad pa po bang ma reject yung application?
Could you please repeat that in english?

Kielaiza

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
December 4,2014
Passport Req..
June 26,2015 Passport sent : June 29, 2015 RPRF receipt sent: July 2,2015. In Process : August 26,2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aquakitty said:
Could you please repeat that in english?

I received an e-mail requesting my passport and appendix A, my question is, if their is possibilities to reject my application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Kielaiza said:
I received an e-mail requesting my passport and appendix A, my question is, if their is possibilities to reject my application?
There is always some possibility an application may be refused until you actually have the approved PR visa.

Kielaiza

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
December 4,2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scylla said:
There is always some possibility an application may be refused until you actually have the approved PR visa.
Thank for the answer. Need to pray more harder for the visa. :)

Tihompra01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 April 2015
AOR Received.
15 May 2015
File Transfer...
12 June 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
22-08-2016
Passport Req..
22-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2016
LANDED..........
02-10-2016
My spousal application sent on: April 7 along with Upfront medical and Police certificates
Acknowledge from Mississauga: May 28
Acknowledge from NDVO : June 12(Asked to provide Police Clearance and Landing Fee if not already provided)

till July 28- ECS status still the same. Application received. Medical results received. No call for Passport. hoping to hear soon. the only change which I noticed is that since last week instead of my Canadian lawyer address, it is showing my home Indian address in the address box.

Ricaldine said:
Hello i new in the forum Nice to meet you all, i send my application on Feb 29 2015, received march 3 2015, i got SA on july 6 2015. it said my application has been forward to mexico visa office .

on ecas it says received application for permanent residence on March 3, 2015. is this AOR2??

can someone tell me what to expect next.
i was also ask to send medical examination, with my SA letter, should include police record and the payment for Permanent resident ?

thanks !!

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
sanduja said:
Hello Friends

I am a canadian PR and getting married in nov 2015 in India. the girl is from india and she doesn't work. It takes from one year to one and a half to get spouce visa. I have seen that they don't give visitor visa after applying for spouce PR.

What do u guys suggest should I apply for visitor visa before getting married or I should go through the normal process and then wait for one year??
i got an 7 years TRV issued even though my spousal case is recommended for an interview so don't relate this two visas both have their requirements and norms if you fulfill to their expectation you will get through

good luck