+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friends,
I have a quick question plz...so I just got my citizenship and now I am planning to get marry a guy from Pakistan and now bcoz I am a citizen can I stay in Pakistan while file my spousal case or should I need to stay in Canada? Is there any income requirements?
Waiting plz
Thanks

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Hello friends,
I have a quick question plz...so I just got my citizenship and now I am planning to get marry a guy from Pakistan and now bcoz I am a citizen can I stay in Pakistan while file my spousal case or should I need to stay in Canada? Is there any income requirements?
Waiting plz
Thanks
As far as living in pakistan is concerned you can live through out the whole process in pakistan if you are citizen it does not matter. But for financial proof they ask you for NOA(notice of assessment ) from your employer.once they approve you as a sponsor which is typically the first step of the application and completes in 2,3 months. then you don’t need to worry about any financial issues.you can then later live in pakistan till get the visa done.

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
As far as living in pakistan is concerned you can live through out the whole process in pakistan if you are citizen it does not matter. But for financial proof they ask you for NOA(notice of assessment ) from your employer.once they approve you as a sponsor which is typically the first step of the application and completes in 2,3 months. then you don’t need to worry about any financial issues.you can then later live in pakistan till get the visa done.
Thank you sooo much for the reply Azfar but what if I am not working how I can give a proof?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you sooo much for the reply Azfar but what if I am not working how I can give a proof?
As a citizen you can live and apply from abroad. You can't apply until you're married. You won't need noa but you will need to show you and your spouse will return to Canada and how you will support yourselves in Canada (savings, work plan) and your clear intent to return to Canada.

Suggest reading the guide and instructions before you depart and get married.

Reactions: pc8922

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Con
Hi all,
We received a 7 pages long Request Letter which seems to be a PPR.
FoR those who have received a PPR can you tell me that what do they mean by accompanying family member? Im asking because Im in Pakistan and now we have received a ppr my husband and I are planning to head back to Canada together. I am a Canadian citizen (passport holder) so do I provide my info too in Appendix A section?
Congulation brother

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
As a citizen you can live and apply from abroad. You can't apply until you're married. You won't need noa but you will need to show you and your spouse will return to Canada and how you will support yourselves in Canada (savings, work plan) and your clear intent to return to Canada.

Suggest reading the guide and instructions before you depart and get married.
Thanks Armoured! Is there any link where I can check the guidelines?

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
So the PA side of the ecase went from in process to application received back to in process does anyone know how much longer it will take now?